Votes: 63 9.9%
  • Wait for a sale

Votes: 50 7.9%
  • Not interested

Votes: 21 3.3%
  • Wait until I have a PS5

Votes: 5 0.8%

• Total voters
Well, I pre-ordered this weekend, so yes I'm buying it at launch. I'm going for the 25th anniversary edition to have both ports. Just in case I can't get a ps5 in time.

Sourced a Ps5 as well (fingers crossed there's not some last minute problem before delivery!) so will be picking up at launch, unless Grid Legends is the greatest game of all time.
Grid Legends may well be the greatest game ever but I think you will still probably play GT7 👍

Online saves? I don't think thats possible to revert from that route. If you know the story about cars from modified GT5 save data was used for online races...
Actually did not know about that. Didn't pick up GT5 until 2016 or 17 so completely missed out on the online stuff. I wouldn't think it would be an issue with BoP in place, but maybe they found a way around that?

I’m sure I’m not being crazy. But pre-ordering the digital 25th anniversary edition grants me both PS4 and PS5 versions right? It says it’s only playable on PS5 which makes no sense. I just want confirmation before I hit the button 🙈 I know the answer, I just want to be absolutely sure. I don’t have a PS5 yet.

I’m sure I’m not being crazy. But pre-ordering the digital 25th anniversary edition grants me both PS4 and PS5 versions right? It says it’s only playable on PS5 which makes no sense. I just want confirmation before I hit the button 🙈 I know the answer, I just want to be absolutely sure. I don’t have a PS5 yet.
I pre-ordered the PS4/PS5 25th Anniversary Digital deluxe. I can play the PS4 version on my base PS4. Then, when I(and maybe You) get a PS5, can play the PS5 version. Click the button and kiss them duckets adios. ;)

I was planning to get it but my wife has seen my longing looks at the trailers and went and preordered it for me. That's why she's my wife :)
Yeah, my wife saw me looking at some information on the new PSVR2 and she asked me, are you going to get that? .....hmmmm. Wasn't really entertaining the idea but now I might. lol

The racing thirst is real.

I was blessed with the privilege of buying a ps5 months ago and haven’t even played a ps5 game yet. I got it for bangers like Horizon Zero Dawn 2 and Gran Turismo.

I'll tomorrow (when my credit card bill closes). The PS5 disc version, because it's cheaper here. Just hope it doesn't take too long to be delivered.

Edit: just pre-ordered 😆

Last edited:
Astros Playroom is built into the PS5 and it's a wonderful love letter to Playstation gaming through the ages. Well worth playing.
Not to mention
Rift Apart
Returnal
Watch Dogs Legion
Resident Evil Village

Last edited:
I am indeed awaiting for Digital Foundry's analysis. And then, some fans opinions, mostly from this very forum.
I’m sure they will review all of the different console editions. Looking forward to their comparisons & analysis.

The Gran Turismo series is the only gaming franchise I have bought every single (main line) release at launch. GT7 will be no different.

Will you be buying this at launch, wait until reviews, wait until on sale, or not interested?
I'm honestly going to wait to see how it performs on ps4 Pro and if it performs well I'll immediately be getting a ps4 Pro and gt7 100% since its impossible to get a ps5 atm for retail and I sold all my consoles years ago when I moved to pc. So excited for gt7 tho.

Can you still buy ps4 Pro new retail?
Don't think so, you should check for a used ps4 pro if you want to go to PS4. They cost half or less than a ps5 nowadays. If you do buy one you should clean and disassamble it to put on new thermal paste and pads, than your set years again,... I got one used just a few weeks ago, works super :) Now just waiting on GT7 release.

Last edited:
Don't think so, you should check for a used ps4 pro if you want to go to PS4. They cost half or less than a ps5 nowadays. If you do buy one you should clean and disample it to put on new thermal paste and pads, than your set years again,... I got one used just a few weeks ago, works super :) Now just waiting on GT7 release.
I have a ps5 and a pro already,i was just being curious as to wether the pro was still being made/sold new.👍

I would pre-order it, but I don’t want the extra credits or cars. Because that means I can’t preload it, my plan is to purchase it early on Friday before work and get it downloading. Luckily I work early shifts, so I’ll basically still get a full day on Friday to play it. I then plan to glue myself in front of the screen for the next 3 days straight 😂

Preordered it last week on the PS Store for PS4. I’m excited, but I’m trying to keep my expectations reasonable. :)

Hey, I have PS Plus, I wonder, can I download the gt7 version on the system, or do I have to get a copy in the store? If you can download monthly games then you should be able to download gt7. I assume, idk.

Hey, I have PS Plus, I wonder, can I download the gt7 version on the system, or do I have to get a copy in the store? If you can download monthly games then you should be able to download gt7. I assume, idk.
If you buy GT7 in the PlayStation Store, yes you can download it. If not, no.

You don't get it for free by subscribing to PS Plus. PS Plus allows access to online multiplayer, as I have previously told you. The "monthly games" you mention are old games (and occasionally some minor new stuff - Destruction Allstars, Wreckfest, Astro's Playroom - for promotional purposes) given as an incentive, not brand-new AAA titles.

Latest Posts

Back