Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,151 comments
Fiat Panda UPDATE v1.1

Hello guys!
First of all I would like to thank everybody for the support you are all providing me. Since the release of the mod I received a lot of tips and suggestions and I'm working hard trying to improve the mod to be more enjoyable as ever for the AC community.

So here it is with the first important update. DOWNLOAD HERE
v1.1 includes:

• Improved physics: this is the most important part of this update since I finally managed to understand a little bit more about AC phyisics. The car now is more stable, no "swinging/dancing" like a boat. A huge thanks to @Kyuubeey who gave me a lot of precious advices on how to handle the suspension.ini file. Probably still some work to do with dampers but now it is all closer to the real thing.
  • Fixed the reflection map (a big thanks to @garyjpaterson for his advices on this). The car is less matte now, not too much 'cause the Panda car paint is known to be "not so shiny" (it usually lost its reflectivity after a couple of years xD)
  • Fixed the dashboard logos (the old one was wrongly taken from the 4x4)
  • Fixed drivetrain, closer gear ratio
  • Minor 3D work on the chassis
  • Added the Rosso Corsa color as asked by EmaPa88.

preview-jpg.417898

Have a nice day :)

SORRY FOR LONG POST

Please read all correctly and carefully.

But I wasn't explaining it to you @hellothankyou. I was happy to share my analysis with others. I'm sorry to tell you this now:
It seems here that I am the fool and that you are the pedantic. Now there are two things either you pretend to be a novice or you know more than the others. The fact that I have documented it shows that unlike many others I try to make people understand (me too) what are the mistakes that should not be made during the design. Now you are saying to me "Bravo finally you got there there were 6mm" ((Apart from that you have a big mistake the 6mm are between external glass and damage glass as also explained by @delpinsky and AC pipeline (it can be before or after external glass), never been anykind of distance between ext glass and int glass they were overlapped and in front of ext f banner that was my mistake)) if you look carefully at the photo of 3ds max they "damage glasses" are not there I've hidden them for clarity but I've left in front of external glass and everything works as expected. Creating a patch and talking about bugs when it would have been nice to explain why things don't work.
Hope my post can help others in creating. And let's stop creating unnecessary controversy. I have asked you several times to take part in discord and to share our information (also through PM is that true?). Since you said you were a novice like me.
This isn't the first time I've created posts with images (you yourself praised me for being the only one to do it and share). Believe me, I really don't understand your behavior. I don't know if it is for your personal problems but you often go from high cordiality and availability to useless and misleading wisdom. Please let us all grow up and prove that we are men and not children INCLUDING ME.
I'm so sorry and as you can see you still have the same problem in this forum with 99% of people. Personally I consider you a very intelligent person and probably creating those statements and answering in a sarcastic way enjoy you a lot, personally I am indifferent, but try to understand that in the world we are not all the same. To some it amuses, others indifferent to others it bothers. I'm not going to lecture you also because I absolutely don't want to give it to you, on the contrary, I show you that I am your friend and if I'm telling you it's only because I respect you.

PS:
About internal and external banner.
I am fully convinced that it can be solved 100% by UV mapping the banner both on the front glass and on the internal banner creating a texture that includes both the banner seen from the inside and the dirt. But I'm a newbie I don't know yet to do a UV UNWRAP and place images on faces creating a proper .DDS.

P.P.S:
@Shokeus Félicitations pour ce que vous faites, je suis heureux et vous êtes également très bon. Vous avez tout mon respect et merci de partager toutes vos découvertes de modding avec nous

English:
@Shokeus Congratulations on what you are doing, I am happy and you are also very good. You have all my respect and thank you for sharing all your modding discoveries with us

Cheers
flyingsaucer aka Tony

TL;DR sorry

Cheers Tony. @flyingsaucer

Everything was about modding, nothing personal.
And since i stick with 1.01 and did quite a few fixes on the whole car for myself from the very beginning, making the patches for people who downloaded v1.06 of the mod was just a bonus and a bit of additional time lost :). My time i also spent here helping you understand and troubleshoot a few things with your version.
But since i'm on further developing 1.01 (if i have time) and you are talking about your 1.06 i do not really bother to evaluate your further explanations how you troubleshoot your version. (I do not even waste my time anymore) "Your job your bugs they say".

And with HONDA CIVIC EG6 "SPOON" mod, it's not i am "picky". Many things were obvious from the very beginning.

