Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,074 comments
finally a stock 3d yugo model but damn the price
2019.07.15-18.35.png

And the server doesn't have a link to the mods?

I was searching too, but can I ask u, where did you find the peugeot?

I had loads of tabs open so I;m not sure now lol, either YouTube or Facebook, as I had no luck with the usual places.

EDIT: As @LionRacer said, does the actual server not provide direct links?

Yoyoyoyo guys. Does anyone know how to ****ing change car's cameras? For example at the ACFL 2019 cars, I wanted to reduce the FOV of the TV pod. I tried the ingame Cam editor ( the one you need PP activated, a Dev app), it didn't let me change the FOV. When changing the FOV in the cameras.ini of the car's data (or unpacked data.acd), it didn't change. There are six cams, I tried every single one of them. And there is a file in assettocorsa/cfg called camera_onboard.ini which i edited too, and again, no change. Do you have any other Ideas?

Okey fellas. I could buy ONE model from Hum3D. But that will be only if someone can convert it into Assetto Corsa. We will have close contact via PM's during the progress. If the car project does not get completed then I will not "sponsor" more models in the future :) Anyone in for it? :)

@LionRacer

when you shift down, if an inexperienced driver (real world and sim), the revs go beyond the damage threshold...

you have 2 options:

1. set the damage threshold higher
2. lower the limiter

you should find the entries in the engine.ini or car.ini
set the damage about 300 - 600 rpm higher than the limiter or change the "K" coefficient from 1 to 0.1 or to your liking.

by testing, set the damage threshold so that it kicks in if you downshift like an animal... just to preserve some degree of reality. ...anyway, it should be always a bit higher than the limiter.

there is no exact formula that I know to set it... it depends on many factors... engine torque, gearbox, slipping, etc... on older vintage muscle cars I usually put it about 350 - 500 rpm higher than the limiter so that it kicks in if you misshift or you don't brake before downshifting to bring the revs down.

I haven't tested your car, so I don't know what the problem is in your mod, but use those guidelines, a lot of testing and some common sense to set it right.

editing the bank itself would be an option, but I don't know how to unpack and repack it ?

anyone ?

Last edited:
Okey fellas. I could buy ONE model from Hum3D. But that will be only if someone can convert it into Assetto Corsa. We will have close contact via PM's during the progress. If the car project does not get completed then I will not "sponsor" more models in the future :) Anyone in for it? :)

How about this
Renault Goelette (1400 kg) 1949 3D model

Renault_1400_kg_Goelette_1949_600_0005.jpg

YES
Rinspeed_Splash_2004_600_0001.jpg

Rinspeed_Splash_2004_600_0002.jpg

It would be cool to get some trucks in game. Especially for running track day on LA Canyons with the CM New AI Behavior. I run the RV Motorhome, transit van and Ford F350 along with slow and fast cars. It's a lot of fun.

Yoyoyoyo guys. Does anyone know how to ****ing change car's cameras? For example at the ACFL 2019 cars, I wanted to reduce the FOV of the TV pod. I tried the ingame Cam editor ( the one you need PP activated, a Dev app), it didn't let me change the FOV. When changing the FOV in the cameras.ini of the car's data (or unpacked data.acd), it didn't change. There are six cams, I tried every single one of them. And there is a file in assettocorsa/cfg called camera_onboard.ini which i edited too, and again, no change. Do you have any other Ideas?
Delete data.acd
So you only have a data folder.
Then you can change cameras with the Dev apps.
You can no longer go online with the cars though

@LionRacer

when you shift down, if an inexperienced driver (real world and sim), the revs go beyond the damage threshold...

you have 2 options:

1. set the damage threshold higher
2. lower the limiter

you should find the entries in the engine.ini or car.ini
set the damage about 300 - 600 rpm higher than the limiter or change the "K" coefficient from 1 to 0.1 or to your liking.

by testing, set the damage threshold so that it kicks in if you downshift like an animal... just to preserve some degree of reality. ...anyway, it should be always a bit higher than the limiter.

there is no exact formula that I know to set it... it depends on many factors... engine torque, gearbox, slipping, etc... on older vintage muscle cars I usually put it about 350 - 500 rpm higher than the limiter so that it kicks in if you misshift or you don't brake before downshifting to bring the revs down.

I haven't tested your car, so I don't know what the problem is in your mod, but use those guidelines, a lot of testing and some common sense to set it right.

editing the bank itself would be an option, but I don't know how to unpack and repack it ?

anyone ?

Got a reworked version of "my" Jaguar.
I'm just waiting for the permission of @Chiwi for the skins (i used some of these as a base for some modifications).

-Added the skins "Original Blue" and "Original Orange" to the Project 8.
-Also, I fixed some issues with the engine (damage now @~8000rpm)
-Added automatic clutch (like in real sequencial cars)

And again, thanks for the tip, I'll try to rework and fix the car

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back