Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,064 comments
WIP

good morning friends.
I saw this yesterday and went crazy so I started creating it but I ran into a problem ... there are still not or not enough photos to see the sponsors on the sides.
I come to ask that if someone saw good photos of the sides they send it to me.
Thank you

upload_2020-7-15_13-34-31.png

I made the stupid decision of downloading AC to my SSD rather than my steam library on my hard drive so now I’m constantly deleting mods to make room

I have my AC install on a 500 GB SSD, with almost every mod imaginable. Are you using the compression feature available in Content Manager? Find it under content>tools [compress files]. Use the default/recommended compression, and it will cut your mod files down to a third. You just have to do it every couple of weeks, after you've installed more mods, and it only compresses the new mods that aren't compressed. It's reliable, and is some cases, especially with faster CPUs, it actually decreases load times to a somewhat noticeable degree.

Hello friends, I am searching this word "Nemuno" in this thread and notice "No result" !!

Go and get a try for this hidden gem , this track is EPIC and include all the nice track elements should have and very very enjoyable track ! I highly recommend u try to use the DRM FREE mod car available @ DRM mod : https://www.drm-modding-team.com/ ( MAROD AERO ) and drive a round !

https://assettocorsamods.net/resources/nemuno-Žiedas.119/

This surely eye opening for me and just realize in fact a proper physics for a AC car without TRS & ABS can be so much fun even with GamePad !

Enjoy and stay safe !!

Nemuno-Žiedas --definitely deserves an update

I forgot I had this track. It definitely has some graphical issues, but for the most part, the track surface is very good, and it's a rather large track, especially the extended version.

I have my AC install on a 500 GB SSD, with almost every mod imaginable. Are you using the compression feature available in Content Manager? Find it under content>tools [compress files]. Use the default/recommended compression, and it will cut your mod files down to a third. You just have to do it every couple of weeks, after you've installed more mods, and it only compresses the new mods that aren't compressed. It's reliable, and is some cases, especially with faster CPUs, it actually decreases load times to a somewhat noticeable degree.
My SSD is only 250GB. I started a folder on my 1TB hard drive to keep mods I don’t need right now but might need later.

When I notice one of my hard drives is down to 6 Gigabytes of free storage...

then I remember years ago when I was excited to buy a new, just released, 500 MEGABYTE drive for my PC.

Yes, I'm showing my age. Still room for more mods.

Remember when a game had 1 CD and later 3 and 4? When I bought the game 'XIII', with 4 CDs, I thought, 'wow, it must be a revolutionary game in content and image quality'.
Then the games went fron CD to DVD (more storage). And so on... Until now.
My damn AC, occupy 1.7 Tb in one of my disks. :nervous:

Damn, your age is as 'bigger' as mine. :lol:

When I notice one of my hard drives is down to 6 Gigabytes of free storage...

then I remember years ago when I was excited to buy a new, just released, 500 MEGABYTE drive for my PC.

Yes, I'm showing my age. Still room for more mods.

old-school is still relatively cool in my books... FYI and as may already be aware, the compression tool available in CM does a pretty good job at increasing HDD space - here are some personal stats of the compression ratios achieved...

upload_2020-7-16_2-44-17.png

as quoted in an earlier post, loading is a snap... believe CM prepared their software to take advantage of this feature, as the compression algorithm used is also used by windows... a win-win for CM authors --> well design for AC --> our gain

Last edited:
WIP

good morning friends.
I saw this yesterday and went crazy so I started creating it but I ran into a problem ... there are still not or not enough photos to see the sponsors on the sides.
I come to ask that if someone saw good photos of the sides they send it to me.
Thank you

View attachment 940932

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2020/...ears-since-porsches-targa-florio-one-two.html - good Ariel shorts for design

has for logo on side is team partners logo apart for they 8JS logo which on were you got Kw logo currently

number board logo is rebellion timepieces

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2020/...ears-since-porsches-targa-florio-one-two.html - good Ariel shorts for design

has for logo on side is team partners logo apart for they 8JS logo which on were you got Kw logo currently

number board logo is rebellion timepieces

first of all thanks.

I have those photos, it was the ones I found and they seem to be the only ones there ... I am missing the logos on the black bottom which I cannot read, on the doors I am missing the one from Forest that I did not find

if you're a fan of Pessio's work... here's the latest

1970 Alfa Romeo GTAM 1.3
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1970-alfa-romeo-gtam.28717/updates

3-jpg.324672

1.3 Update

As i progress to know physics misteries, is time to put some new tricks on oldies.

