Asphalt*Dance Triple Class Series: *SERIES CLOSED*

Congrats to Team 3 (salinas87, AKs_GSpeed, AKs_Hawx) for winning Round 1. Great tandems from all the teams that participated.

Special thanks to iSaisoku for recording and also participating.

OP edited with Round 2 details. Please register if you are going to join

Last edited:
Congrats to Team 3 (salinas87, AKs_GSpeed, AKs_Hawx) for winning Round 1. Great tandems from all the teams that participated.

Special thanks to iSaisoku for recording and also participating.

OP edited with Round 2 details. Please register if you are going to join
Deepest apologizes for sucking some premium monster *insert crude word here*

Round 2 was cancelled due to absence of judges. OP updated with Round 3 details. Please register if would like to participate

Yo my bad i haven't been on, i can probably judge next week but i'm not 100% sure. I'm 90% sure i can.

Srry guys my area had a blackout.. can anyone who was there tell me the results for round 3?
Damn Loud a blackout?thats like the worst possible thing :lol:

A*D Triple Class Round 3 Ended with Team Aks (AksLyricalkilla,Gspeed,Tnith) beating Team 3 (DoriUnion-DKFLEX,Nrz_Duhvillain,Nrz_React). Team 3 went thru a lot of roster changes but they still managed to hold on till the final round.Congratulations to everyone that competed with Team MLD 3rd & Team Nemsis finishing 4th.But Hey, they showed some amazing runs i think PUSH has the footage. :bowdown:

Damn Loud a blackout?thats like the worst possible thing:lol::bowdown:
yea first one in yrs..
Thx for the update tho.

*edit*
OP edited with Round 4 details. Please register if you would like to participate.

Also Special Thanks to Team Nemesis' own xX-_Push-_Xx for getting footage of Round 3.

Last edited:
yea first one in yrs..
Thx for the update tho.

*edit*
OP edited with Round 4 details. Please register if you would like to participate.

Also Special Thanks to Team Nemesis' own xX-_Push-_Xx for getting footage of Round 3.
Video almost done I had to take care of kids and wasn't sure if you wanted me to make a raw video or edited video so I just did a lilttle.

no problem loud! and Thx for joining again twitch u guys did an awsome run, glad to see this comp taking off lil by lil week after week.
Video almost done I had to take care of kids and wasn't sure if you wanted me to make a raw video or edited video so I just did a lilttle.
good to hear push anything will do bro no rush either. :lol:

no problem loud! and Thx for joining again twitch u guys did an awsome run, glad to see this comp taking off lil by lil week after week.
good to hear push anything will do bro no rush either. :lol:

I uploaded the video but did not get to finish cleaning up the end with credits and a such due to i have to drive to cali for a few days to do for work. hope you guys like it its simple but i have the raw footage if you want that to edit yourselves.

Last edited:
This is the best comp i've been in since i've been drifting on GT. AKs had a blast and i know everybody else did. Vids look sweet too. On what track is round 4? I heard stowie. Shout out to everyone who supports this!!!

- Team AngleKillas

I uploaded the video but did not get to finish cleaning up the end with credits and a such due to i have to drive to cali for a few days to do for work. hope you guys like it its simple but i have the raw footage if you want that to edit yourselves.

I like how you can hear the collective *sigh* at the end of our second run :lol:

@PUSH super thx for the vid bro came out dope af.
Also thx for running with your Nemesis bros @twitcher @fcpmarcus

@AKsLyricalKilla preciate you and your AKs coming thru and showin luv aswell. Yall were killn it, had a feelin yall would take the W lol

Stowe mite be used for the last round of the series, its still undecided.. l'll update OP with Round 4 track by tonight.

Back