Assetto Corsa Competizione Will Make its Public Debut at E3 Next Week

I'm guessing a 3.8GHz i5, 24GB RAM and a Radeon 580 with 8GB GDDR would just about be ok for this?

If so then it's probably time to install Windows on my iMac

I really doubt that. If you are Kunos you don't want the first footage people will see of your game to be shaky phone cam footage off of screens. I think they will release some kind of trailer + gameplay footage before the public days begin or right on the first day. I'd be really surprised if not.
505 Games will be on the PC Gaming Show this night so is very possible.

I read that 505 Games were one of the presenters of PCGaming show last night but nothing got shown -.- E3 opens to the public today so people can play ACC, whether we get official trailer/gameplay from ACC themselfs we dont know :/

E3 opens to the public in exactly 6 hours. So here in Berlin at least from 6pm on it might get interesting :)

It's just been announced that ACC has been cancelled because it doesn't look as good as the recent wet track and headlight mods.
Lol, unreal 4 supports those things out of the box, not just some scrappy mods bolted on a dated engine.

Based on the potato cam, visuals look great. He says that it's similar to AC physics so that's good. No VR currently, but Kunos have already said that VR will be based on Unreal Engine's support in the future.

Billy's video is deleted.
Uploaded somewhere?
Great that Billy gave a some direct footage of ACC but indeed the video quality left very much to be desired. He and probably others will upload HQ later.
First impresion was okayish but not real details about ACC

Maybe this is good for the in between period until we receive better detailed ACC videos

DfhS7N5W0AUbc4X.jpg

DfhS7N5W0AQ50l7.jpg

DfhS7OGW0AQPmEw.jpg

That fooled me too but if you click the link it will bring you to a acc video. Gtr at Monza.
Yep...
The First video fooled me ad It is really a pcars2 video labelled ad ACC
But the italian IGN preview ad a nice video of GTR at Monza (pre alpha so a lot of coolness still to add)

Yep...
The First video fooled me ad It is really a pcars2 video labelled ad ACC
But the italian IGN preview ad a nice video of GTR at Monza (pre alpha so a lot of coolness still to add)
Thank God for that - the pCARS 2 footage was very underwhelming. I actually prefer the look of the AC headlights mod.

The IGN footage was OK, but on first look could have been vanilla Assetto Corsa. Why show a dry daylight race when everyone is interested to see night and weather? Crazy.

Back