Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,757 comments
I understand that you recently became a member of this forum. Whenever anyone made any mod, everyone asked for a changelog. Therefore, I did not ask, but reminded that this is a necessary action.

If you are getting the results you expect, keep doing things the way you do.

Hello, Adria update is almost ready i hope to release it by sunday.

GaolMEO.jpg

I know this is an old post, but did you release a new version of this with a less bumpy road mesh for your excellent Adria and I missed it? Not pushing, just wondering!

That is one hell of a youtube preview video...stunning.
Slightly OT but whenever I see a great sim racing promo like this I always get reminded of Jonz's totally awesome 'Louder Than Words' trailer for Project CARS then have to go and watch it again.
The way the chequered game development is expressed with a perfect blend of AV excellence and meshed into the perfect soundtrack... I don't think this one will ever be bettered. It really gets the heart pumping.
The superb Les Friction song used ain't a bad listen either.

Last edited:
Creation of a discord where we will be able to talk about MOD but not only about that, possibility to create a server to test together the circuit and the MOD car, the good driver will be able to join the main discord to take part in online races (OPEN) on Saturday evening 21h (French time)
Discord: https://discord.gg/v3TznSF

Hi @GIBBONS, So your final mega download is just for AI fixes for the tracks above-correct? Havent had a chance to download your file yet, but assume you have redone the Gilles mentioned track AI files. Did you do anything with the side lines on the tracks? Will get your file later this weekend. thanks for your work.

Each track has the relevant files included from my final test race. Work done on each track varies, I think for example on Bremgarten I left the fastlane/pitlane/sidelines untouched and only added AI hints to stop the first section pile ups. On other tracks I redid everything from scratch, fastlane, pitlane, sidelines and hints plus with the Gilles tracks I also included an edited surfaces.ini due to his bizarre fetish with setting his track grip levels way higher than Kunos standards. So yes, on some of the Gilles tracks I will have changed sidelines as well, I remember for example on Carrieres de Beez that one of the sidelines on the main straight went wonky due to a hole in the track, this caused the AI to swerve randomly at that point.

Suzuka International Circuit Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 963734

Hey Everyone - Here is the latest ACC Conversion (again in true laser scanned accuracy) Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. Again i'm sure you will all agree its great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Suzuka (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa, only the GP layout for now (If the demand is there we will add the others)

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/idkqua4w4c54lb8/rt_suzuka.7z/file

View attachment 963735 View attachment 963736 View attachment 963737 View attachment 963738 View attachment 963739 View attachment 963740 View attachment 963741 View attachment 963742 View attachment 963743 View attachment 963744 View attachment 963745
Just registered at GTplanet to say thank you!!)))

So to alter any car sound, create an extension folder in the car folder, if not already there, create a ext_config.ini, add those lines and adjust to your taste?

That's right. You can make a new extension if one doesn't exist or add to the existing one if there's already one there.

"They" posted a lot of preview versions of the track over the last few months in hopes of getting this sort of feedback before the final release. ;)

Hi Thrashy. If you are the "they" that made the Ottawa track, I want to pass on my compliments. It's a really high-quality track mod with a great range of layouts. Thank you very much for the effort you've put into it! :cheers:

Okay, so looks like I've completely broken AC. The only thing that changed was I installed a free trial of another game, and verified the integrity of the AC game files to see if there was a way to prevent Steam from automatically closing when I started a race, as that was the cause of an issue I mentioned on here yesterday. It re-installed some 1800 files, maybe that's the issue here, but I am far from an expert in these sorts of things. For whatever reason, after that finished and I shut my PC down, it logged me out of my steam account, so I logged back in, and opened CM. This brought up that 'first start' screen where you've got your steam name and some optional extensions to install, and not a single thing has worked since then. All the Kunos cars had reverted back to their base preview pics and brands, and when I tried to race any Kunos car it would cancel the race and tell me that their data was heavily damaged, even though it clearly isn't, I've checked the unpacked data. Mod cars simply brought up the 'race cancelled' notification, and nothing else.

So I uninstalled the game, and then reinstalled it overnight, this has solved the past few issues I've had with it, but not this time. If anything, It's made things worse, as now every car just brings up the 'race cancelled' notification, giving me absolutely no idea as to what has occurred. The tracks seem to be fine, those get loaded no problem, but there are certainly issues with the cars.

So please, if anyone has encountered a similar issue and knows of a potential fix, help me out here, I would be so, so grateful!

Enjoy your weekend,
RenaultDJRTP

not AC, but I think we all feel this...
When CrewCHief says "Lets avoid the T1 cluster****...", this is what he means..

Now back to AC, what needs to change in AC to stop all the cars veering left when launching at Lemans? (The FM7 version, because it really is a cluster**** on note)

Last edited:
...So I uninstalled the game, and then reinstalled it overnight, this has solved the past few issues I've had with it, but not this time. If anything, It's made things worse, as now every car just brings up the 'race cancelled' notification, giving me absolutely no idea as to what has occurred. The tracks seem to be fine, those get loaded no problem, but there are certainly issues with the cars.

So please, if anyone has encountered a similar issue and knows of a potential fix, help me out here, I would be so, so grateful!

Enjoy your weekend,
RenaultDJRTP

You have a lot of troubleshooting ahead of you then! If you have hundreds of cars, move a lot of them away and try vanilla AC ran from steam. Also check your log files for any clues as to what is happening.

Here:
~\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Logs\

and here:
~\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\

If I am remembering correctly.

Hope you get it sorted soon!

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back