Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,208 comments
Porsche 964 Carrera Cup V0.54 , (New interior , separate rims front/rear)

Skins : Koldo83

Wiper : Flyingsaucer

Link : https://mega.nz/file/RQoVHS4Y#L_1DdCqHDUXL12Ha0TWuuOluyOgQ-bniG_V92IIwcLo

Enjoy !

1606593282-showroom-porsche-964-carrera-cup-28-10-2020-20-48-21.jpg

Last edited:

Link : https://mega.nz/file/RQoVHS4Y#L_1DdCqHDUXL12Ha0TWuuOluyOgQ-bniG_V92IIwcLo

Enjoy !

Merci @Shokeus
Vous avez un message privé

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile I've a little request for great @Koldo83:

Porsche_911_964_Carrera_Cup-19-1200x800.jpg

While number 2 has yellow rims front and rear

Porsche_911_964_Carrera_Cup-27-1200x800.jpg

Your skin are incredible!

http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/03/aint-no-party-like-964-party/

Last edited:
Merci @Shokeus
Vous avez un message privé

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile I've a little request for great @Koldo83:

View attachment 974835

While number 2 has yellow rims front and rear

View attachment 974837

Your skin are incredible!

http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/03/aint-no-party-like-964-party/

tomorrow I'll finish 1 more and that was the next one on my list:D

I would like to see the Kuemmerling skin on the Porsche:

PCNA20_2083_fine-1-750x484.jpg

this is also on my list ...:cheers::gtpflag:

Last edited by a moderator:

Enjoy !

This car is one of the most fun in AC - it's really chuckable and easy to drive on the limit. Just went out in heavy rain at Goodwood with extended physics and was soon turning 1m27 or so. But it's not recording my laps in practice mode for this car. Does anyone know why that might be?

This car is one of the most fun in AC - it's really chuckable and easy to drive on the limit. Just went out in heavy rain at Goodwood with extended physics and was soon turning 1m27 or so. But it's not recording my laps in practice mode for this car. Does anyone know why that might be?
I have not tried Goodwood (track or hillclimb), but it's not the car since I have lap times on several tracks (all in practice mode).

Unfortunately besides this issue you mentioned, every version since 0.1.60 has caused issues with some of the MOD cars like Masterkey Audi R8 or IER P13C. Game would just crash straight back to CM, if I have to take a wild guess it probably has something to do with the physic data and something that has changed in CSP since 0.1.60. Hopefully someday in the future this will get resolved.

I had pretty much given up on the IER P13c (in previous CSP versions the car would randomly cutout/stop responding to inputs - seemingly associated with bumping a kerb or similar), and in 0.1.66 I couldn't even start a session. This morning I did some messing around, unpacked the data in CM and edited the car.ini header to say "VERSION=extended-2 ;" (instead of extended-1). Now the car works with no issues. I'm not sure if this has messed with the physics (it has been so long since I've driven it I have no real point of comparison), but it feels good on track, and the suspension overlay looks good to me.

Worth a try if you've been having a hard time getting the IER P13c working!

Hello, mates.
first trio is WTCC Lada 110, Chaset and ImpWagon JTCC.
aim is to make well balanced cups (WTCC at first) and Touring legends . We have BTCC cup, so can add some JTCC stars to compete. FF vs FR are always great battles.
all are WIPS.
PS all other WTCC 06-08 cars already have, BTCC pack contain more then 20 cars - have. So it will be some addition.
Will share both big packs when finished
uLFcRJcTRsI.jpg

:bowdown::bowdown:

Do you already have an answer from GUERILLA Mods?

No reply yet, but I assume there is no harm in sharing only the LOD B C and D KN5 files. (You still need to download the mod first) If this goes against any rules of sharing alter mods of other people work then the moderator can remove my post or if the mod creator request a removal I'll delete immediately.

That said here is a list of car's LOD I have improved during my lockdown freetime. Enjoy!

