Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in 2021

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 2,174 comments
We need sim dashboard support.
First a working game, then if they want,they can add.
(Which they won't do, cause it was asked since launch together with button box / keyboard compatibility)

Some of issues still there;

-Mid race saves still don't work
-carreer medals still broken
-private lobbies game crash if you play with wheel (4 months already without fix)
  • CP rating system on competitione servers broken (+ 2y old issue and still don't work)
  • possiblity to edit player name "PLY"

I wonder is there any even the slimmest chance of this getting PSVR2 support. After playing GT7 for a while I just can't get back to flat screen racing :(
After researching what kind of PC is needed to run ACC in VR, I lost all hope. Game engine must be really heavy.

After researching what kind of PC is needed to run ACC in VR, I lost all hope. Game engine must be really heavy.
Even if it can be done, this game is great but ancient. They’re not gonna spend manpower and time doing that for it. AC2 is what’s being worked on now. They’re going to add the new 2023 cars and that’ll probably be the final bit of new content for ACC.

Last edited:
Even if it can be done, this game is great but ancient. They’re not gonna spend manpower and time doing that for it. AC2 is what’s being worked on now. They’re going to add the new 2023 cars and that’ll probably be the final bit of new content for ACC.
I heard they were going to add GT2 cars. Is that off the table?

Rwaggy - ACC Community Manager — Idag 20:10​

New Content Added
2022 Race Season Liveries

General Fixes
Fixed an issue where in the hood camera view, the user can see through the windshield on all Lamborghini Huracan models at night.
Fixed an issue where “open series” filter text for the 2022 series was missing.
Fixed an issue with a missing series tag for all GTWC America Sprint entries.
Fixed an issue where idle showroom fails to load in the Single Player menu.
Fixed an issue where GT4 icon displayed in the series selector after selecting any 2022 car.
Fixed an issue where incorrect car numbers displayed in Private Lobby menu.
Fixed an issue where car models of users joining a server session are displayed as a static chassis before their time of joining in in-session replays of users who joined earlier.
“Use Current Pressures” now added to Fuel and Strategy menu.

PS5 specific fixes
Fixed an issue where the name of 2nd / 3rd driver changes during a race.

Xbox specific fixes
Fixed an issue where there was a missing message when attempting to start event at Imola in 2022 championship without the 2020 DLC installed.
Fixed an issue where the placeholder texture on windscreen banner of #74 EMA Motorsport Porsche.
Fixed an issue where on Zolder, the advertising flags along the pitlane flicker back and forth from their original color to black during gameplay.

Rwaggy - ACC Community Manager — Idag 20:36​

23/03 4pm GMT

Last edited:

New Content Added

General Fixes
Fixed an issue where in the hood camera view, the user can see through the windshield on all Lamborghini Huracan models at night.
Fixed an issue where GT4 icon displayed in the series selector after selecting any 2022 car.
Fixed an issue where car models of users joining a server session are displayed as a static chassis before their time of joining in in-session replays of users who joined earlier.

PS5 specific fixes

Xbox specific fixes
Fixed an issue where there was a missing message when attempting to start event at Imola in 2022 championship without the 2020 DLC installed.
Fixed an issue where the placeholder texture on windscreen banner of #74 EMA Motorsport Porsche.
Fixed an issue where on Zolder, the advertising flags along the pitlane flicker back and forth from their original color to black during gameplay.
One thing I've noticed is that the position tree or whatever you want to call it on the left of the screen, will get jumbled up at times showing incorrect positions. This past weekend I was in 6th and made a pass into 5th but the car in front of me was shown in 23rd and the car in front of it in 9th. 2nd and 1st were correct. It corrected itself eventually.

Still unable to map lots of my buttons on my Fanatec...
What wheel are you using?

Previously I had no trouble with my McLaren and eSport, but I’ve just bought a F1 Clubsport and really hope I can map everything.

Last edited:
What can’t you map?
ciZwaWQ9QXBp

I cannot map anything to the clockwise direction of the funky switch. Anti-clockwise registers, but not clockwise. This isn't a wheel rim problem because in the Fanatec tuning menu it works fine in both directions.

I can't register anything to the top left button on the wheel rim (with the yellow surrounds). The two buttons next to it register as L2 each.

