Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,719 comments
quick conversion , AI needs sum work , they crash going into the pit, but playable , VAO and grass effects, have included everything in the folders incase people want to play around with things.

https://mega.nz/file/uFVBxCgb#aif0dhl4CqdR2ntzSTAhdSeUAhvx8-G-4cK4lNkCwBg

Really nice track, Thanks Neil!

Screenshot_gtsupreme_porsche_961_bbs_turbo_wheels_aldo_scribante_15-11-120-23-54-38.png Screenshot_gtsupreme_porsche_961_bbs_turbo_wheels_aldo_scribante_15-11-120-23-53-11.png Screenshot_gtsupreme_porsche_961_bbs_turbo_wheels_aldo_scribante_15-11-120-23-52-33.png Screenshot_gtsupreme_porsche_961_bbs_turbo_wheels_aldo_scribante_15-11-120-23-33-2.png Screenshot_gtsupreme_porsche_961_bbs_turbo_wheels_aldo_scribante_15-11-120-23-31-14.png Screenshot_gtsupreme_porsche_961_bbs_turbo_wheels_aldo_scribante_15-11-120-23-29-22.png

Lights for Aldo Scribante (add this code to the ext_config file):

[LIGHTING]
LIT_MULT = 1.0
CAR_LIGHTS_LIT_MULT = 1.2
SPECULAR_MULT=0.4

[LIGHT_SERIES_...]
DESCRIPTION=Lights
MATERIALS= GLASS
OFFSET=0,1,0
CLUSTER_THRESHOLD=32
COLOR=255,215,122,0.11
SPOT=180
RANGE=50
FADE_AT=500
FADE_SMOOTH=25
RANGE_GRADIENT_OFFSET=0.4
SPOT_SHARPNESS=0.4
DIRECTION= normal
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH
ACTIVE=1

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
VISIBILITY_LEVEL = 0
DESCRIPTION = Lights glow
MATERIALS = GLASS
KEY_0 = ksEmissive
VALUE_0=255,215,122,0.7
OFF_VALUE_0=0, 0, 0
KEY_1=ksDiffuse
VALUE_1=0
OFF_VALUE_1=0.5
KEY_2=ksAlphaRef
VALUE_2=-193
OFF_VALUE_2=-193
KEY_3=ksAmbient
VALUE_3=1
OFF_VALUE_3=0.3
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH

quick conversion , AI needs sum work , they crash going into the pit, but playable , VAO and grass effects, have included everything in the folders incase people want to play around with things.

https://mega.nz/file/uFVBxCgb#aif0dhl4CqdR2ntzSTAhdSeUAhvx8-G-4cK4lNkCwBg

Good work on this so far! When working on the AI line, I suggest using an open-wheel car with a wide track relative to the central mass of the car; something like the Pessio RD1 or the Kunos 1967 F1 cars (Lotus 49 and Ferrari 312/67), or at the least any particularly large vehicle like Stereo's Ford F350. This way you can accommodate for wide vehicles in the pit-lane driving line and minimise the potential for crashes with a large variety of cars.

Some fixes to the Bolide by GIBBONS:
- Fixed windows glass
- Full AO map on body paint (can now be painted in CM)
- Full AO map and retexturing and reshading of all carbon fibre
- Shader adjustment on almost all exterior areas and multiple texture changes
- Separate exhaust material and shader
- Fixed rear lights to work as both brakes and normal rear lights
- New ambient shadows

Link: https://sharemods.com/64egly96ftpm/bugatti_bolide_0.2.0.rar.html
Did you use it? i've tried and it crashes to the menu

Hi guys, I haven't played racing set-up for a long time, lately I installed the latest update Sol 2.0 RC4 everything seems faded almost black and white, does it happen to you too? do you know how to solve this problem, thanks ..

Sorry I was taking so long, those rivets in the end were literally a two minute job. I'll have it done soon and get back to you.
@n_chiri Bad news I'm afraid. Whilst those fixes were easy, turns out exporting from Blender breaks the 'skinned meshes'.
I've tried various export settings but no luck so far, I fear an expert will have to jump in to help here.

I'm actually hoping to get the courage c65s or c60s (the LMP2) since i'm recreating the actual 2006 race driver grid (grid 1) grid. I just need to get the audi no.8 skin fix for the 2006 car. Since it's the no.7

View attachment 978090

Quick fix for this skin:
Includes the 3 drivers from 2006 in the json and updated preview.

