Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in 2021

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 276 comments

kjb

United States
Cary, NC
mrbabyboyd
I agree it's good. I was hoping that all of the DLC would be included with the Day One Edition. They still might do that so I am going to hold off on buying it until I know for sure. I am looking forward to having a next gen racing game

Last edited:

TT92

Premium
Australia
WA
TT__777
I don't doubt you. One issue I have had is in game memory. I guess I have too many setups saved? It doesn't let me save progress like I think you've mentioned. I think I read your previous post. Honestly, it's not really worth the time. Thanks otherwise.
I refused to let this game beat me. Its just like Sysyphus, the Greek guy that had to roll a boulder up a hill for eternity and every time he neared the top it rolled back down again.

As far as worth the time goes, I would otherwise only be driving around in circles so I may as well beat the game which I did :-)

I do like getting my Platinum Trophies in these games. I even did GT Sport twice (on each account) because I got board. I definitely wont be doing this game twice >-:( It was bad enough the first time dealing with the bugs, glitches and crashes. But I did do it and achieved something that will remain very rare indeed ;-)

United States
Bedford, Indiana
tmsheehan
They need to incorporate cross platform play between the consoles or else multiplayer will be dead. This game is too niche.
Agree, I don't believe you can go cross-platform with PC2 either (unless you are doing TT events like "STOOPID Challenges").

Spain
valencia
Donnced
Agree, I don't believe you can go cross-platform with PC2 either (unless you are doing TT events like "STOOPID Challenges").
PC2 on next gen you can play online with "old gen" and games like wreckfest that got more players online now due "next gen version" can also play online with old gen version players setting up a lobby with Max 20 players..

So IF kunos and the new port studio want,they can make ACC online compatible also that in certain lobbies the old gen and next gen versions can play together

United States
Bedford, Indiana
tmsheehan
PC2 on next gen you can play online with "old gen" and games like wreckfest that got more players online now due "next gen version" can also play online with old gen version players setting up a lobby with Max 20 players..

So IF kunos and the new port studio want,they can make ACC online compatible also that in certain lobbies the old gen and next gen versions can play together
I would like to see PS4 and PC cross platform races but just learned that they both use a different version of ACC. My PS4 uses 1.7.2 and was told PC is 1.7.3 or .4 so I see there could be problems.

Spain
valencia
Donnced
I would like to see PS4 and PC cross platform races but just learned that they both use a different version of ACC. My PS4 uses 1.7.2 and was told PC is 1.7.3 or .4 so I see there could be problems.
Servers and all is different on PC comparing to consoles, so no way to see crossplay between consoles and PC any time soon in ACC case.

Yes, ACC on consoles is at 1.7.2 meanwhile current ACC PC version is at 1.7.15 (last update was launched past week)