New Content Added

General Fixes

PS5 specific fixes

Xbox specific fixes

Rwaggy - ACC Community Manager — Idag 20:36​

23/03 4pm GMT
Today was my first time playing since the update. Something very strange happened. My last race before the update was in the Lamborghini GT3 in the 2022 season at Imola. It's always shown your last race info when you play again. But today when I started the game I was in the Lexus in the 2019 season at Imola?!?! When I got my race selected for today in the BMW M4 GT3 at Monza I checked that my AI & Aggression settings were correct but that's all I checked. I just assumed everything else was like it was before, race length 30 minutes, 14:00 starting time x2 multiplier. Started the race but only after maybe 3 laps the race engineer came on the radio saying we were halfway through. What?!?! looked up to see the race clock but there wasn't one.

Quit out of the race and went back to race settings and race length had reset to 10 minutes with 12:00 start time and no multiplier. So it had left the AI settings alone but reset almost everything else. Also there seems to be a problem with the race clock disappearing because the 2nd race I ran I looked up and there was no clock but I paused the race then unpaused it and the clock was back.

On another note, I recently bumped up AI aggression from 85 to 90. At 85 the AI will just let you have the move to pass without even trying to defend it. But at 90 it has just increased the tomfoolery from the AI. The AI will still let you have the passing move, but then they just run into you and spin you out. So I guess I will start dropping back 1 point at a time to see where they stop doing that.

Hello all,I’m playing on Xbox series x and just changed my wheelbase to a csl dd,I’m looking for help with wheelbase settings,I’m having trouble feeling what the tyre’s are doing in the corners and cannot feel them losing grip etc,thanks for any advice

Hello all,I’m playing on Xbox series x and just changed my wheelbase to a csl dd,I’m looking for help with wheelbase settings,I’m having trouble feeling what the tyre’s are doing in the corners and cannot feel them losing grip etc,thanks for any advice
These settings works best for me.
I have lowered Gain ( in game ) to 55.

8D55CAEA-2080-463E-9F65-0E56CBDE7BE2.png

Last edited:
Is the upgrade to ps5 still free?
It isn't so clear on ps store.

The ps5 version only is on sale, plus dlcs appear only on the ps5 version.
They're all on sale too.

Anyone tried the ps4 pro version in bc mode on ps5?
How does it compare to native ps5 version?
Graphically i read it runs 1800p at 60fps in bc mode.

They're all on sale too.

Ps5 version is leagues ahead of PS4 version in bc mode on ps5, I wouldn’t even bother trying the older version if you’ve the new console.

Afaik the upgrade path had no expiry date so you should be able to load up the ps5 version if you own the old PS4 version.

For GT7 it was never free; it came after the $10 upgrade fee was instituted.
Think he’s talking about acc, this being acc thread.

They're all on sale too.

Like Franky said, stay away of the ps4 version. Install the ps5 version. Not only the experience is much worse, but the game hasn’t been updated since the new versions came out so it’s missing features and dlc.

Here is what I'm using for the settings on the wheel base.

Sensit 1080
F. Feedback 040
FF SCALE Peak
NAT DMP 050
NAT FRI Off
NAT INE Off
FFB INT 02
F EFF INT 100
BRK LVL Off
SHCK VIB 100
MPS FNC Auto
BRAKEF 30

And this is what I'm using in game

Assetto Corsa Competizione (3).png

I've started playing this from scratch on my Xbox as since the last round of updates it seems much closer to the PC and it's more acceptable to me. However I just finished a race weekend at Brands, 2 long 40 min races and practice/quali, thought I'd watch the replay wish I hadn't bothered, the game crashed when I exit the replay, when I restarted the game, I'm back to the start of the weekend...grrr :( good job I like Brands I guess. Waste of time.

I've started playing this from scratch on my Xbox as since the last round of updates it seems much closer to the PC and it's more acceptable to me. However I just finished a race weekend at Brands, 2 long 40 min races and practice/quali, thought I'd watch the replay wish I hadn't bothered, the game crashed when I exit the replay, when I restarted the game, I'm back to the start of the weekend...grrr :( good job I like Brands I guess. Waste of time.

The replay would have been a few minutes only anyway so don’t kick yourself.

The replay would have been a few minutes only anyway so don’t kick yourself.

Yes that's what made it even worse, it started from lap 20 odd when all I wanted to do is watch the opening couple of laps. Never again!

Last edited:
Yes that's what made it even worse, it started from lap 20 odd when all I wanted to do is watch the opening couple of laps. Never again!

You need to map a button to save a replay when there’s something you want to capture. Or use the console’s capture feature but then you only have access to your view.

Back