Arsenal1992 Auto Gallery - (Updated:29/6/12 - Jaguar XK +Randoms)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tracksmith
  • 374 comments
  • 21,226 views
Beautiful shots there. The second shot is my favorite. 👍
 
The two SLR McLaren pics are my favorite 👍
 
Excellent pics! I like the tones and angles in pretty much all of them. Hard to pick a favourite. :)
 
Nice! I like the black and white of the SLR and your Petronas shots are great.
 

Thank you ashes619, ceiling_fan, JvM and Primus Ortus for the compliments.
:)

----
































​
 
Love the Black Vette shots, nice job!
 
Love the Esprit shot. Amazing work on that. Oh, and the 'Vette looks pretty awesome. :drool:
 
Awesome updates in here. 👍 I like the bokeh shot of the Xanavi, the sepia Murcielago and Yellowhat.
 
Wow, great couple of updates! The first BMW, the Esprit, and the last Vette shot are excellent! 👍 Keep it up!
 
Great sets! I like your use of Bokeh and the tone of the last pic is fantastic.
 
These are very good, I especially like the Art Morrison shots. :drool:
 
Thank you NBDESIGNZ, ashes619, FishyJuice, Grand Prix, ceiling_fan, Primus Ortus and Nato_777 for the compliments

______________________________

sangimignanotownsquare3.jpg


sangimignanotownsquare2g.jpg


sangimignanotownsquare2u.jpg


sangimignanotownsquare2i.jpg


eigernordwandshorttracko.jpg


eigernordwandshorttrackn.jpg


eigernordwandshorttrackb.jpg


eigernordwandshorttrackf.jpg


toscanatarmac18.jpg
circuitdelasarthe200923.jpg


circuitdelasarthe200922.jpg


Thankyou for visiting my gallery.​
 
I really like the mood in your Fiat 500 shots. 👍
Viper shots are great - would've liked a colour one or two though. :)
 
Thank you ashes619 and Nato_777 for the comments.



























Thank you for visiting my gallery.​
 
:drool: Great shots. That second picture looks similar to one of mine, only better. 👍
 
:drool: wow you've got a fantastic gallery here, some absolutely amazing shots 👍 great work, I really like the 787b shots
 
Very nice couple of updates there. 👍 Really like the last one of the 787B.
 
Stunning shots all round, my favourite is all of them. 👍
 
Good...no! Great....no! FANTASTIC SHOTS!! :D:tup:
 
Thank you ashes619, Soloracer3, Grand Prix, Nato_777 and GT_johan for the comments.

______________________


thetopgeartesttrack2.jpg


thetopgeartesttracke.jpg


kyotoshorenin1.jpg


kyotoshoreninur.jpg


eigernordwandktrail6.jpg


eigernordwandktrail5.jpg


eigernordwandktrail4.jpg


eigernordwandktrail3.jpg


eigernordwandktrail2.jpg


eigernordwandktrail1.jpg


eigernordwandktrail.jpg


_______________________


Thank you for visiting my gallery.​
 
Great shots of the 787b and the Citroën. Love the tones and sense of speed. Keep it up!
 
Love the rally shots - great job! 👍
 
What great rally shots you have there. Also love the other shots but you don't see many rally shots around these galleries.
 
Great set as usual, my fave is the flying C4
 
Great update, they are all my favourite 👍 the rally shots are really good
 
The first shot :drool: and the Citroen C4 WRC, as much as I hate to say it, look good (Sorry, just don't like the Citroen C4) 👍
 
Back