People here talk about "quality mods" etc, talking that sth is **** :D , but hey - you & @JakubP have released v1.0 & v1.01 "rainfx ready" ... but with WIPERS FROM LHD CAR ON RHD CAR. Are we serious? :D
And i bet! it wouldnt have been fixed still (fun fun fun) if not my 1st post about civic spoon. As you see, my idea with adding internal banner was also proven useful.

Really, too long to write. I'm happy that my patches for spoon are functioning for people who use 1.06.

Cheers,

Last edited:
SimTraxx - I dont know which ones he made free to get and dont know if any include his circuit tracks. The circuit tracks need allot of work also to do any AI type racing. Pit areas dont work properly far as the limit speeds and AI and side lines need to be better on all of them. Just what I have noticed in my trying/testing of the circuit track. All the Circuit tracks seem to just been created but never gotten back to be complete status. The new Autobahn and M1 tracks still not given to me as a member to try which Kon mentioned may be coming soon?????

Like Masscott, I am not really into Hill climb/Rally type tracks unless they do complete loops to do races.. I do try them to see what they provide then store them away on a Disk.

take care.

i have bought the laserscanned transf..and since there are no updates since 6 months i asked for a refund,and all of my emails asking for the refund,no responce, so15 euros bb

TL;DR sorry

Cheers Tony. @flyingsaucer

Everything was about modding, nothing personal.
And since i stuck with 1.01 and did quite a few fixes on the whole car for myself from the very beginning, making the patches for people who downloaded v1.06 of the mod was just a bonus and a bit of additional time lost :). My time i also spent here helping you understand and troubleshoot a few things with your version.
But since i'm on further developing 1.01 (if i have time) and you are talking about your 1.06 i do not really bother to evaluate your further explanations how you troubleshoot your version. (I do not even waste my time anymore) "Your job your bugs they say".

And with HONDA CIVIC EG6 "SPOON" mod, it's not i am "picky". Many things were obvious from the very beginning.

People here talk about "quality mods" etc, talking that sth is **** :D , but hey - you & @JakubP have released v1.0 & v1.01 "rainfx ready" ... but with WIPERS FROM LHD CAR ON RHD CAR. Are we serious? :D
And i bet! it wouldnt have been fixed still (fun fun fun) if not my 1st post about civic spoon. As you see, my idea with adding internal banner was also proven useful.

Really, too long to write. I'm happy that my patches for spoon are functioning for people who use 1.06.

BTW. You posted about final 1.06 update. Where is?(Why didn't you post) download link for people?

Oh boy.
I had to split posts to came back and say sth :d.
[but daan? seem to glued it together, so it is a hell lenghty one]

Just a quick note what came noticed by scrolling your post.
Me "sharing useless and misleading knowledge" ...

If you cannot use it, you dont have to tell it's useless.

Do you play the piano or the drums or the guitar? If you can't, you can't say the instruments are useless :D. Posts are not only to be tutorials for you (we are not the only people in this thread :) ). They are sometimes about ideas and discoveries.

And btw Shokeus only showcased his problem, reaching out for some help to speed up 964 carrera development. It's not gonna be a developer diary on the forum :D. I sent him my progress on the fix yesterday. 99% fixed. Most people wont even notice the mesh issues left. But still no good for release imo.

LOOK and that's enough NOW!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1840#post-13266337

Please stop! Never told you I cannot use it. Only for your info I play also piano and if you give only a desk and two hands also the desk.
And even if I hadn't been able to play the piano, I would never have said it would be useless to play it!

Please stop!

Last edited:
SimTraxx - I dont know which ones he made free to get and dont know if any include his circuit tracks. The circuit tracks need allot of work also to do any AI type racing. Pit areas dont work properly far as the limit speeds and AI and side lines need to be better on all of them. Just what I have noticed in my trying/testing of the circuit track. All the Circuit tracks seem to just been created but never gotten back to be complete status. The new Autobahn and M1 tracks still not given to me as a member to try which Kon mentioned may be coming soon?????

Like Masscott, I am not really into Hill climb/Rally type tracks unless they do complete loops to do races.. I do try them to see what they provide then store them away on a Disk.

take care.

Just adding an update to my last info above. Got a Discord notice this morning from Kon on SimTraxx and he mentions some updates and M1 track will be available the end of this month(November). So I/we shall see if anything gets changed at that time. Keep you posted. take care.

i have bought the laserscanned transf..and since there are no updates since 6 months i asked for a refund,and all of my emails asking for the refund,no responce, so15 euros bb

Are you on his SimTraxx Discord group? He has a support category there to ask questions. I dont know if Kon has a no refund policy on bought tracks-which he might, I never bought any tracks from SimTraxx. I decided a while back to sign up to be a member to try/test all his tracks

I am just a member so dont know all of his policies on his tracks. Yes, he is very slow on updates and many older track have not been touched for years. It is like he starts a project and doesn't fully complete it. SimTraxx is more dedicated to Road-Hill climbs, Rally type tracks, or private request builds. So that is about all I know/learned from being a member.

take care.

