Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,957 comments
Hi,

I'm using this Acu 1.05 version of Yas Marina and some parts of the track are very dark as the pictures show. Does anyone know of a fix that came out or a reworked version with better lights? Also, I'm looking for the Hole Fix near the box exit of Zolder, I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere but I can't find it again. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20200611152536_1.jpg
    20200611152536_1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 20200611152618_1.jpg
    20200611152618_1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 20200611152651_1.jpg
    20200611152651_1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 36
Probably you already found the same one on this you tube channel? I tried to find a link in all the comments. One time he mentioned that he DL'd it from steam. Did a quick search but could not find it. Maybe when you ask him directly?

I have the "city car driving" one, but its terrible, looking for an AC one.. may have to buckle down and learn how to do it.

Ok. To all you offerring help and advice here’s the rub. I have only found 1 map of the circuit and it’s on a video. So I haven’t had a chance to look at google maps to try to pull it over.
The track name was Mount Horrible (hahaha) the great race 1923. Here’s the video.

the map appears at 2:28

no I’m not wanting a 1923 circuit. I thought about a modern day targa as such since the data is there. Just need a pits. All data could be imported from google maps.
Thoughts?

Yeah, it's do-able. I found the layout on Google maps without too much trouble:

upload_2020-6-11_21-54-50.png

Sweet. Well I guess I’ll wait for a steam sale and give it a go. Typical me. Don’t do something simple. Oh no. Go balls deep ffs. Oh well. Go big or go home I guess

These Brazilian tracks are extremely fun and enjoyable to drive. I remember the times of Automobilista 1, wonderful sim that I stopped playing only because it does not have VR.

I knew nothing of these BR tracks until I bought AMS2, Curvelo is freaking awesome, especially in stock car and my new favorite car , the sprintrace, in other news, AMS2 is the reason I hardly ever boot up AC anymore.. and the madness engine VR of course is damn good. Amazing that Reiza could make the madness engine actually have great physics and FFB.. wish it could be backported to PC2, and/or the PC2 tracks could be ported to AMS2.

Is there a good Curvelo for AC?

It would seem that track was taken down, doesn't show up in the download section anymore,
the Issue with the pit box, it isn't visible but if you approach the last pit box slowly the pit options will show
Yes people were complaining that because it was a rip from rf2, it's against the rules of RD.

Hi friends! Does anyone know an easy way to change tyre skid sounds? Some mods like the Radical SR3 from Shaun Clarke (great car!) have a beautiful tyre skid sound. Would it be possible to implement that sound on other cars?

I supose that working with GUID codes wouldn´t solve the "problem", because the tyre skid sound is coded into the bank file. Am I wrong?

Maybe with FMOD Studio?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Good afternoon, I have seen in some previews the assetto corsa logo or another logo I would like to know if CM has an option to add them or just add it out of the game.

THANKS

here is one. but there are no trees around the track

its more that the AC mods section is the only one that is like this.

In AMS1 mods you will find tons of ripped cars etc. and many other categories probably too

Yes it's ridiculous how some users there play policeman and make it their life ambition to block such content. More and more developers refuse to post their work there because of those "rule follow fighters".

I hear my car, but the others are very low, basically inaudible. It's weird, as it's the only mod where it happens.

I love you, man...
Hmm, Legion noted that he updated the cars recently. Perhaps that was fixed... Check his blog. I just downloaded and will check later. My issue was the night gauges which he noted he fixed....

Unfortunately I don't do sounds and have never found a decent sound that matches a particular car, this example works incar but the external seems to lack a lot.
Most often it is that the mix never seems to be to the rear for rear engined cars! That or I find the perfect sound but it stops short in the rev range.( this one in particular for these high revving Nascar V8s)

Luckily though not perfect you can work around this by changing the sound in CM.

[QUOTE = "Paulo Ribeiro, post: 13133412, member: 310095"] This is an old mod by now. Didn't drive it for a long long time.
Forgot how amazing this mod was done. The handling is one of the best in game (imo).
Literaly, I can save a spin at high speed easely. Sliding is a fun task with this car.

SCG 004C
[ATTACH = full] 929570 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
Link Please (if you can share it)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back