ARL F1500TA Battle of the Bay - Sept. 4th

  • Thread starter Thread starter PApunk924
  • 325 comments
  • 15,167 views
CURRENT GRID FOR WEDNESDAY'S RACE. Confirm now to avoid getting shut out. Space is limited to the first 16 drivers!

ARL F1500 TA GRID.jpg
 
UPDATED GRID: CONFIRMATION IS STILL OPEN.

ARL F1500 TA GRID.jpg
 
This thread is too quite. Where is everyone? Still 8 grid positions to fill. C'mon drivers!
 
Where are yous guys?!
 
Race day info:
Blue Moon Bay Infield A II
15 laps
0830 time of day
 
If there is still room I could make a guest appearance
 
Mark Ryan as tentative aswell hes trying to recruit suckers I mean students for work and he is 50/50 on making the race
 
I’ve got a friend who is down to race tonight. I’ve been having a hard time getting him on the forum to sign up properly. Is there any room for him to give it a shot tonight? His logon is baIIsodeep cause he’s 12 even though he’s 40ish
 
I’ve got a friend who is down to race tonight. I’ve been having a hard time getting him on the forum to sign up properly. Is there any room for him to give it a shot tonight? His logon is baIIsodeep cause he’s 12 even though he’s 40ish

Bring him
 
Results and standings from week 3 races posted below. Great turnout!

ARL F1500 TA results.jpg


STANDINGS.jpg


*** @Phlano099 takes 3rd place over @Nascarcory with tie breakers.


Tie Breakers
1st. Most wins
2nd. Most 2nd place finishes
3rd. Most 3rd place finishes
4th. Most top 5 finishes
5th. Higher participation %
6th. Least DNF / DNS
7th. Total Races
 
Back