Hello,

Just a quick question on this RainFX enhancment. There have been many RainFX addons to various tracks yet the RainFX mod has not been officially released so those mods are useless to me. I did not sign up to be a tester for this mod and did not want to spend my time on this and awaiting for official release.

So my question is, Does anybody in the test group know when the RainFX mod will be officially released for everyone to use??

thanks and take care.

I already have all that: T500RS, shifter, Playseat etc. My question is more: what level of PC (expense) is required & what is involved in accessing all the amazing mods for AC?

Well, you've arrived at the right place. GT Planet has more pages than the telephone book (who remembers those?) and there's something amazing and free on almost every page. I've downloaded thousands of promising files and have kept 400 cars and 200 tracks, so if I were you, I'd just start by marching backwards from here - it's the best source for general AC info that I know of.

As to hardware, read TheRealCeeBee post above. I run a two-year-old machine that was second-tier it its day. If you're going to splurge, make sure you've got a top-tier Internet connection (if you're going to race online, that is).

Last edited:
Good morning guys...Here is another short video that I made running at Daytona with some GTE Cars.
Hope you like it and please comment if there is some changes that I can do to make the videos more awesome...Thank you

Good morning, I love your work. Did you put that tire debris marks on the windshield yourself? It looks awesome.

Last edited:
This is for anyone wishing to convert the Alfa 33 tt 12 from rf2

includes:
all original textures (normals, specular, 5 liveries)
kn5 with generic carbody texture and tga/bmp replaced with dds (no shader mapping)
no pivot points are set, no nothing... no data, instruments, physics, nothing.

:: download ::

note: I will still do the physics if I receive a in-game car :)

Thanks for this great car. I hope someone or you can give something more to this little but really powerful beast. Cheers @RMi_wood :bowdown::cheers:

Fiat Panda UPDATE v1.1

Hello guys!
First of all I would like to thank everybody for the support you are all providing me. Since the release of the mod I received a lot of tips and suggestions and I'm working hard trying to improve the mod to be more enjoyable as ever for the AC community.

So here it is with the first important update. DOWNLOAD HERE
v1.1 includes:

• Improved physics: this is the most important part of this update since I finally managed to understand a little bit more about AC phyisics. The car now is more stable, no "swinging/dancing" like a boat. A huge thanks to @Kyuubeey who gave me a lot of precious advices on how to handle the suspension.ini file. Probably still some work to do with dampers but now it is all closer to the real thing.
  • Fixed the reflection map (a big thanks to @garyjpaterson for his advices on this). The car is less matte now, not too much 'cause the Panda car paint is known to be "not so shiny" (it usually lost its reflectivity after a couple of years xD)
  • Fixed the dashboard logos (the old one was wrongly taken from the 4x4)
  • Fixed drivetrain, closer gear ratio
  • Minor 3D work on the chassis
  • Added the Rosso Corsa color as asked by EmaPa88.

preview-jpg.417898

Have a nice day :)

Wondering if I could request a working ODO for this car? :D

We got some spies with cameras hiding in bushes during test runs guys, that's what they found ;)
It needs just a couple of days to polish it so it's happening this week unless something really serious hold us back 👍
If anyone knows how to set a server for a funrace and would like to race together after the release then message me here in PM or on Discord!

Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_fonteny_31-9-120-16-56-47.png Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_fonteny_31-9-120-17-3-47.png Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_fonteny_4-10-120-21-35-29.png Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_fonteny_4-10-120-21-38-18.png Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_feldberg_4-10-120-22-57-11.png Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_feldberg_4-10-120-22-59-31.png Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_la_canyons_4-10-120-23-14-3.png Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_la_canyons_4-10-120-23-16-39.png

Is the car encrypted? ;)

I still remember one time I shared a car (not mine, obviously), and was almost pulverized by some members, criticizing and complaining about the car being encrypted. By then, I even didn't know what the hell was an encrypted car. Just wanted to share a new car with the community.

Today, some of those members probably or eventually have some encrypted cars and I bet they will have more and they will be more.

CM is about to be the modders paradise and one day, almost all mods will be encrypted.
If I had the mood to laugh, I would.

How things change... What is true today, might not be tommorow.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back