Attachments

• 06LM_Audi Sport Team Joest8.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
Thanks for sharing these. The Porsche 996 GT3 + RS by MLSXLD is very nicely finished (I wonder if it's as much fun to drive as @norms 's version though?) but the windscreen doesn't take rain properly, despite it having working wipers. The side windows do, but not the windscreen. Easy fix I guess, I just can't immediately remember how.
uhh just make a uv map for it since the mesh ain't uv mapped
Edit: just remembered the windshield of the nsx is also not uv mapped

Last edited:
@n_chiri Bad news I'm afraid. Whilst those fixes were easy, turns out exporting from Blender breaks the 'skinned meshes'.
I've tried various export settings but no luck so far, I fear an expert will have to jump in to help here.
I think you have the same problem as me. I tried to export as a new FBX and it kept breaking the complex steering animation for some reason. Thank you anyway, someone else (who is also present in this forum) is helping me with the car too.

Couple tracks I worked on in the past week-

New sidelines, pit lane, and hints for Mount Panorama 60's:
https://mega.nz/file/W8pylbgR#O46ZJgE85a_9a34Vnu3H-FpdCxZVXcLkUIHZdTYPXSE

Tested with GPL, ACL mods at 100 strength/aggression.

Oops, not sure I can fix this...

View attachment 978391

New sidelines and pit lane for Aldo Scribante:
https://mega.nz/file/exx2GJqY#BTtjHke_04POgqEVfO5a6nDk1qmZxGVvJjv33NXbbqg

Pit fixed, and sidelines reworked to help keep cars on track. Tested at 100% strength and aggression with Kunos GT3's and WTCR mod. Caveat, please see readme included in download regarding ai hints file that's included in original track.

New ai for Monaco 1966:
https://mega.nz/file/PwwW2aRT#23e2zkkU2kd9Ef6YN_IqR4_jp8uLTlPL0oq3os5oa4A

New ai tested at 100% strength and aggression with GPL 1967 F1 mod.

Please back up original files before installing, as usual.

Happy Holidays everyone,
Kevin

To reduce the car doing that you need to adjust the aero data and reduce the front lift. Be careful as it will also reduce the straight line speed.
You need to unpack the data.acd if it isn't already. You can try a quick adjustment be opening the aero.ini and reduce the coefficient multiplier "CL_GAIN" in WING_0 (BODY), WING_1 (FRONT) AND WING_3 (DIFFUSER). The standard is 1.0. If it is set above this then adjust to 1.0. If already set at 1.0 then try a lower number, say 0.75 and test the car.
You can do more specific changes at certain speeds by adjusting the wing files ending in CL but it takes time to fully understand it and hours of testing.
Make sure you backup the original data.acd if it has one and move it out of the root directory of the car folder while you are testing. I usually create a "backup" folder inside the car folder to move these to.
Let me know if you get stuck, happy to take a look for you.

Any skinner who would be so kind to take a shot at a skin for the vrc_pt_pavey (Panoz LMP-1 Evo).
I know...I asked for it before about a year ago iirc, but I can try right ? :DView attachment 977515 View attachment 977516 View attachment 977517 View attachment 977518
Den Blå Avis ...

screenshot_rss_gt_vortex_v10_lemans_1991_15-12-120-19-38-42-jpg.427448

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/24h-of-le-mans-den-blå-avis-panoz.37885/

Firstly welcome to GTPlanet, and if you're the one who made the 2003 skins (I think) then it's great to see you here on this forum. I actually wondered if anyone made attempt on some of the 1999 LMP skins or created some skins for the 333 SP since we only got 2 (that came with the mod).

I think there is an R18 Ultra mod but I'm not sure...if there is, it's got to be for sure a private mod

Funny enough, when I started dipping my toes back into skins I did some work on the ALMS 1999 333SPs before moving on to do the 2003 season. I may revisit at some point after my current lengthy TDL.

