Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack DLC to Include Laguna Seca, Alfa Romeo Giulia, & More

I too was expecting the Stelvio, would actually be fun with the other SUV's, way cooler if you could strip them and add go faster stripes. But yeah the Alfieri is a nice add. I was not expecting that.

Screenshots are from AK I formatica FB page. Though Aris has now shared it.

View attachment 696600

Thanks. I just saw the video on Aris' page and he said that, at first, they worked with Maserati to recreate the future production model (AWD/V6) that will arrive, presumably, in 2020, but in the end they went for the 'prototype' version based on the Gran Turismo. Interesting story.

Well, it is a real car. The Sesto is also a concept car of sort.

Well, the Sesto Elemento may have been a concept but it was put into limited production exactly like it was, 20 in total, if I recall correctly.

The Alfieri is a pure concept, at least at the moment. I'm sure the car they'll build in 2020 won't look exactly like that.

Still, no problem. Cars I think don't fit, I just remove them. The game is easy to mod.

Aris himself calls the Sesto a "prototype" and said It wasn't developed as much as models that go into production.
According to him, Assetto players will be happy to find out that It has a few oscillation problems on the rear end ("as seen on Top Gear").
Yea I caught that. Couldn't be bothered to write it here though lol. I'm excited for it. Hope they nailed the Alfieri sound too. I have no problems with concepts or prototypes so long as they really exist and are fully working cars and aren't designed by the company tea boy/girl for a game. As a little boy I always loved discovering concepts that came from before my time.

Well, the Sesto Elemento may have been a concept but it was put into limited production exactly like it was, 20 in total, if I recall correctly.

The Alfieri is a pure concept, at least at the moment. I'm sure the car they'll build in 2020 won't look exactly like that.

Still, no problem. Cars I think don't fit, I just remove them. The game is easy to mod.
The Alfieri was due to go into production around about now. Yes it is a pure concept but one that was given the go ahead for production, and it's a real working car. I agree it won't look quite like that, unfortunately. Anyway lets enjoy a short video.

Just read this comment by Casillo:
"I thought I heard that they would release the content on console and PC simultaneously, or at least closer together. Did I imagine that?"
"Yeah I said that in a RD interview but alas it's not going to happen this time as well"
Bummer :(

Seeing the stunning Alfieri Concept is a great surprise. It is one of my favourite concept cars. Delighted with that.
One of mine as well. Such a gorgeous car and I'm happy to see it in AC.

I have no problems with concepts or prototypes so long as they really exist and are fully working cars and aren't designed by the company tea boy/girl for a game.

and it's a real working car.
Indeed. It's real, It works, It's not a simple shell without engine.

Are there other people working in the audio department?
I don't believe so. I have no idea if the GT4 sound guy has done other sounds and if not why only that one? I only know it wasn't Luca because someone complemented him on the sound on FB and he said he did not make them ( gave the guys name, someone from England). That guy did a freaking great job though and I have heard other cars in game and asked myself " I wonder if that other lad made these sounds).

I don't believe so. I have no idea if the GT4 sound guy has done other sounds and if not why only that one? I only know it wasn't Luca because someone complemented him on the sound on FB and he said he did not make them ( gave the guys name, someone from England). That guy did a freaking great job though and I have heard other cars in game and asked myself " I wonder if that other lad made these sounds).
Now that I think about it, I believe the F40 sound was also done by a freelance guy, maybe a modder like Fonsecker. That's another incredibly well-made sound.

Now that I think about it, I believe the F40 sound was also done by a freelance guy, maybe a modder like Fonsecker. That's another incredibly well-made sound.
I don't know. Thing with Fonsecker is, he just uses YouTube samples I believe, which not only are not a real representation, but Kunos can't use them.

Here is a post from Aris regarding the Alfieri.

Hi guys, thanks for watching our live videos from Monza Rally Show, sorry for being only in Italian for this event.

