A00E7ED3-CAE8-4AF2-81AD-97FA437AB543.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 223E3DDE-ADA7-4912-A4A0-C2863EBB2B71.png
    223E3DDE-ADA7-4912-A4A0-C2863EBB2B71.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 82ED8694-1450-405C-9DA0-CBAFCDF6D5DA.png
    82ED8694-1450-405C-9DA0-CBAFCDF6D5DA.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 30
were you able to post these on the GT Sport? they came out really good.

There is a slew of them I shared in GTS albeit minus the one with the actual flag on it. I couldn't compress it down enough for some reason even using a few sites to help do it. So I just shared it for anybody who wants to copy it on their cars for reference or just have as a download on their computards.

So im totally ignorant about what can and cannot be done with importing these to use on gts, so dont yell at me if its a ridiculous question...
unnamed.jpg
can this be put in with all the detail it has?

Or can someone modify it to where its just the black and orange/red color outlines where the gold is absent and transparent?

So im totally ignorant about what can and cannot be done with importing these to use on gts, so dont yell at me if its a ridiculous question...View attachment 981239 can this be put in with all the detail it has?

Or can someone modify it to where its just the black and orange/red color outlines where the gold is absent and transparent?

I don't think the gold leaf can be uploaded but I also have not tried. Everything else can be done for sure. @GTR4MROD might be able to do it.

I will see what I can do if I get some decent free time at work.

https://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/?searchword=TMC&type=0&noid=1

I forgot about this, Thanks Guido.

Fullness, here are all the TMC logos in GTsport already. Just click the link, click the one you like and it will open it up in GTSport online through your broswer and then you can add to GTsport from there.

edit: But if you still want the insides of the letters to be clear I can probably do that for you.

Last edited:
Yea i found the ones already there, but it didnt fit what i was envisioning. Thats why i came here to see if my vision could be converted.

So yea if i could get the border the way it is, with the insides of the tmc clear that would be spectacular and very much appreciated

Here you go. I have uploaded them to GTsport too.

Edit: @fullness they are now shared in game.

Attachments

• TMC1.svg
    3.6 KB · Views: 17
  • TMC2.svg
    1.9 KB · Views: 14
  • TMC3.svg
    2 KB · Views: 14
  • TMC4.svg
    3.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Bro I love the new number boards. Could you upload arlsimracing.com in all caps using the same font as SNAIL.

@Moby45 I'm no scientist but I did find the font.
However, for some reason, GTSport is not liking my SVG format (guessing it has something to do with an update on the app I use).
I've included the PNG file here, I'm sure you'll have no issues converting it to SVG.

Attachments

• arlsimracing.png
    arlsimracing.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 21
Did you convert the text to paths?

I use Inkscape for single color images (that's the only thing I can do).
Normally after creating the text, I export it to PNG, then take that PNG image and save it as SVG, haven't really had to change it to paths before.
However, today I did try to change it to paths and the letters lost the sharp edges so it ended up looking like poo poo.

I don't know enough about these image editors to really figure out what's broken so I'll let Moby do all the work :D

Normally after creating the text, I export it to PNG, then take that PNG image and save it as SVG, haven't really had to change it to paths before.
A PNG is a pixel based file while a SVG is a path based one. You should be able to just write down a text in Inkscape, convert it to paths and save it as an SVG. See here.

@Moby45 it doesn't matter if it's Corel Draw, Inkscape or Illustrator, the process is usually the same.

Back