Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,273 comments
I would not recommend to use the presets from horizon shades...there are a lot of things enabled which raised my eyebrowes.
Agree. Most of them (besides the preset name) I think already have been changed. If you have any recommendations or a sort of 'same screen video' or even better the preset files please feel free to share. Curious about your complete settings. They look always top notch.

It pains me that R246 is such a mess so I'm spending a little time trying to tart it up. Unfortunately the track has some fundamental and widespread UV mapping issues so it'll be case of rolling the turd in glitter in a few places. Should be an improvement though.
Adding balloons, blimp, choppers, billboards, trees, and hopefully 3D grass, water shaders, and some proper track lights (with assistance).

Screenshot_ks_mazda_miata_acf_tokyo246_12-6-120-10-3-39.jpg Screenshot_ks_mazda_miata_acf_tokyo246_12-6-120-10-4-34.jpg

Sure, here you go.

https://we.tl/t-9LW8OeVA9P

These are my presets for AC (video settings) and CSP. Place them into C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager

Furthermore, I strongly recommend to use the Horizon Shades PP filter (latest one 1.0) along with this and always tone down the exposure setting (TA exposure) in SOL Config to 25-30, depending on your screen.

Furthermore, set this in NVIDIA config as well:

upload_2020-6-12_11-21-37.png

upload_2020-6-12_11-22-10.png

You will get the most out of AC if you don´t alter these presets and follow the settings here in NVIDIA CP. Let me know your thoughts.

Which program produces the better looking track? I don’t want a cartoony track. I may as well invest my limited time learning the right program first I guess

Does anyone have a Daytona USA ‘Hornet’ skin for the Legion 90 stock cars? There skins of this for the ‘Cup90’ cars, but those cars don’t drive well enough for the a.i, for me to include them.

Really good track, but really bumpy. It looks like an OLIPHANT has stepped on the whole track.
A lil suspension test.

Do you have more nordic tracks to share?
Someone can fix it? Believe, Helsinki Thunder is good!
This is actually the converted GTR2 version I released years ago. I can't remember there being such bumps... it's undrivable now :)

If no one else is at it, i will tackle it in 3DSMAX

Last edited:
We got enough genius track builders in this group. Surely we could all club together and fix these tracks an share within a limited group?
Simple question to try to understand, why making a work just for a "limited" group, when the work is finish, why not give it to an unlimited group?
It is the same amount of work if you do it for a limited or an unlimited group isn't it?

Simple question to try to understand, why making a work just for a "limited" group, when the work is finish, why not give it to an unlimited group?
It is the same amount of work if you do it for a limited or an unlimited group isn't it?
That’s easy. If there was a requirement on the greater milnet to run these tracks they would have been done. So ipsofacto no one else cares

Sim Dream just false-claimed my view on Bazza's 1500cc GPL Mod on my channel, so, that's a big fun.

I guess they own this mod they stole? Video was immediately taken down, no questions asked. I find this particularly funny because I was one of the Primary test drivers for this and the TCL mods; so it's quite amusing to just have my review of something that is free for everybody to enjoy on the internet immediately blitzed by a company who steals things for profit.

I'm probably going to just stop sharing my reviews of cars/tracks and how they drive and trying to help out the mod community if it can potentially get me in legal trouble, lmao.

upload_2020-6-12_8-21-7.png

Sim Dream just false-claimed my view on Bazza's 1500cc GPL Mod on my channel, so, that's a big fun.

I guess they own this mod they stole? Video was immediately taken down, no questions asked. I find this particularly funny because I was one of the Primary test drivers for this and the TCL mods; so it's quite amusing to just have my review of something that is free for everybody to enjoy on the internet immediately blitzed by a company who steals things for profit.

View attachment 929709
And I thought I had seen it all wow

Is someone know how to do this:
Got a car with 2 kind of tyres that you can choose wich one you want to use before starting the race.
Just want to change the default one, the one set by default before making any change
, i hate to tweak my car, just want to launch a race and start the race, don't want to change my tyres everytime i launch the game...
I'm not an engineer, i like to drive, in project car 2, i learn mechanical to be able to tweak all on my car, now i cannot stand it anymore :)
Thanks in advance :)

ps: could use CM to tweak something if it's a permanent change, but don't want to launch cm everytime

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back