- 853

- Slovenia
Good writeup, agree with it 100%. This is how I have it set up, as I can't stand jagged lines and this is the only way to completely get rid of them.I think others said already but most likely is TAA, which will make the game very blurry unless you compensate with a sharpening pass, like whacking up FidelityFX in graphic adjustments. This can make a very appealing image with unrivalled elimination of aliasing and even a very clear, sharp image but it does has its own downsides like visible ghosting. Sand traps can look awful and have this horrible kind of shimmer with it on too.
Also to note is that even if you had TAA set up nicely, some recent issues caused nasty blur through some vehicle windscreens with it enabled.
Just to add on to what you wrote:
- ghosting through windscreen can be solved with recent windscreen fix for older cars that have this problem. Posted a few times here alreasy
- ghosting in general can be strongly reduced with the right selection of pp filter, but not completely eliminated. Which is best for you, depends on your hardware and setup, for me best results with recently updated a3pp filter or with natural mod filter
- latest CSP updates give me problems as well, but for me with the screen brightness, Totally inconsistent. Sometimes too bright, sometimes to dark. So I rolled back to 1.59,which gives me best results.
