I wasn't sure when I posted the original question as I've recently changed PCs and am using a different pp filter, new CSP version, new Sol build and different graphics settings since then so I wanted to canvass opinions, but my initial impression was that it was darker than the last version I tried on my old PC. It looked even darker of course because I had RainFX active on first loading it and that darkens all the shaders automatically, but when I switched to bright summer sun in the middle of the day it still looked a little dark to me, with quite high contrast.
I *think* exposure can be tweaked on a per-track basis with Sol config these days, and I think it remembers the setting for that track. I'll give that a go.
Great track by the way, top notch. Some of the best looking trees in AC too I think.