ARL All Stars! Gr4 Wins!!

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 229 comments
United States
United States
PS_Messages_20181211_114211 (2).jpg

ARL is proud to present its first ever ARL All Star Race!

This event will be held using 7 drivers from our GR 4 series and 7 drivers from our GR 3 series. These 14 drivers will battle it out over 3 races to determine which is the more dominant series in the ARL!

The Drivers:
This season's Gr 3 Champion will captain the GR 3 team and this season's Gr 4 Champion will captain the GR 4 team
Each captain will then select their first driver to their team
The selected drivers will then select their next driver for the team
This draft process will continue until each team has 7 drivers
Any driver who wishes to compete must be either active Gr3 or Gr4 driver
Any driver that races both series can be drafted to either team

The Races:
Event 1: Hyundai Genesis Gr4 - Suzuka Circuit - 20 mins
Event 2: Alfa Romeo 4C Gr3 - BB Raceway - 20 mins
Event 3: Boost Race - Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16 - Tokyo Central Inner - 30 mins

We will be using the 16 driver point system from the GR 4 series
Points will be tallied as a team at the end of the event to determine a winner
There will also be awards for overall podium finishers
  1. 25 11. 6
  2. 23 12. 5
  3. 20 13. 4
  4. 18 14. 3
  5. 15 15. 2
  6. 12 16. 1
  7. 10 DNF: 0
  8. 9
  9. 8
  10. 7
1 point for pole
1 point for fastest lap (each race)

The remaining 2 spots will be filled by TexasJDC and I. We will not be racing. I will be hosting and TexasJDC will be live streaming the event. We will both be providing live commentary for the evening.

If all drivers could please state their intention whether or not they would like to be considered for ARL All Stars it would be greatly appreciated.

Tenative date and time is Friday July 5th 11:00pm est.

Congratulations to the Gr4 Road Warriors on winning the ARL All Star Night!

Last edited:
I don't want to hijack your guys All Stars thread. So get on with your All Stars talk and I will work on getting the top 8 together from my group.
We will (ARL & MSN) work out the details behind the scenes (shouldn't take long) and give everyone the details once your All Stars event is over.

Goodluck everyone in your ARL All Stars event :cheers:

I would like to race as long as it doesn't overlap the Toyota RZ series races. May sit out the Manufacturer's this time around, tired of getting punted by dirty Nissan drivers...
If you’d like to join ARL, please post in the appropriate thread. We have three different series currently underway.
This event is reserved for existing drivers.

ARL Schedule of Events, Series and Races: (All times listed are Eastern)

Monday’s: ARL WEC Multiclass Series.
Coming soon! 9:00pm

Tuesday’s: Snail/ARL Endurance Series.
A unique series running various cars that mimics ARL schedule for half the season. 9:30pm

Wednesday’s: ARL GR4 Sprint Series.
Running GR4 cars over the course of 6 weeks. New car every 6 weeks. 10:00pm

Thursday’s and Friday’s: Open nights but numerous ARL/Snail practice lobbies are open to join. Also special one off events held typically on Friday. Times vary.

Saturday’s: ARL GR3 Series. 11:30pm

Sunday’s: Snail Sprint Races. 3 car/track combos, 6 races. NOTE: YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF SNAIL TO PARTICIPATE. Sign up in the link if interested. 9:30pm

If you’d like to join ARL, please post in the appropriate thread. We have three different series currently underway.
This event is reserved for existing drivers.

ARL Schedule of Events, Series and Races: (All times listed are Eastern)

Monday’s: ARL WEC Multiclass Series.
Coming soon! 9:00pm

Tuesday’s: Snail/ARL Endurance Series.
A unique series running various cars that mimics ARL schedule for half the season. 9:30pm

Wednesday’s: ARL GR4 Sprint Series.
Running GR4 cars over the course of 6 weeks. New car every 6 weeks. 10:00pm

Thursday’s and Friday’s: Open nights but numerous ARL/Snail practice lobbies are open to join. Also special one off events held typically on Friday. Times vary.

Saturday’s: ARL GR3 Series. 11:30pm

Sunday’s: Snail Sprint Races. 3 car/track combos, 6 races. NOTE: YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF SNAIL TO PARTICIPATE. Sign up in the link if interested. 9:30pm

No thank you. I misunderstood then, was referred to this event as an MSN / ARL event. I don't wish to join ARL but I thought I was eligible through the MSN series, never mind.

Back