Vagabond Biomechanics Staff Emeritus Messages 4,455 Teesdale Messages GTP_Vagabond Oct 7, 2008 #61 I appear to have joined the majority in using ABS only. Can't imagine not using ABS until they invent force feedback brake pedals...
I appear to have joined the majority in using ABS only. Can't imagine not using ABS until they invent force feedback brake pedals...
Leonidae (Banned) Messages 6,881 Messages GTP_Leonidae_MFT Oct 7, 2008 #62 driving aids are a disease that prevents fast and enjoyable driving.
Mad94d Taking it to the world! Premium Messages 3,074 Sydney Messages mad94d Nov 4, 2008 #63 I only use ABS.
S supersonic-88 Messages 346 Nov 4, 2008 #64 mad94d I only use ABS. Click to expand... +1. Maybe id use TC 1 setting if a certain car was very taily & undriveable but apart from that, only ABS.
mad94d I only use ABS. Click to expand... +1. Maybe id use TC 1 setting if a certain car was very taily & undriveable but apart from that, only ABS.