Assassin's Creed® Origins ~ Photo mode thread ~

• Thread starter torque99
  • 19 comments
Fascinating time period, just not sure I can bear to play an AC game again. It's the same problem with Syndicate; I really enjoy Victoriana, but I really don't enjoy Assassin's Creed.

Needless to say, great pics.

Thanks guys ^^^ 👍 I haven't really ever played an AC game so it is all new but I did play a demo on PS4 of previous ones and this new game is so much better and I prefer the realism to HZD. The photo mode is very easy to use.

Edit Aug18: Ongoing : I will upload original files instead of links from now on 👍

Last edited:
This game has been a good pick up so far, and has been pretty lengthy too.

39441243992_3258b0e79f_c.jpg

38593049415_6fef550b67_c.jpg

39441249692_c376af70cc_c.jpg

38763007884_5189e4784f_c.jpg

Great photos @ImaRobot 👍 I am only on level 11 but it is a massive map. I am not sure I will ever see it all as there are too many missions for me. I will try and keep coming back to it but it will probably take me months as the photo mode also slows me down. Some of the views at sea are stunning as the water looks real in some areas so far. I look forward to more photos ;)

Great photos @ImaRobot 👍 I am only on level 11 but it is a massive map. I am not sure I will ever see it all as there are too many missions for me. I will try and keep coming back to it but it will probably take me months as the photo mode also slows me down. Some of the views at sea are stunning as the water looks real in some areas so far. I look forward to more photos ;)
I think I'm barely at 26 and I've been playing a good while. There's so much to do and explore, and you can come across some great vistas from exploring. One tip of advice is watch where you wander, you may accidentally wander into a territory with enemies at a much greater level than you are. It's something I do very often :lol:

Back