Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PS4 and XB1, Arrives June 23

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 2,573 comments
If you’re on PlayStation, pressing the x button on the selected driver will display detailed lap time info. Press x again to go to switch back to the summary view.

I'm on Xbox. I'll have to check each driver to see if it's there. I didn't know if that had it's own result table or not. I knew I hadn't seen one.

Discovering the GT3 Cup cars for One Make races. That's my new thing now.

Lastly, the replays. Another first for me. The automatic post race replays. I didn't realise I could hide the "Timetables". Even though it's highlights and skips through most of the race, I dig the camera views and it looks really good on my PS4.

Just learning about one make races, I will try. Thanks for the idea!

Question, Im like you and enjoy watching at the replay after each race. How you hide the timetables? Usually I go back and click on replay but gives me only around the last 2 laps.

Just learning about one make races, I will try. Thanks for the idea!

Question, Im like you and enjoy watching at the replay after each race. How you hide the timetables? Usually I go back and click on replay but gives me only around the last 2 laps.
After the race, it has "back" at the top left corner. When you go back, don't click replay. The Timetables have that white triangle "∆" next to it. Click that and it points down or up to hide the times. Voila! Enjoy the replay loop!

The latest ps5 patch has made this a whole new game. The smoothness is night and day. I can take the slow corners like the first one at monza so much easier now! All my braking points seem to be different now, but I am loving this until we get a real ps5 version. The only thing this game is lacking is tracks. I get it that it’s an official game and they don’t go to dozens of tracks, but it’s also still a game and would be fun to experience more tracks and what a gt3 car would do. AC is stingy with tracks as well (not on pc obviously). All in all, this is the best racing game I have ever played in my life.

The latest ps5 patch has made this a whole new game. The smoothness is night and day. I can take the slow corners like the first one at monza so much easier now! All my braking points seem to be different now, but I am loving this until we get a real ps5 version. The only thing this game is lacking is tracks. I get it that it’s an official game and they don’t go to dozens of tracks, but it’s also still a game and would be fun to experience more tracks and what a gt3 car would do. AC is stingy with tracks as well (not on pc obviously). All in all, this is the best racing game I have ever played in my life.
Yeah even my g29 feels so much better after last patch, overall physics and ffb are great now,on par with PC. Now only if they fix blurry resolution on PS5

Yeah even my g29 feels so much better after last patch, overall physics and ffb are great now,on par with PC. Now only if they fix blurry resolution on PS5
Yes, this!

I can't get enough of the physics and the incredible sounds. But, it still hurts my eyes to play. It's MUCH better than when I first started on PS4. Back then, I was actually getting nauseous if I played more than 20 minutes.

Now, I can easily play for an hour or more and not get nauseous. But, it's still disruptive. I keep going back to PC2 which still looks beautiful.

I check the homepage here everyday waiting for an announcement of a proper NextGen ACC

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, yet are the GT4 cars suppose to be around 10 seconds off the pace of a GT3 car?

So, does anyone want to take a punt on what Kunos have been getting up to lately? I assume they've finished ACC, but haven't stated that specifically as far as I'm aware. A rally game perhaps?

Yes, this!

I can't get enough of the physics and the incredible sounds. But, it still hurts my eyes to play. It's MUCH better than when I first started on PS4. Back then, I was actually getting nauseous if I played more than 20 minutes.

Now, I can easily play for an hour or more and not get nauseous. But, it's still disruptive. I keep going back to PC2 which still looks beautiful.

I check the homepage here everyday waiting for an announcement of a proper NextGen ACC
If you're on PS5 and you put your tv to 1080p it doesnt get that blurry. It is still far away what it can be but its better

Their recent investor report suggests they’ve already started work on AC2
I just hope they will release both PC and PS5/XsX version at same time. This time around new consoles have really good specs, i dont see a reason why they would delay its release

Last edited by a moderator:
Their recent investor report suggests they’ve already started work on AC2
I'd say its certain they've started on their next project, and considering they've said they miss road cars its easy to put 2 and 2 together. I cant imagine AC2 just being new tracks and cars though, its gonna have to have more structure to it.

I just hope they will release both PC and PS5/XsX version at same time. This time around new consoles have really good specs, i dont see a reason why they would delay its release

Aren't d3t doing the next gen port ? if thats the case it will always be behind PC. I haven't seen much interest from Kunos in consoles to be honest.

Just tarmac?

I'm just thinking of how good ACC is as a super-focused sim that concentrates on doing one thing really well, plus tarmac rallying is really popular in it's own right. There's some incredible stages in Ireland, Wales, France, Germany etc all with wildly different surfaces under the umbrella of tarmac!

