Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,090 comments
Zolder 2009 v1.0 (final release)

Zolder was laserscanned in 2009 by Simbin/RaceRoom for Real Time Racing, a free game that featured special events with virtual vs live race cars.
This title is now abandonware

Screenshot_asr_1982_ferrari_126c2_rmi_zolder09_20-9-120-23-57-14.jpg

Converted by RMi for Assetto Corsa + CSP

Features:
- textures for most windows opened up for transparency
- shadow casting and receiving for all TSO
- custom surfaces
- GrassFX, Lights/FX

Caveats:
- AI**, Cameras**, Pits**, Timers** used from Zolder 2017 by Reboot Team

:: DOWNLOAD ::

note: I cannot upload this to RD, thus... GTP is the home for this track
Thank you for all your great Work on all your uploaded Tracks.:bowdown::bowdown::cheers:

My next interests on what car should i work on:

C5 Z06
View attachment 978343
W12 Syncro gonna need to experiment with porting TDU models for this one.
View attachment 978344
And the Noble M12 GTO-3R
View attachment 978345

All those cars's sound like great additions. The Noble M12 GTO-3R would be the one I'm most looking forward to.

Here is an instrumented test by Car and driver of the Noble M12 GTO-3R

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a18202004/noble-m12-gto-3r-specialty-file/

Last edited:
just gonna share this here
some chinese van
Made by westlin
csp required

View attachment 978326
Acura NSX NC1 by MLSXLD

Has working wipers, not much csp function except for pbr material on paint
View attachment 978327
Porsche 996 GT3 + RS by MLSXLD

Has working wipers too, not much special stuff.
View attachment 978328
welp lets hope it gets reuploaded to assettoland as one day I might have to delete them for storage reasons

Thanks for sharing these. The Porsche 996 GT3 + RS by MLSXLD is very nicely finished (I wonder if it's as much fun to drive as @norms 's version though?) but the windscreen doesn't take rain properly, despite it having working wipers. The side windows do, but not the windscreen. Easy fix I guess, I just can't immediately remember how.

Hi Folks,

Not sure if you are aware. Post CSP 1.67 you can now adjust a variety of sound parameters in the ext_config.ini file. I thought i would put all of those in a single post for you.

Everything from pitch (higher /lower) sounds to car and fx sounds with the entire list supported below as samples of one of my cars.

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.2
ENGINE_INT = 1.2
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 0.1
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
UP_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 0.1
TURBO = 1.0
RAIN_EXT=1.0
RAIN_INT=0.8
WIPER_EXT=0.8
WIPER_INT=0.6

[AUDIO_PARAMETER_TRANSFORM]
ENGINE_EXT_RPMS = (| 0=0 | 10000=10000 |) ; change the second 10000 number to 6500 for the same sounds with low tones.
ENGINE_INT_RPMS = (| 0=0 | 10000=10000 |)

[AUDIO_PITCH]
BACKFIRE_EXT=1
BACKFIRE_INT=1
BODYWORK=1
DIRT=1
DOWN_SHIFT=1
ENGINE_EXT=1
ENGINE_INT=1.1
GEAR_EXT=1
GEAR_GRIND=1
GEAR_INT=1
HIT=1
HORN=1
LIMITER=1
SCRAPE=1
SKID_EXT=1
SKID_INT=1
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT=1
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT=1
TRANSMISSION=1
TURBO=1
WHEEL=1
WIND=1

[AUDIO_PROPERTIES]
ENGINE_EXT_BOOST=0
ENGINE_INT_BOOST=0
TURBO_THROTTLE=0

I dont need any donation's or anything, give to ur local cancer research instead, peace
Good man. I've got similar messages on all my resources at RD and often wonder if anyone has ever acted on them over the past few years. Impossible to tell of course, but every little helps.

Hey.

Maybe someone know how to fix it cuz I searched whole internet and can't fix this on my own : / It doesn't matter which CSP and SOL I'm using, always I have strange "blinking" and shadowing when water is on road. I tested it. when it's raining and road is wet but there is no water is perfectly fine but with any amount of water cause this:

there is a perfect view at this isse on 0:11 and 0:19

I wrote to peterbose but I know he is busy so I'm trying to get any help here too.

best regards !

Last edited:
Feldbergring

RainFX and a tweak to grassFX (i preferred it "messier"), pick whatever you like from it.

upload_2020-12-16_6-45-9.png

Code:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?road?,?cobbles?,footpath,edges
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?road?
ROUGH_MATERIALS = ?terraind?
LINES_MATERIALS = whitelines

[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS=edges,?terrain?
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS_ALPHA = edges
;ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS = ?bushes? ;(uncomment to remove the old 3dgrass meshes)
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = -1
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = -1
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1
SHAPE_SIZE = 6
SHAPE_TIDY = 1

Last edited:
Paintbox, thank you so much for your help. And a *HUGE* thanks for *ALL* of your RainFX contributions! I just searched through all of your posts and was able to get RainFX updates for some of my favorite tracks, thanks man. :)

No problemo dude, more coming this month if I can fit them around xmas busyness :cheers:

Cant find latest sx le mans with rain fx anywhere. Any help please.

