Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,043 comments
Does anybody know how the tyre width is altered without the CM option? That one does not work in most cases..?? (allign->update model->notice no difference in game)

Edit; I mean the width between tyre and chassis. I can update it in 3DSimEd, import, but still no difference. In CM Showroom is the correct width shown, but ingame...nope.

Last edited:
2016 Jaguar F-Type R v1.4

original model: Forza
conversion: Dareks
updates: Alez Cash

changelog:

- added shift animation
- fixed engine specs*
- fixed empty aero files
- added visual damage & dirt
- updated some textures
- fixed collider position
- removed handbrake
- added auto shifter
- tweaked a few shaders
- added US license plates
- removed some skins
- swapped sounds

* the real car has a supercharger
the original mod was naturally aspirated

https://c.gmx.com/@557986326725531850/UN5QdgfFRqW59rD7B-lrQA

51196938_564072490774730_7022762624110559232_n.jpg

As good as it gets, as far as I am concerned, it is a bit sad that Alez announced it was to be is last mod for AC.

Is this mod still available anywhere?
:)

ACU Istanbul Park Billboard / Grass update

I recently discovered the great ACU version of Istanbul park and wasn´t delighted with the 2010 F1 sponsoring all over the place so I decided to give the track a new overhaul. I nearly removed all sponsorboards and only left out some current one which are used nowadays. The track now is branded by Intercity and there are some billboards along with Porsche and Bridgestone. I also added grassfx. Since I am too stupid to do a light config maybe we find some volunteers who can do it?

Removed:

- Vodafone / Panasonic / Assetto Corsa / DHL sponsors
- LCD jumbotron AC branding

Added:

- Porsche brake markers / Bridgestone ads / Intercity Istanbul Park ads
- grassFX

Link is up for 7 days:

https://we.tl/t-Qk2kpwZda3

Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_tuned_acu_istanbul-park_1-5-120-22-47-40.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_tuned_acu_istanbul-park_1-5-120-22-40-48.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_tuned_acu_istanbul-park_1-5-120-22-40-16.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_tuned_acu_istanbul-park_1-5-120-22-40-10.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_tuned_acu_istanbul-park_1-5-120-22-39-37.jpg

Screenies show the track without the grassfx (except the first one)

Put the file into your acu_istanbul-park folder. It is mandatory to use the ext_config.ini file otherwise it won´t work properly (CSP is mandatory!).
Have fun.

I checked my CM and I have this one @luschuetzky. But it's a paymod from a joint that I didn't find out until after the fact that they are sketchy. So the car might actually already be out there as a free download from the original author. But anyway, is this the car you're looking for? View attachment 926078

Unfortunately not - the car I
I checked my CM and I have this one @luschuetzky. But it's a paymod from a joint that I didn't find out until after the fact that they are sketchy. So the car might actually already be out there as a free download from the original author. But anyway, is this the car you're looking for? View attachment 926078

Unfortunately not - the car I'm looking for was on pole in the 2003 Daytona 24 and finished 4th with Scott Maxwell/David Brabham/David Empringham.
Thank you anyway for caring. The Ford Riley Daytona prototype from 2015 or so on the picture is but also a great looking car and I should be rather happy if you could send it to me...

ACU Istanbul Park Billboard / Grass update

I recently discovered the great ACU version of Istanbul park and wasn´t delighted with the 2010 F1 sponsoring all over the place so I decided to give the track a new overhaul. I nearly removed all sponsorboards and only left out some current one which are used nowadays. The track now is branded by Intercity and there are some billboards along with Porsche and Bridgestone. I also added grassfx. Since I am too stupid to do a light config maybe we find some volunteers who can do it?

Removed:

- Vodafone / Panasonic / Assetto Corsa / DHL sponsors
- LCD jumbotron AC branding

Added:

- Porsche brake markers / Bridgestone ads / Intercity Istanbul Park ads
- grassFX

Link is up for 7 days:

https://we.tl/t-Qk2kpwZda3

View attachment 926217 View attachment 926218 View attachment 926219 View attachment 926220 View attachment 926221

Screenies show the track without the grassfx (except the first one)

Put the file into your acu_istanbul-park folder. It is mandatory to use the ext_config.ini file otherwise it won´t work properly (CSP is mandatory!).
Have fun.

Nice work, can't check as having trouble with my PC at the moment but I also have an intercity istanbul park branded track and it's not the one from RD. Not even sure where I got it from!

Annotation 2020-06-01 221405.png

Nice work, can't check as having trouble with my PC at the moment but I also have an intercity istanbul park branded track and it's not the one from RD. Not even sure where I got it from!

View attachment 926226

Could you please share a link (if possible due to your broken PC), I just want to see the differences in the billboards and maybe improve my skills.

@Fanapryde are you able to edit your track description files and add the ACU Istanbul as well?

I´ve had a quick look onto the Intercity Istanbul Park track which is also available - so if you already have the Istanbul Park from SimracersTR this will be your updated billboard / grassFX file:

https://we.tl/t-DzaUy5K5LW

No need to search for ACU version, the track is the same.

Nevermind, found it from some Turkish simracers. Will have a look and maybe add some files into my own skin folder.
Really like the track, let me know the differences to ACU version if you can. Won't be able to check myself until tomorrow.

Yes it is - they added their simracer´s stuff and already did some overhaul, for example they removed the Allianz ads on the pits tarmac. But they left the AC branding as well so I think my files add a little bit more realism. I even deleted the ACU version now from my HDD.

Version 1.0 - Released 2020.06.01
Renault Mégane Trophy II and Evo (2009, 2012)

Just that you know: the folder name accr_renault_megane_trophy_ii_evo is too long. CM can't handle that and does not record driven distance and top speed.

max length for track (folder-)name: 32
max length for additional layout name: 15
max length for car (folder-)name: 32
all lowercase, latin-digits-underscore, NO utf8- or fancy characters like é or something

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back