Suspensions are totally re-done.
The rear now is properly done, with the infamous "slittone" keepin' the roll center really low, and the rear end well planted and easy to menage on full gas.
The front is adjusted with the real tricks they did long time ago, upper joint raised, to have some camber gain on bump. ( This mod also rise a bit front roll center, and give a little bump steer to the car too, as a trade-off).

Now the car behaves like the real one in 70s, like the famous way of cornering on 3 wheels.

Fixes also in brakes, power and tires.

Better textures for tires, and some CSP eye-candy

Last edited:
hi Guys, since that this version of miami have a altrnative layout from the version of ACU, it is possible to port this layout on ACUs version?( both version was ported from the same game i think) and if yes, how to do that?. thanks in advance!!

That Miami Bay City track - The track design experts here will have to answer that one - be allot of texture work and no pit areas,etc. Also the San Francisco track looks like a different shorter route also. I do some track things with tracks, but never got into full blown track design in these modern games. Whether someone will tackle the Paris City track, we will know in the future - man that would be beautiful with lights.

If you dont have you should get if you like city tracks: Also the config updates
I currently have the ACU versions of Miami Bay, Chicago, and Bracelona City tracks installed. They are awesome tracks and with night lighting. San Francisco track is only done by ChiQuiFreaky and he does a tremendous job with tracks has done. Right now he has taken down the link for that track on you tube. I have also the ACU Dubai but cant remember if it has night lighting.

take care,
Dave

Good evening everyone!

I have 2 questions:

The first is which is the best version of monaco with AI that can go around the track.

2.: How can I make out of a laserscanned file a track? I know its a big question, but I can't find any solution on the web.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, I have a question, I saw on this trend same video with the rain not just on the car's windows but on the streets too, how come can I active that?
I'm using the Sol mod and all patch but I have only the rain windows effect not more.

Thanks
Tony

Haven't had a whole lot of time to work on the track I posted a week or so ago, but I've done a little on the new pit building. General question to the group: What do you prefer for garages? All open? All closed? Random mix of open and closed? As we can't open the doors only when there's an AI car in that pit stall, I have some choices to make.

Also, as an aside, I'd be hugely appreciative if anyone could send me over the ACC Porsche :)

for you no ,for sharing yes ,that means that if i make a skin that an RTM paid mod dont have and share it its no problem in this group ?and not only an AI but a vao patch to

I can relate to your point of view and honestly appreciate what you're saying... let's use what I have being able to contribute thus far as an example, and by all means, it has all been freely shared mostly on RD and here... regardless if was in relation to a paid or a non-paid mod...

Are you saying that permission should have been asked before any alternative-change takes place? Or is your concern that no permission was sought at all? Or both? Which of both weighs more in your view? FYI, have probably read 99.9% of this thread, don't recall all, but it begins with an Aussie track mod, and that was plenty of info to keep on reading... but what I've noticed time after time is that most modders end up in a thread such as this, mainly because the feedback is down-to-earth genuine and mostly constructive that allows for improvement projects to take place and end up as masterpieces or part there of... this theme just keeps on repeating...

Hope you're not put off by these Q's and hope to read a bit more from your point of view? Sure, there are instances where original authors are reached out, and in most cases, only too happy for their mod to evolve and improve, credits included, and so forth... How would you go about this?

cheers

yep somehow,but since i found them except the 207 i guess theres no point of bothering all of you..im just enjoying everyones company in peace,everyone got their pieces,others have good hidden mods like darecs ,i igot all the simtraxx as an technical advisor to them as being a surveyor in real life in construction roads,also i am tester and modderc to a group of cars that most of you have already driven

Edit: found the above in a previous post... in retrospect, had I linked this post to the original response, a further appreciation and a better perspective I would have had... foremost, congrats for having being involved in whatever way relevant to your mainstream profession (I gather), this is huge, my compliments... and for the remaining cv mod achievements... keep on going... it's not everyday one comes across a person which has had a hand in the development results of officially released content. cool.

Last edited:
Haven't had a whole lot of time to work on the track I posted a week or so ago, but I've done a little on the new pit building. General question to the group: What do you prefer for garages? All open? All closed? Random mix of open and closed? As we can't open the doors only when there's an AI car in that pit stall, I have some choices to make.

Also, as an aside, I'd be hugely appreciative if anyone could send me over the ACC Porsche :)
thanks for the WIP update, why not a bit of both, unsure if I've seen both open/closed, its mainly been one or the other... personal choice of course

Add Air Con, a couple of 50" flat screens and a fridge with drinks please.

Cheers

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back