Must be like Daytona where It maybe gets downloaded through config update on CM? If it's any help here's the config that's in my track folder, copy contents or remove the .txt I added in the file name then move it to assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\extension

Again these aren't my edits so not taking credit for it or anything :)

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    82.8 KB · Views: 36
You can join, pay the money, enjoy the rain and cancel after 1 month. IMO this is the 1 and only mod I am happy to pay monthly for, Without CSP I would have stopped playing about 3 years ago. I think that is worth 1 buck a month.
ok thanks for the explanations because I want to pay to support the mod but not every month, thanks to you

Hey, two questions:
Someone on RD put up a camera set for the Shanghai F1 circuit, saying it's for the OSRW or 'Patrick' one - anyone able to link or direct me to either of those?
Has anyone made or started making any F1 2011 cars? It's the only season between 1990 and 2020 that has nothing for it.

just gonna share this here
some chinese van
Made by westlin
csp required

View attachment 978326
Acura NSX NC1 by MLSXLD

Has working wipers, not much csp function except for pbr material on paint
View attachment 978327
Porsche 996 GT3 + RS by MLSXLD

Has working wipers too, not much special stuff.
View attachment 978328
welp lets hope it gets reuploaded to assettoland as one day I might have to delete them for storage reasons

Thank you for the NSX, He is really clean !!!

Couple tracks I worked on in the past week-

New sidelines, pit lane, and hints for Mount Panorama 60's:
https://mega.nz/file/W8pylbgR#O46ZJgE85a_9a34Vnu3H-FpdCxZVXcLkUIHZdTYPXSE

Tested with GPL, ACL mods at 100 strength/aggression.

Oops, not sure I can fix this...

Screenshot_ac_legends_m1b_mount_panorama_60s_15-11-120-11-8-49.jpg

New sidelines and pit lane for Aldo Scribante:
https://mega.nz/file/exx2GJqY#BTtjHke_04POgqEVfO5a6nDk1qmZxGVvJjv33NXbbqg

Pit fixed, and sidelines reworked to help keep cars on track. Tested at 100% strength and aggression with Kunos GT3's and WTCR mod. Caveat, please see readme included in download regarding ai hints file that's included in original track.

New ai for Monaco 1966:
https://mega.nz/file/PwwW2aRT#23e2zkkU2kd9Ef6YN_IqR4_jp8uLTlPL0oq3os5oa4A

New ai tested at 100% strength and aggression with GPL 1967 F1 mod.

Please back up original files before installing, as usual.

Happy Holidays everyone,
Kevin

My next interests on what car should i work on:

C5 Z06
View attachment 978343
W12 Syncro gonna need to experiment with porting TDU models for this one.
View attachment 978344
And the Noble M12 GTO-3R
View attachment 978345

Someone finally uploaded a C5 Z06 on FB earlier today, so I vote Noble now.

Here's the Corvette and some other US cars that were bundled together: https://www.mediafire.com/file/n7gzw687wboctor/USAPack.rar/file

They're not very good, but can be improved. I'm a set of better wheels away from finishing the exterior rework of the Corvette already.

No problemo dude, more coming this month if I can fit them around xmas busyness :cheers:

Must be like Daytona where It maybe gets downloaded through config update on CM? If it's any help here's the config that's in my track folder, copy contents or remove the .txt I added in the file name then move it to assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\extension

Again these aren't my edits so not taking credit for it or anything :)
Thanks. Can I drop the whole thing in as it is or just rain fx part. Many thanks.

Maybe better GMA T.50 :rolleyes:
Not too interested into new cars I'm more of an late 90s to early 2000s street car type of guy.
No actual model exists of it now in any games and i don't want to take an HUM 3D model and get into deep waters!
Actually I already converted it months ago, just needs physics and other stuff to be done by someone else like Jakub for example.
View attachment 978401 View attachment 978402 View attachment 978403
Would love to finish it but the gauges don't exist on that car they are just a texture. Not sure if any similar gauges exist.

I want to make a couple of small modifications to a car model. I tried to do them myself but the result is a mess, I just don't have any valuable experience with Blender and the KSEditor.

eSRpoev.png

This model has exposed rivets on its bodywork, and some of them are messed up. One of them (circled in red) is not correctly UV mapped, its texture is on the inside instead of outside, and above that there are two rivets (circled in green) that are attached to an incorrect submesh (morgan_body_SUB1) and they should be in the submesh that contains all the other rivets (morgan_body_SUB0).

If anyone can help me with this, I would be grateful. I have a link to the car but I'm not too keen on sharing it publicly, I would through PM.

Sorry I was taking so long, those rivets in the end were literally a two minute job. I'll have it done soon and get back to you.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back