I don't see any Corvette on the list of default content for rFactor1.
View attachment 836148
RD does what they have to do in order to keep the doors open. If someone files a takedown notice due to their assets being used RD has to comply, if not the could get sued out of existence. I don't think anybody really wants that, I certainly don't. Bitch about it all you want and call them every name in the book but it's not going to change. They don't want to be dicks about it but they have to be to cover their own asses. Most takedown requests are from other game developers who don't want the models they paid someone to create ending up in other games. If nobody files a claim it will usually stay up, so if nobody filed a claim on the C6 then it's allowed to stay.