Are you be done with GT6 because of GT Sport being announced?

Are you sticking with GT6 still or you done with it after GT Sport announcing?

• Total voters
I finished with GT6 the moment Project Cars came out on PS4 but I had been weening myself off it with GTR2 on an old PC which was a great deal better than Gran Turismo. I'll be interested to try GT Sport and maybe buy it to compare it to the driving, sound and graphics of Project Cars. I hope they get it right as the more quality games the better for the genre.

Sticking with GT6 as PS4 sims can kiss my behind and the gaming wheel industry can get stuffed.

Unless my reading comprehension has suffered overnight it looks like that someone was you.

It has since my comment is in relation to someone creating a premature thread about leaving GT6 as of now, because of a unknown and only speculated game that will come out in the near future. In other words just an unnecessary thread that makes people scratch their head.

Also how could that be me when if any of those threads did exist, I'm not their creator.

I probably won't be done with gt6 until I have the money to buy a ps4, playstation plus and a new gt game.

Just because GT6 will be more outdated as it already is when the new one is being introduced in the public. You aren't wrong though.

@BobbyBRAKEaNek Same boat as you. If they remastered GT4. I would be playing that to death instead of GT6.

I personally play the main GT games until I get all gold. It can take some time. But knowing that to play GTS I have to buy a PS4 AND a PSN paid membership compared to free PS3 psn. I don't think I will even though I want to. Charging $$$ for online nowadays is pretty stupid. I could understand it in the ps2 days , but ps3 & on wards come on. If PS4 psn was free then it would have been a much better sell for me.

Besides I have pCarz & AC to keep me busy until GT7 & other worthwhile PS4 exclusives do get released.

Also why do you prefer GT4 so much more over GT6?

I'm unsure at this point. I have yet to acquire a PS4, as I haven't had a reason to do so. If Sport turns out to actually be a good game, I may reconsider. But if not, I'll probably just stay with GT6 for a while longer until GT7 full game is out.

I personally play the main GT games until I get all gold. It can take some time. But knowing that to play GTS I have to buy a PS4 AND a PSN paid membership compared to free PS3 psn. I don't think I will even though I want to. Charging $$$ for online nowadays is pretty stupid. I could understand it in the ps2 days , but ps3 & on wards come on. If PS4 psn was free then it would have been a much better sell for me.

Besides I have pCarz & AC to keep me busy until GT7 & other worthwhile PS4 exclusives do get released.

Also why do you prefer GT4 so much more over GT6?

PS Plus costs peanuts,please,its less than a dollar a week!

I have been done with GT6 although I just come back to do whatever seasonals they have.
I already kinda planned on getting a ps4 for other games so this would just be an added bonus.

Also @NightHawkFur PC is always going to be better than any console, so it's impossible to compare a PS4 game to a PC game.

Also @NightHawkFur PC is always going to be better than any console, so it's impossible to compare a PS4 game to a PC game.[/QUOTE]

I know, but that is why there is no way for me to play GTS. I don't think it'll come to PC... ;)

Also @NightHawkFur PC is always going to be better than any console, so it's impossible to compare a PS4 game to a PC game.

I know, but that is why there is no way for me to play GTS. I don't think it'll come to PC... ;)

It can, just need a PS4 emulator and a few other things I think for it to work. (Correct me if I am wrong but I think it's always possible to play games on PC)

After my experience with GT6 I will buy GTS earliest at first price drop or used. So far I will still play the seasonals on GT6.

I'm done with GT6 a long time ago moving to Project C.A.R.S and awaiting Assetto Corsa...

Edit..

And i don't gonna get Gran Turismo Sport sincerely since they said that it isn't GT7 that will be coming later... So really don't care about a extended "Prologue" game

Last edited:
Sorta, but not specifically because of Sport necessarily.

I was done with GT6 about a week or two after release. (Sounds bad, but it's just because I was too busy to play.)

I did fire it up the other day to test out my penis-shaped track, and also glitched the game when I flipped over while crossing the finish line during one of the lunar missions, resulting in me being respawned to a black screen with nothing else but the race HUD on it. Several hours later, I realized I left my PS3 running the whole time. Longest lap time ever.

All the news fluff and marketing garbage is to boost PS4 sales, and the GT homers are going to flock to the stores to buy the consoles. Sony knows, that with a flagship title like GT, they'll get people to do it, especially when coupled with the current price drop. It would be foolish to buy the console to support something that isn't even guaranteed..."early 2016" doesn't etch anything in stone. Personally, I've had enough of PD's poor strategy, "soons", "cars coming to a future GT", etc. I don't want to hear the excuse that they're under-staffed, because if they are, then don't promise delivery on something that will overtax your resources. It's best that you don't mention ANYTHING until the product/feature has been completed and thoroughly tested.

There will be no PD purchase after GT6 for me. Everyone else has been moving 2 steps ahead of Kaz and Co.

I didn't finish with GT4 because of GTHD (and GT5P) releasing. I kept on playing right until summer 2010, when I finally picked up the PS3. Even then, I only played Prologue for a bit before moving on to MGS4.

I'm about as "done" with GT6 as one could be, but that is absolutely not a result of GT Sport's announcement.

The title of this thread made me think a pirate was asking the question. :lol:

"arrrrrrrrrr, you be done with GT6!?"

Also, I finished with GT6 a long time ago. Just didn't have the pulling power for me unfortunately.

I've recently fired up all of my GT games. I'm a better driver now, races in GT1 and 2 that were difficult aren't anymore, GT3 is more fun and GT4 has more cars. Of course I still have 5 and 6, but I've been playing them within the last couple of years, this is more of a "what have you learned since you last played" thing for me.

As mentioned above, who cares what is popular, I play what is fun.

I still play Street Fighter Alpha at least once a month.

Until PD formally announces wheel support and/or my income increases and/or my kids decide to stop eating so I can afford a new wheel, console and game, GTS and GT7 are a nice thought, nothing more.

I can just about finish building my actual hotrod with the money I would spend on a PS4, a wheel and GT7.

I moved to Project Cars on PC but I chose to continue using a Playstation compatible wheel in order to be able to play future Gran Turismo games.

I have always loved the Gran Turismo physics: it might be somehow unrealistic, inferior to pure simulations like iRacing but I always have a great time when I drive a car in a Gran Turismo game.

It's announced, not released. It's not out to say it's any better or worse than gt6, so leaving gt6 in the dust makes no sense now

For me thats a nonsense question (wait for the GTS release to stop GT6 playing, not just the announcement) and a nonsense poll with multivote and two opposite options.

I'll stick with GT6 until I GT Sport actually comes out and then I might buy a PS4 and GTS... but serioulsy, I hate the fact that I'll have to pay for the online...

Will continue to race online in GT6, some of the racing series I am involved in are really good. When GTS comes out I will get it, and might have to play both until the racing leagues transition to the new platform.

For me thats a nonsense question (wait for the GTS release to stop GT6 playing, not just the announcement) and a nonsense poll with multivote and two opposite options.

I'll stick with GT6 until I GT Sport actually comes out and then I might buy a PS4 and GTS... but serioulsy, I hate the fact that I'll have to pay for the online...
Online costs .1369863 cents per day. So round it off to 0.14 cents a day. If someone complains about that,your kidding!

Back