Can we console players get a patch for pit stops. Oh my Lord with the lack of speed.
I advanced from 5th to 2nd in my Career. P1 is three seconds ahead. It enters its pit box and jump skips in the air. I enter my pit box. Wait.... Wait... Recenters. Rises slowly. Pit crew goes to work.

Right side tyre changes begin and P1 leaves its pit box and sails past me. Then, the car that was 3rs. And then 4th passes. My car lowers and 5th passes. I leave the pits in 7th!
Pass a couple cars(hard work at Zolder) and finish 5th.

Man, one of objectives were to finish on the podium. Would have been nice to get that achievement.

Can we console players get a patch for pit stops. Oh my Lord with the lack of speed.
I advanced from 5th to 2nd in my Career. P1 is three seconds ahead. It enters its pit box and jump skips in the air. I enter my pit box. Wait.... Wait... Recenters. Rises slowly. Pit crew goes to work.

Right side tyre changes begin and P1 leaves its pit box and sails past me. Then, the car that was 3rs. And then 4th passes. My car lowers and 5th passes. I leave the pits in 7th!
Pass a couple cars(hard work at Zolder) and finish 5th.

Man, one of objectives were to finish on the podium. Would have been nice to get that achievement.
Sounds like you're on auto engine start / stop. Change to manual and you'll save a bunch of time. I never lose positions in the pits now unless I mess up my positioning

I made a vid for a friend to show him the difference

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just thinking of how good ACC is as a super-focused sim that concentrates on doing one thing really well, plus tarmac rallying is really popular in it's own right. There's some incredible stages in Ireland, Wales, France, Germany etc all with wildly different surfaces under the umbrella of tarmac!
I thought that's why you said it, however there's no reason they cant get gravel right too. I'd imagine they would not just do tarmac tbh.

505 Games on sale this weekend on Xbox... UNTIL 10 MAY.

ACC £17.49
ACC Season Pass £11.99 (includes 2020 GT pack, GT4 pack and the new British pack, but not the Intercontinental pack)
ACC Intercontinental pack £7.49

£37 in total for all the content to date.

There are discounts on individual packs too.

And Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition is £7.99

What is ACC like on XBoxOneX?
There seemed to be talk of frame rate/stability issues early on? Has that all been resolved?

And how does it run on a pad? I struggled on the original game with a pad on my PS4.

505 Games on sale this weekend on Xbox... UNTIL 10 MAY.

ACC £17.49
ACC Season Pass £11.99 (includes 2020 GT pack, GT4 pack and the new British pack, but not the Intercontinental pack)
ACC Intercontinental pack £7.49

£37 in total for all the content to date.

There are discounts on individual packs too.

And Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition is £7.99

What is ACC like on XBoxOneX?
There seemed to be talk of frame rate/stability issues early on? Has that all been resolved?

And how does it run on a pad? I struggled on the original game with a pad on my PS4.
For 14 Euro, I’d get me the season pass from the PSN store. If there was an offer, like the Xbox one.
As far as I know, the season pass in Europe stayed constantly at a price of 25 Euro so far.

Last edited:
That is ridiculous. All I have to do is assign ignition start. :rolleyes:
Thank you for the heads up.
Unfortunately the game requires a separate button for engine start and ignition and you need both. Why you can't just have an option for ignition with engine start / stop I don't know, it adds nothing by having both and just uses up more buttons

Last edited:
Unfortunately the game requires a separate button for engine start and ignition and you need both. Why you can't just have an option for ignition with engine start / stop I don't know, it adds nothing by having both and just uses up more buttons
Exactly. Can't hear the start with some of the cars I tried. It's working for my pit stop times though.

Hard disagree with that. Makes perfect sense, fits in with the rest of the game’s realism and adds to the immersion for me. I love it :)

Last edited:
Several months back Marco Massarutto said that the vast majority of the Kunos development team has fully transferred over to their next sim project.

I'm on PS5 and it's still very blurry when you put on 4K. I really hope they will do a proper next gen update.
Switch your PS5 to output at 1080P and it will look significantly sharper. A full next gen version is in the works. That was confirmed some time ago.

Last edited:
Exactly. Can't hear the start with some of the cars I tried. It's working for my pit stop times though.
There’s an hud icon on the bottom right that turns green when the ignition is turned on and then turns white the the engine starts. You can also check the rev counter.

I use L3 for ignition on and R3 for engine start on my T300 wheel base.

Back