Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,997 comments
Hello, I have asked everywhere related to AC so if you see this post twice I apologize. Earlier this week I got an ssd for my pc, so I installed a fresh copy of Windows on it, and kept my Assetto Corsa as well as my other games on my hdd. When I ran content manager on my ssd, I pointed it to my AC on my other drive. Then everything went wrong, some of my info was missing so I thought lets copy the CM folder made in AppData\local over to my ssd, and although that helped get some things back, there was a way bigger problem. I discovered that content manager deleted my ENTIRE tracks folder as well as my JSGME mods and all of the weather (Sol and Default). I have no idea what to do, maybe there is a place CM puts files it removes, although I have never had a problem like this before. If anyone has any advice or ideas, please reach out as I really need the help.

Ford Mustang Mach 1 2021 V1.2

Download (via discord)
Download (direct link)

Changelog:
calipers dummies fix
Rim and exhaust texture fix

Thanks Josuracer
Thank you for sharing your mod! If you're planning more updates, you may want to adjust the driver position so his hands are on the wheel. Until v1.3, the rest of us can adjust the driver position in CM Showroom... tick Driver, tick Moveable Driver, press T on keyboard... use the interface to move driver model... save.

Last edited:
Up to you if you want to tackle it but I find it criminal that we dont have a TVR Tuscan in the game, its weird and wacky but its iconic. First time I ever saw one it crashed into my dad on a Brands Hatch track day. It was that day that my 7 year old brain decided I need that car.

ab2c749870ce45d13861c2c29c6ef552.png
Uhhh lets just say Pedro_B converted one from FM4 with working wipers
Screenshot_pb_tvr_tuscan_s_evo_triangle_5-10-120-14-41-53.png

Ford Mustang Mach 1 2021 V1.2

Download (via discord)
Download (direct link)

Changelog:
calipers dummies fix
Rim and exhaust texture fix

Thanks Cote Dazur, Josuracer

Hi mate! Amazing car.
A strange thing happened to me, however, trying the car at Nardo, with default setup.
When trying to reach top speed, 5th gear goes up to 262 km/h. When I switch to 6th gear, speed slowly starts to decrease.
Cheers!

Hi Everybody.
I meant to get this out 2 days ago as a Thanksgiving present for all of the folks across the pond.

Here is a link to one of the courses i've been working on, it's been available on my Patreon feed for some time now, and is practically finished.

I'd appreciate any feedback you might have before I push this to Race Department for it's official release.

The latest version has all environment details in place, as well as a whole new track extension for the 'Long' layout, which is also used in the Rallycross tracks.
AI for all 5 layouts is included, although might still need a bit of tweaking.

Cannock Chase.

1.jpg

1.jpg

Pretty cool track, but the texture on the cement guard rails, areas with low res textures, and also the low-quality tire barriers really bothered me, otherwise, this is a very good mod. If you could use assets from ACC Bathurst or the ACC Suzuka, it should look even more outstanding.

Hi RM.

Are you planning to update this track?
Yes, soon. Just had updated lights. Will run through it today (maybe RD release)
Question for the Troyton and Madeenat WIP's are these rips from SRW or scratch made? (not insinuating anything, just curious)
SRW/rF2/GTR2 sources (creative mix-n-match). The SRW of Troyton has missing obs. Releases will contain original readme's and permissions from the authors.
note: SRW does NOT hold copyright on these tracks.

Hello, mates.
first trio is WTCC Lada 110, Chaset and ImpWagon JTCC.
aim is to make well balanced cups (WTCC at first) and Touring legends . We have BTCC cup, so can add some JTCC stars to compete. FF vs FR are always great battles.
all are WIPS.
PS all other WTCC 06-08 cars already have, BTCC pack contain more then 20 cars - have. So it will be some addition.
Will share both big packs when finished
uLFcRJcTRsI.jpg

Don't know if I can share it mate - I'm not on Discord so I can't ask LTK.
the car got taken down, if you even ask him you wont get it

Hey Arturi,

I spotted this from you and haven't seen if this was ever uploaded somewhere. Is this a project you are still working on?
not really atm, i'm working on other projects since i got some other 3d models that look a bit better

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that Legion's website is back up, i managed to snatch the calibra. Alrealdy gave it the 95 skins that i found on RD but i'm missing something important: the data .acd file corrected for the car (it was runining a modified c25xe back then,). Does anyone have it?

If not, leave me the modifications as a PM and i'll do them myself.

Hello, mates.
aim is to make well balanced cups (WTCC at first) and Touring legends . We have BTCC cup, so can add some JTCC stars to compete. FF vs FR are always great battles.
all are WIPS.
PS all other WTCC 06-08 cars already have, BTCC pack contain more then 20 cars - have. So it will be some addition.
uLFcRJcTRsI.jpg
Dude...I didn't expect to see SYMS' Impreza Wagon from JTCC at all honestly, not even when I originally saw it in RACE 07! :eek:

I was able to achieve one of my dream goal of creating improved LODs of nearly every GUERILLA GT4 cars, thus granting me a lock 60 fps in a full grid of 20. No skips or shutters even with my aging i7 4790k. I did every car except for the KTM X-BOW GT4 (because I having trouble optimizing it)

Some cars are more or less optimized then others. The Mercedes GT4 objects are largely grouped together so if I removed brake pads for LOD_B I would also remove the entire cockpit. (I should note I'm no modding/model expert. I just want smoother gameplay... as we all do! :D)

I'm unsure if I can post KN5 files of other people car mods without permission, I'll try to PM them on facebook, also if Guerilla are interested in the files, I'm am more than willing in share it!

(Edit: I doubt he will response... Will I be chased by a angry mob if I post it anyway?)
(EDIT EDIT: OK Here we goooo!!!!)
PC - Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion | Page 1968 (gtplanet.net)

LOD_Changes_1.jpg

Last edited:
For all those that are using the Bahrain International Circuit version of the track on racedepartment, Here is a little update to add the 70Gulf Air logos in the pit straight etc. Not much else you can do with this one.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6g2l6ubdq8wwz34/bahrain_international_circuit.rar/file

I would still encourage you to look at Bahrain2020 as the better track version but if you want the oval layout next week then the international one will have to be used.

Last edited:
Hello, mates.
all are WIPS.
uLFcRJcTRsI.jpg

Now this will be a mega pack I can't wait to see. More of the Super Touring cars from other championships is great to see. I have the Supertouring mega pack from GTR2 and I always used that pack every time I play it. Can't wait to see this tony :cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back