Assetto corsa coming to PS4 and Xbox one

• Thread starter hennessey86
  • 10,511 comments
My Top 5 race cars in AC (console, so no mods).

Nice little video Scaff !

My top 5 (difficult,cause there's really a good amount of top cars in base game)

Alfa Romeo GTA (love that classic, together with ford and Ferrari ones)

Audi TT Cup (fun,just fun and high levels of grip)

Mercedes Benz 190E EVO II (you already mentioned bmw)

Maserati MC12 GT1 (just love the old GT1 cars)

Praga R1 (nice to singlemake race with it or just lap it around)

Special mentions ;

MAZDA 787B (a beast in all and sound)

Tatuus FA01 (nice Formula 3 car, as fun like the abarth you mentioned)

And we don't have to forget lotus road cars, RUF cars...and those hybrid race LMP's and F1's with all complex systems simulated

Just love that game playing with Shifter, and variety of cars it offers,good AI and good some fun in private lobbies with some friends.. simply one of the SIM gems launched this gen.

I tried AC after some time and have some strange stuttering everywhere (X1X a XSX). On X1X game is really slow but on XSX it looks fine but things around the track looks stuttery. Is it normal? It was really smooth on X1X before. I am confused now...

edit:
It's pretty strange. Looks like stuff around track is 30 FPS only :D

edit2:
Something's broken now. I don't think I wouldn't see it before. I got some network message problems and few few second lags.

edit3:
After it I tried PC1 with same track and everything's fine so probably the whole game is slower like I saw on X1X today.

Last edited:
OK, I tried PS4 version and it's the same so probably I missed it before. But what's the problem? It doesn't feel like 60 FPS but 30 either. I don't get it.

ACC is great and its driving physics a notch or two above AC, but damn, it always feels great to come back to AC.

What does it for me, as it was always the case, are the manual shifting road cars.

Had a blast this weekend driving some around Mugello. Made sure to dust off my shifter, for some proper heel-and-toe shifting goodness. :D

I really, really hope Kunos releases Assetto Corsa 2 at some point in the future, with some updated content.

ACC is great and its driving physics a notch or two above AC, but damn, it always feels great to come back to AC.

What does it for me, as it was always the case, are the manual shifting road cars.

Had a blast this weekend driving some around Mugello. Made sure to dust off my shifter, for some proper heel-and-toe shifting goodness. :D

I really, really hope Kunos releases Assetto Corsa 2 at some point in the future, with some updated content.

AC2 was confirmed on an investor call a while ago.

No details yet, but it certainly seems like it will be happening

AC2 was confirmed on an investor call a while ago.

No details yet, but it certainly seems like it will be happening
Yeah, a month ago someone posted this (excerpt from half-year financial report from Digital Bros) on the official forum:

bY4HpMy.png

Since it apparently won't be here until 2024 there was some speculation that it will be on a custom engine rather than the Unreal engine.

505 Games on sale this weekend on Xbox... UNTIL 10 MAY.

ACC £17.49
ACC Season Pass £11.99 (includes 2020 GT pack, GT4 pack and the new British pack, but not the Intercontinental pack)
ACC Intercontinental pack £7.49

£37 in total for all the content to date.

There are discounts on individual packs too.

And Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition is £7.99

What is ACC like on XBoxOneX?
There seemed to be talk of frame rate/stability issues early on? Has that all been resolved?

And how does it run on a pad? I struggled on the original game with a pad on my PS4.

The problem is we don't know about next-gen patch price.

And yes, it was resolved by XSX :D Xone X is bad if you like 60 FPS.

On gamepad it runs like GT, it has helper for beginners. Don't worry about controls, it's easy. And you can disable it if you want.

Back