Assetto Corsa Competizione Will Make its Public Debut at E3 Next Week

Wow.
Look at the body roll.
Movement between car and track looks so natural.
I cannot wait for EA to see if it feels as good as it looks.

Not impressed. Was expecting more from UE4, and was expecting the first official footage to feature night and weather. And other cars.
I know this is pre-alpha but it doesn't look as good to my untrained eye as pCARS 2 at this stage.

@ :38 that is definitely side to side body roll.
Only if the car was a Sixties muscle car. :)

I'm not saying that body roll doesn't enter the equation, but I really am convinced that most of it is the head leaning - the same as when he brakes afterwards.

Not impressed. Was expecting more from UE4, and was expecting the first official footage to feature night and weather. And other cars.
I know this is pre-alpha but it doesn't look as good to my untrained eye as pCARS 2 at this stage.
Driving in the rain at night, you see nothing. Not exactly an ideal format to show off any sort of visuals. I figured that's what we would see as well, was pleased to see the game as I will actually play it.

I will say that everything looks a little bit dark. I noticed this too in the video for Gravel, things just appeared dull and dim to me. Otherwise it seems great. *edit* I mention Gravel because it shares the same game engine.

I was most pleasantly surprised by the lighter choice of music for this video. One thing that makes me cringe any more is the dramatic action movie music that is so ubiquitously overused for things like this. Are we going into battle for the survival of the human race against hordes of alien robots? Maybe we're special forces going on a mission to extract hostages from a war torn province in Afghanistan? Or are we going to be having a good time driving some cars? Still, I'll take the Transformers soundtrack over blatant dubstep.

Last edited:
Wow, it looks incredible. The AI seems to be a bit better but at the end of the video you can see they're still on rails a little bit.

No hints at next gen consoles from Sony or MS this e3, aside from some rumors of next-gen MS hardware coming in 2020. Hopefully this bodes well for those of us hoping to see ACC on PS4/XB1.

Good looking game! Spray looks better than P CARS 2 imo. Lighting is very well done. And the trackside detail is better than AC, especially the trees. Shame no PS4 version.

wow i am really impressed how the game looks at night. the lighting is so accurate, how the front lights work with the surroundings and the other cars. in other games often i get the feeling that there is something slightly off with that.
i guess for the final release they will also implement that the light from the car behind you lights up your cockpit a bit (as it was in Driveclub and it looked gorgeous)

Looks pretty good so far. The attention to detail is phenomenal, love the fireworks.

Last edited:
So, what about this early access in "summer 2018" then? I was hoping they'd give us something.
As far as i see it, they have at least two tracks ready to include in the early access as well as day-night-transition and a field of cars. It's enough for me to buy in tbh.
So, bring it on :)

For me, the graphics are very good, but the sound is just satisfactory, i hope they improve it and bring something more realistic and dramatic.

nice to see some blurred out replay footage in that Team VVV video.
but why didn't he comment on the handling and physics? or was this not his gameplay?

Back