Asphalt*Dance Triple Class Series: *SERIES CLOSED*

so sick. this deserves a bump. we want teams to sign up to have this run more fluid. so get to it teams.
also i'm unable to judge this weekend cause i'm out of town.

Thanks for update loud I think motegi east course is a way better choice than high speed ring, much tighter section a little challenging.btw why nobody is signing up.need some bumps. @bewel iight A*D hopefully bmx could sub for u

Can't make any promises, but we'll try to be there :). A bunch of us are away this weekend though (damn Coachella :lol:)

The section....are you talking about the downhill that finishes in the tunnel (going reverse), or a different section?

Can't make any promises, but we'll try to be there :). A bunch of us are away this weekend though (damn Coachella :lol:)

The section....are you talking about the downhill that finishes in the tunnel (going reverse), or a different section?
Yes the downhill section but we shortened it to just three corners.. now it ends just before the tunnel.

Where's the start and where's the finish? And do you care about what line people take through the tunnel ?
We start judging at that turn before the tunnel and we stop judging at that highway sign on the roof in the ceiling of the tunnel. We want people to run the outer wall line inside the tunnel.

Last edited:
Sorry people but Round 5 has been cancelled due to the holidays and my team having teammates I can't depend on.

OP updated with Round 6 details. If you would like to participate then please register.

Round 6 was cancelled, sorry to everyone who wanted to join.

OP has been updated with round 7 details. Please register if you would like to participate.

Round 7 has just been cancelled. I'm going to close the entire series, it's too much BS trying to get people to register and getting teams situated. We had our fun with this series while it lasted.. Thanks to all the people who participated in previous rounds. Moderators can close this thread.

Asphalt * Dreamers -True Street Spirit Since 2011

Round 7 has just been cancelled. I'm going to close the entire series, it's too much BS trying to get people to register and getting teams situated. We had our fun with this series while it lasted.. Thanks to all the people who participated in previous rounds. Moderators can close this thread.

Asphalt * Dreamers -True Street Spirit Since 2011

Was looking forward to get teamJDMT in on this.... Oh well :(

All in all how did this event turn out?? I'm looking into holding something similar. I've written out a full set of rules and judging criteria that I think will go well for this style of event. Aswell as a slightly different running and judging format. Unfortunately I'm being held back by not having a computer to edit and create line videos to get myself started.

Back