Assetto Corsa Competizione Will Make its Public Debut at E3 Next Week

For me, the graphics are very good, but the sound is just satisfactory, i hope they improve it and bring something more realistic and dramatic.
I have to agree. There seams to be some extra sounds that are not In AC but the engine sounds are pretty flat and lifeless. I'm gonna assume and hope they aiming for better than that as it's not really an improvement over AC.

It seems I’m really about to buy a gaming pc just for this game.

I had a feeling this title would produce a few new PC gamers.

Good!

The PC will give you much more then just ACC.
It'll bring R3E, Rfactor2, automobilista, iRacing, and many other great sims of the older variety for you to run.

Have you an idea what kind of PC you want?

Good!

It'll bring R3E, Rfactor2, automobilista, iRacing, and many other great sims of the older variety for you to run.

Hi, im new to GTplanet!

I'm planning to build a PC too. Playing AC on PS4 bud i want to make the shift, because of all the great sim titles on PC and all the mods.

What do you recommend? I'm saving money to buy a PC too. I was thinking about;
CPU - I5-8600
GPU - GTX 1070 ti
RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) 3000Mhz
MOBO - Asus Rog Strix B360-F Gaming

any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi, im new to GTplanet!

I'm planning to build a PC too. Playing AC on PS4 bud i want to make the shift, because of all the great sim titles on PC and all the mods.

What do you recommend? I'm saving money to buy a PC too. I was thinking about;
CPU - I5-8600
GPU - GTX 1070 ti
RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) 3000Mhz
MOBO - Asus Rog Strix B360-F Gaming

any suggestions?

Thanks

I think that's a great build, but would consider the i5 8600K for $30 extra as it boosts you to 3.6ghz or about 20% faster than the 8600.
The 8600 would be fine @ 3.1ghz and I only suggest the K because of low price difference.

Motherboard, and ram are spot on.
It's about the same system I have, the 1070ti will do good if you choose to go VR.

Pay attention to your power supply choice, no less than 650w especially if you want to overclock.

Welcome to :gtpflag:

just a question: do i get more fps with a better CPU even if the workload on it is not maxed out while gaming?
i get on my i7 6700 in games like FM7 or AC a workload of around 30% in 4k with a 1080Ti.

just a question: do i get more fps with a better CPU even if the workload on it is not maxed out while gaming?
i get on my i7 6700 in games like FM7 or AC a workload of around 30% in 4k with a 1080Ti.
At 4K resolution, your graphics card will always be the bottleneck. Unless you want to buy the Titan Xp at $1000+, there's nothing you can do to get better FPS.

D8jZsbG.png

A 2 core i3 CPU gets basically the same FPS as a 4 core i7 CPU at 4K resolution.

I think that's a great build, but would consider the i5 8600K for $30 extra as it boosts you to 3.6ghz or about 20% faster than the 8600.
The 8600 would be fine @ 3.1ghz and I only suggest the K because of low price difference.

Motherboard, and ram are spot on.
It's about the same system I have, the 1070ti will do good if you choose to go VR.

Pay attention to your power supply choice, no less than 650w especially if you want to overclock.

Welcome to :gtpflag:
Thanks for the info dude! I will take a look about the CPU you recommend!

Are there any serious comments from people who tried the game and are qualified enough to say something about the physics? Visuals are great, everyone of us can judge that. I'd just like to hear something about physics.

No one can judge physics yet.

There's alot to say or think about it but Shaun Cole said it best after he finished 6th...

We're not talking about physics yet because the E3 booth was not setup as your hardcore sim rig may be, so there's too many variations and differences in opinion that I'm not giving an opinion until I have it on my personal rig.
He did say after capturing his run on a GoPro that everyone can confirm and agree it looks really good.

Good!

I’m just looking at getting a Razer Blade 15. I’ve never had a gaming laptop or pc before and I’m hoping the standard config of the Blade is good enough/future proof enough.

I’m just looking at getting a Razer Blade 15. I’ve never had a gaming laptop or pc before and I’m hoping the standard config of the Blade is good enough/future proof enough.
The new Razor Blade 15 with the 8th gen CPU and GTX1060 MaxQ would be enough for 1080p 60fps for most modern games. But like all gaming laptops, they won't be future proof for too long

Still, these days GPU development is moving at snail pace. Navi most likely won't be here until late 2019, early 2020. And reports say that that will be a mid-end chip (which will have GTX 1080-ish performance). High-end will be even further away. (Source). Meanwhile nVidia is taking their sweet time with the next GPU, 1180/2080 or whatever it will be called, and why wouldn't they. They have no competition at high end right now. Also, the guesses out there indicate it won't exactly give revolutionary performance gains.

So maybe this isn't a bad time at all to buy a gaming laptop. It should hold up quite well for a long time I think. :)

Back