Be sure to make a backup copy of the original KN5 model files before replacing it, also you may need to unpack the car data folder to replace the LOD.ini file in the data folder (Only if a LOD.ini file is included), you first need to enable Developer Mode within Content Manager. To understand how please watch this tutorial video.

DO you consider to also improve the LODs of the WTCR 3.0 pack of delpinsky. These cars have the same problem. Much too much objects in the LODs?

I'll take a look at it soon, I'm currently doing LODs improvements for ATCC Group A and C pack. Love me some classic touring cars!

------

GUERILLA GT4 New LODs

AC legends Tran Am New LODs

RTM Mitsubishi Lancer EF Edition GT3 New LODs

Toyota FT-1 Vision GT New LODs

UM Harpy 4 GT3 New LODs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17ujiuHHsI54UFS4LBebu20zIDJ4vVmTJ/view?usp=sharing

lol i cant do this

You should be able too but it's only available in the change car/track window from Drive. So not in the content tab.
Hold your cursor like 1mm to the left of the track/car name and you should see the resize arrow (<-->) and then you can just drag it to the left.

I personally use it like this because the images are the biggest like this
upload_2020-11-29_0-53-1.png

No reply yet, but I assume there is no harm in sharing only the LOD B C and D KN5 files. (You still need to download the mod first) If this goes against any rules of sharing alter mods of other people work then the moderator can remove my post or if the mod creator request a removal I'll delete immediately.

That said here is a list of car's LOD I have improved during my lockdown freetime. Enjoy!

Thank you very much for your work. I'll test it and then report how it works for me. But i think it will be much better than before.

You should be able too but it's only available in the change car/track window from Drive. So not in the content tab.
Hold your cursor like 1mm to the left of the track/car name and you should see the resize arrow (<-->) and then you can just drag it to the left.
View attachment 974872
nothing drags... it just stops being <-->
btw, I have never had "drag-n-drop" in CM either

I'm aware the GT4 are encrypted yet somehow i'm still able to make changes with no errors... It could be a bug or something. My take? Enjoy it before they fix it!

I don't think, that the LOD B, C , D are encrypted. Why should you do that, without the encrypted LOD A they're useless.

I don't think, that the LOD B, C , D are encrypted. Why should you do that, without the encrypted LOD A they're useless.

Yes that was my guess, only LOD A is encrypted, so I only alter B, C, D and the game don't detect any changes, however before version 0.72 (the initial release I guess) the race wouldn't even start if you make any small changes let alone unpack the data folder. So that why I though this could be a error.

Be sure to make a backup copy of the original KN5 model files before replacing it, also you may need to unpack the car data folder to replace the LOD.ini file in the data folder (Only if a LOD.ini file is included), you first need to enable Developer Mode within Content Manager. To understand how please watch this tutorial video.

I'll take a look at it soon, I'm currently doing LODs improvements for ATCC Group A and C pack. Love me some classic touring cars!

------

GUERILLA GT4 New LODs

AC legends Tran Am New LODs

RTM Mitsubishi Lancer EF Edition GT3 New LODs

Toyota FT-1 Vision GT New LODs

UM Harpy 4 GT3 New LODs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17ujiuHHsI54UFS4LBebu20zIDJ4vVmTJ/view?usp=sharing

You are doing an excellent job:tup:

Thank you.

Last edited:
Yes that was my guess, only LOD A is encrypted, so I only alter B, C, D and the game don't detect any changes, however before version 0.72 (the initial release I guess) the race wouldn't even start if you make any small changes let alone unpack the data folder. So that why I though this could be a error.

Now I've tested the cars with the new LODs at Spa OSRW with a field of 40 cars using all 39 GT4 Euro Series 2019 skins I've collected so far and it works now even in VR with constant 45 fps (ASW on) with my Rift. Before I couldn't even drive with 20 cars. That's really fantastic. Thank you so much to you again for the new LODs and to GUERILLA Mods for these great cars with really good physics.

Even with the older versions of the GT4 cars I've always unpacked the data.acd to adjust the lod.ini files and it was never a problem to use the cars for me. Only the fps performance was really poor untill today. It's really like an early christmas present.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back