To reduce the car doing that you need to adjust the aero data and reduce the front lift. Be careful as it will also reduce the straight line speed.
You need to unpack the data.acd if it isn't already. You can try a quick adjustment be opening the aero.ini and reduce the coefficient multiplier "CL_GAIN" in WING_0 (BODY), WING_1 (FRONT) AND WING_3 (DIFFUSER). The standard is 1.0. If it is set above this then adjust to 1.0. If already set at 1.0 then try a lower number, say 0.75 and test the car.
You can do more specific changes at certain speeds by adjusting the wing files ending in CL but it takes time to fully understand it and hours of testing.
Make sure you backup the original data.acd if it has one and move it out of the root directory of the car folder while you are testing. I usually create a "backup" folder inside the car folder to move these to.
Let me know if you get stuck, happy to take a look for you.

Good to know... in the pic it was driven by the ai. It just surprised me as it tumbled down the road into the trees. :eek:

Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Converted from Real Racing 3

anyways here it is the car should be 100% like the real car in terms of specs
Not sure how much are the Physics realistic on the other hand tho it likes to oversteer
like the real 996 GT2 which is something.
View attachment 978178

Amazing work. Outstanding visually 996. Thank you.
I only wish you could tweak the physics a bit tho. The rear is too much alive imho, specially when off throttle.
Nevertheless, brilliant work.

Cheers

Good to know... in the pic it was driven by the ai. It just surprised me as it tumbled down the road into the trees. :eek:
Yes the ai doesn't allow for air under the car. It is same thing IRL when the CLK Mercs went flying into the trees at Le Mans.
Try the car at Lemans 1991 and it will happen over the last crest before Mulsanne corner

I dont need any donation's or anything, give to ur local cancer research instead, peace

The silent desease.

Curious. Since many years ago, I started donating to a few cancer institutes.
Never acrossed my mind that one day, I would be gifted with a same desease.
Don't have a clue when it started, I only knew about it 3 years ago.

Inexplicable the feeling of knowing the 'news'.

Thanks for your words.

just gonna share this here
some chinese van
Made by westlin
csp required

View attachment 978326
Acura NSX NC1 by MLSXLD

Has working wipers, not much csp function except for pbr material on paint
View attachment 978327
Porsche 996 GT3 + RS by MLSXLD

Has working wipers too, not much special stuff.
View attachment 978328
welp lets hope it gets reuploaded to assettoland as one day I might have to delete them for storage reasons

What a very pleasent surprise. Fantastic handling.
If assetto don't upload, just give me a call, if one day you need them.

Couple tracks I worked on in the past week-

New sidelines, pit lane, and hints for Mount Panorama 60's:
https://mega.nz/file/W8pylbgR#O46ZJgE85a_9a34Vnu3H-FpdCxZVXcLkUIHZdTYPXSE

Tested with GPL, ACL mods at 100 strength/aggression.

Oops, not sure I can fix this...

View attachment 978391

New sidelines and pit lane for Aldo Scribante:
https://mega.nz/file/exx2GJqY#BTtjHke_04POgqEVfO5a6nDk1qmZxGVvJjv33NXbbqg

Pit fixed, and sidelines reworked to help keep cars on track. Tested at 100% strength and aggression with Kunos GT3's and WTCR mod. Caveat, please see readme included in download regarding ai hints file that's included in original track.

New ai for Monaco 1966:
https://mega.nz/file/PwwW2aRT#23e2zkkU2kd9Ef6YN_IqR4_jp8uLTlPL0oq3os5oa4A

New ai tested at 100% strength and aggression with GPL 1967 F1 mod.

Please back up original files before installing, as usual.

Happy Holidays everyone,
Kevin

Finally I can have a decent race at Bathurst 60's. Now the AI behaves closer to humans. Hehe.
Well done and thank you.

Someone finally uploaded a C5 Z06 on FB earlier today, so I vote Noble now.

Here's the Corvette and some other US cars that were bundled together: https://www.mediafire.com/file/n7gzw687wboctor/USAPack.rar/file

They're not very good, but can be improved. I'm a set of better wheels away from finishing the exterior rework of the Corvette already.

They are quite fine as they are. Even if need a few things improved tho.
Nevertheless, I'm happy with the pack.

Thank you.

Does anybody know where to find a big skin pack for the Guerrilla Mods GT4 Pack

You know that google usually is our friend?
Making a search for what you want, I've got a few links.

Anyway, here you have a pack from the authours.

https://mega.nz/folder/sU42yKhC#_hGlE6N7vn8Eknidhvhnrg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back