Just to let you know a bit more about the Maserati Alfieri, because in the video I was about to do a longer talk about it, but somehow we've managed to say practically nothing and obviously confused you, sorry again.

So I started developing the car with plans from the future maserati alfieri. So AWD, biturbo engine and waiting to hear from Maserati if it was going to be electric, hybrid or whatever... but in the middle of development, Maserati asked us to work on the actual concept car as presented to the public.
So the Alfieri you're getting is the actual real concept with the GranTurismo big V8 engine and RWD (yee!) It's lighter and shorter than the GranTurismo so more agile too. It also has the amazing cockpit which works like some kind of top class handcrafted sportswatch, really cool.
And that's it, cheers!
I really wanted the Gran Turismo so this is great.

I don't know. Thing with Fonsecker is, he just uses YouTube samples I believe, which not only are not a real representation, but Kunos can't use them.

If the videos are high quality, the sounds aren’t bad. For LaFerrari FXXK, if I’m honest, the interior sound is better for the Fonsecker one. But, Kunos has the better exterior sound of the engine. Fonsecker has the exhaust pop noise though.

Wait a second: Knuos have a official relationship with Maserati and they will collaborate for the future models of the Tridente? Kudos to Kunos!! The Alfieri it's one hell of concept, great to see that one in virtual shape! i can't wait to drive her! :D
BTW... what cars are included in this pack? Giulia QV, Alfieri, The New Quattroporte and?

+ 33 Stradale, Huayra BC, Huracan Performante and Sesto Elemento.

Can’t wait for the Sesto Elemento, Huracán Performante and Huayra BC. Hopefully they take the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce out of the hypercar class because it gets smoked by everything, they need to add the Veneno to take its place.

The Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce should be put in a class with the Huracán LP640-4 Performante. They should also add the SRT Viper ACR, Ford GT, 675LT, 911 GT2 RS (991), F12tdf, Corvette Z06 (C7), 720S and Corvette ZR1 (C7) to join this class. Would be awesome and would offer great variety and better competition for the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce.

OMG! the 33 Stradale :bowdown: that car it's a masterpiece!! great stuff here :D

She is! And it's the early version: double lights, no side air vents, smaller badge etc. and if i heard it right, we can remove the limiter and let the v8 rev up to 10'000 rpms.

assetto-corsa-tipo-33-stradale-2-jpg.224992

1920px-Alfa_Romeo_Tipo_33_Stradale_Front.jpg

That 33 Stradale looks cooler and cooler each time I see it. I'm getting psyched up for this DLC to drop. I hope it comes before X-Mas this year. Hopefully, last year was just an unfortunate situation. It is definitely going to be interesting to see how the Aventador SV & Huracan Performante do against each other on the tracks.

Cool hopefully the console update process will go smooth.. I do not like the "as soon as possible" comment .. pretty vague and could mean months. Hoping for mid January but expecting more like March
Either way really excited for Laguna Seca on AC and I am sure it will be worth the wait. 👍

I'm pretty sure Stefano once said they were aiming for an end of year release on all platforms? Sometimes, or most times actually, it would just be better if Kunos didn't say much before they'd know for certain. :rolleyes:

will this also be free to consoles?
Supposedly, yes.
But it should be more like an Easter gift for us, instead of a Christmas one...

Also, regarding Laguna Seca, isn't it odd that they make no mention of it in this latest announcement?

Kunos are awesome. They are like the cd project red of racing sims. Cant wait for laguna seca. Probably buy the the new ferrari pack aswell. It looks like ive come on to the sim racing scene at the perfect time (I've only had my t150 for a year and it's my first ever wheel. Best thing I have ever bought.) I'm on ps4 so I hop between pc2, ac and dirt rally. Dirt rally has a special place in my heart though as I love rally. If anyone ever asks me to think of a motorsport car Colin mccraes 95 subaru is the first car to pop into my mind.

Back