- 173

- India
Had the same issue has you, until I enabled use extended physics.is it just me , or nobody able to make that first loop ?
All loops are working fine now. Made a quick video with the Mach 5.
Last edited:
Had the same issue has you, until I enabled use extended physics.is it just me , or nobody able to make that first loop ?
To be honest with you I solved my issue disabling that, I don't remember the name setting, as soon as I have a chance I will tell you exactly which oneUnfortunately none of these works. But the "Groove" is what it sees. I found it with Object inspector, where the groove is narrower than the road, where the "hotlap" starts.
@Fanapryde Normally I do the work and start with the skins from the beginning, the quality is of course better, but here I used the original skin from Project Cars 2 from Legion and changed it to add all these Warsteiner Logo's, i don't have that much time to do everything from scratch anymore, I'm old...Thanks for the skin, comments on RD are a bit harsh, but I have to admit that even after the update some logo's are still quite blurry...Look at the Porsche badges e.g.
View attachment 1350196
It needs more TLC I think@Fanapryde this is based on @MrHunt work. All the credits goes to him. It's a quick rework with vector logos (i didn't touched few stuff like the race symbols, the numbers, names and the warsteiner logo), the whole base need a quick fix because i reworked fast, but theorically should not be blurred anymore the rest
@MrHunt if you want i can provide you the .psd with the vector files includeed.
There's a YT video of an RF version, so it exists.
The modder was asked repeatedly in the comments, but "No, I don't share." ¯\(ツ)/¯
Should be an entry in the digitalinstruments.ini file in the data folder about rev or rpm tags which you should delete.Hello guys,
is there an option that I could turn off the Rpm-Ref-Leds from the car-dashboard?
for example by changing a value in the car specific .ini or .config file?
Because I use my own led strip, with Arduino and real Leds, which makes the on screen ones look really bad
(sometimes there is ofcourse also TC or ABS or other values shown by the leds, I would like to turn that off too, but thats not that important as the Rpm ones)
Appreciate your feedback!
Thanks and Cheers
i didn't check the resolution of the skin or else, only replaced the logos and even not tried because i don't have the car.
F1 1992 Track Pack
-CSP recommended
-Includes 16 tracks
(Kyalami, Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Interlagos, Barcelona, Imola, Monaco, Montreal, Magny Cours, Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Hungaroring, Spa, Monza, Estoril, Suzuka, Adelaide)
converted/updated by shin956
Please see my patreon post or readme for credits for each Tracks.
Thank you to all involved.
Patreon download link;
ASR Formula website download link;![]()
ASR Track Pack 1992 – ASR Formula
www.asrformula.com
Enjoy.
02/06/2024 - Imola/ Montreal/ Silverstone updated to v1.01.
04/26/2024 - Included AI updates by Thockard.
https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/authors/thockard.3457888/
Kyalami/ Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez/ Interlagos/ Monaco/ Magny Cours/ Hungaroring updated to v1.01.
Imola/ Montreal updated to v1.02.
is it just me , or nobody able to make that first loop ?
Had the same issue has you, until I enabled use extended physics.
All loops are working fine now. Made a quick video with the Mach 5.
Welcome to 2023, time traveller!Hi gents,
just tried this track (youtube) converted from Gran Turismo, WOW!
Eiger Nordwand
four layouts: tarmac, tarmac/dirt, 2 dirts
View attachment 1350368
View attachment 1350369
just WOW...
It's still a perfectly valid post for anyone who might have missed that(or not even been here) when it was originally released.Welcome to 2023, time traveller!
That could apply to every single car or track mod ever released for AC though?It's still a perfectly valid post for anyone who might have missed that(or not even been here) when it was originally released.![]()
I think I know what you taking about and it could be related to the car your are using.I had extended physics on ... (as I saw in the instructions that is a prerequisite)
Anyone an other idea?
It's like I bump into something on the track when hitting the loop... ?
Anyway , with VR this is probably not really a track to actually drive too much, but I just wanna see how far I get without vomiting!![]()
thanks, but I tried the Mach 5 already (with suspension raised to maximum as well) ... and also tried some F1 cars...I think I know what you taking about and it could be related to the car your are using.
So far I was able to do all the loops with the Mach 5 and some F1 cars. Tried a BMW M3 and it seems to struggle to do the loop.
So maybe some cars have issues doing the loop.
Link to the Mach 5 if you want it give it a try!
![]()
Mahaha Go Go Go - Mach 5 - Anime Physics ------ version 20220510
[DOWNLOAD] [AI ONLY VERSION]perendinator.blogspot.com
Thank you, you made my day, I have this car IRL. The only SIM I had it was in GT, did not even have a cockpit.Hi gents,
New links for the Mercedes SLK Kompressor & SLK Kompressor Stage1
View attachment 1350337
DOWNLOAD PARENT:
https://mega.nz/file/dwMxEJZJ#ocS_lmmEa35Lw9lA90izw7T5faYfw3CK0FznHsI17OI
DOWNLOAD STAGE 1:
https://mega.nz/file/tl9DyChS#YM-DYdN7grR3cTRT-dA9BMJQmGBT2qoD_LLifGLQyeA
Links have been updated in the related post.
I guess the guilty was extended physics but now all is fixed including the texture problem for lods.
Have a nice day/night
Mike
I've got a slightly updated version with LoDs I'll upload tonight, which works well with JawnKwan's recent skin pack ( https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/10-king-cobra-skins.68480/ )
Do you know where I can find a link to download the Cooper King Cobra 1964 ?
I've been looking all over for this, too (ie, Legion's), and can't seem to find a download...
Thank you, you made my day, I have this car IRL. The only SIM I had it was in GT, did not even have a cockpit.
This is a great addition to my AC.
I can PM you what is wrong with it, if you are interested.
I post a video that would make it very interesting, but might also be impossible, but just for giggle.
In early April, RSS pushed out updates to their GT-M cars, but the one I never got a notice about was the Lexus (Lux). Did that one get updated as well?
In early April, RSS pushed out updates to their GT-M cars, but the one I never got a notice about was the Lexus (Lux). Did that one get updated as well?