Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,793 comments
Are the tracks from Netkar pro compatible with Ac?
not exactly, but the conversion is not so difficult as the mesh names are mostly named properly, shaders are not "ksFooShader", shadows are baked into the track (ugg).

For example, you will see there is nothing in the /data folder, using default surfaces (of course all tracks can run without /data)
Camera files are convertible, but only the coordinates. Crema never had a camera or more than 1pit.

It is a test track and as such likely will be released much as is, hopefully with nice cams. There are no lights, or poles for track lighting.
Doing AI is unrealistic unless the track is put into 2(3) distinct layouts (or 1 that leaves one route possibility unused). Ive not decided on timers, but will likely do route1 with timers.

Of all the stock tracks, seems Crema (and possibly Newbury) were not converted to AC and those that were had permissions from Kunos/Author.
I have sent one contact, but no word back yet.

Last edited:
Hey guys/gals, ever since updating to the latest CSP v0.1.70 (Preview 1) Le Mans FM7 (sx_lemans) hangs while loading. No error messages, no crashes, it just sits there stuck at loading "sx_lemans.kn5". I have to hit escape to cancel the loading or else it would sit there for hours. I have reset all CM CSP settings back to default so there's no merge meshes, flatten nodes, etc, enabled. Now what's weird about this is the fact that acs.exe gets stuck in memory after hitting escape to cancel loading. In task manager trying to end task on acs.exe does nothing, I just get an access denied message. To be able to run AC again I have to literally hard reset my computer because it won't restart on it's own as Windows is unable to kill the process...

What has been added to the latest CSP that would effect loading and memory? Does anyone have any ideas? The FM7/TM_Modding version of Le Mans is the best one out there... :(

Of all the stock tracks, seems Crema (and possibly Newbury) were not converted to AC and those that were had permissions from Kunos/Author.
I have sent one contact, but no word back yet.

Newbury was converted :P I think those netkar tracks were used by kunos as examples of track building in the early days of the ac forums, but are now a bit dated.

Hey guys/gals, ever since updating to the latest CSP v0.1.70 (Preview 1) Le Mans FM7 (sx_lemans) hangs while loading...
What has been added to the latest CSP that would effect loading and memory? Does anyone have any ideas? The FM7/TM_Modding version of Le Mans is the best one out there... :(

The new version has confirmed bugs and a new fixed version is already in testing so I would just roll back to the previous version for the time being (unless you are playing around with the new features)

AMR LMP1's physics and lights reworked v0.1
View attachment 982485

https://mega.nz/file/PH4RBS5Q#QjJdn2RkG_jMViMh2vlMuHg3bQ-yqCZxDFie_lZF3ec

Let me know if there are any issues.
Cheers(^^

PS. I will update the pescarolos with lights wherever possible
Hi Kamil,
thanks for these! I tried them out at Zolder and just seem to be skating across the track on braking and have no road feel. I was getting a warning to reduce my FF on the DBR1, tried a few settings but not working out. The AMR One is better, I can at least feel the road... wonder what the issue is with the DBR1 settings... I have a CSL Elite F1.
thanks!

I am looking for the scottish highlands version with no ads, no banners, no caravans, no NOTHING. I know it is out there somewhere. I tried the assettoland version, all it does is swap one lot of ugly ads for another lot of ugly ads, anyone know which version I am talking about? I think it was called "nature" or "natural" or something liek that, search on here brings up nada.

iDK what is going on but I tried to load some mods I recently just installed and I get this weird blur on the screen as pictured. I tried mod cars/tracks as well as Kunos cars/tracks but the same thing appears. I tried to load in one of the mods I installed but my PC crashed upon CM trying to load it in. I rebooted my PC and all seemed normal until I went into the game again and this blur appeared. Anyone have any idea?

Attachments

• acblur.png
    acblur.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 31
Hey guys, I've been working a bit on Brainerd/Donnybrooke over the holiday break and figured people might want a sneak peek at what I've been working on, so here's a WIP version of it. This isn't a conversion. I'm building it myself. It's only v 0.3 so lots of stuff needs to get fixed. The road surface has some pretty insane bumps in spots that I need to smooth over, no buildings are in there yet, and road edge textures need a bit of work, as well as the overall terrain texture is still in progress. I also want to change out some trees, there's a pine tree in there that repeats over and over and looks like crap. Lots of shadows are also missing for now. But I'd like some feedback (even negative, if it sucks tell me it sucks), especially from people who used to race at Donnybrooke in GPL and rFactor to see if I've captured the feeling (aside from the bumps, I know about the bumps, I'm working on it!!!)

There's no AI yet, no cams, there is rudimentary grass, but that's going to improve after I sharpen up the blurry terrain.

https://sharemods.com/2pjoq1st9igv/gb_brainerd.7z.html

edit: if someone wanted to maybe, i dunno, make side-lines and maybe some AI for the 2 variants I'd be very appreciative, since the track layout most likely isn't going to change (aside from the bumps)
Hi, thanks for making this! Yeah, as you and others have noticed, those bumps do need to be smoothed out/removed - that first one by the start finish line can launch you even if you're coming out of the pit lane!
Also, two variants? My CM only shows one track layout...?

I am looking for the scottish highlands version with no ads, no banners, no caravans, no NOTHING. I know it is out there somewhere. I tried the assettoland version, all it does is swap one lot of ugly ads for another lot of ugly ads, anyone know which version I am talking about? I think it was called "nature" or "natural" or something liek that, search on here brings up nada.
Not on about this one are you?

https://www.assettodrive.net/other

Pukekohe rf2 conversion . 28 grid slots . 2 layouts , with and without chicane
had a go at sum night lighting but its a bit ... yeh...
and sum reason the digital flags stayed on during the race.
other than that its a box of birds. :)
checked around at other versions and named it appropriately , hopefully no conflicts .

https://mega.nz/file/jZ002BaD#fXWPNHDtynrRv-R-Z0LkXrbt6anieA3pIO36aillfGE

Last edited:
AMR LMP1's physics and lights reworked v0.1
View attachment 982485

https://mega.nz/file/PH4RBS5Q#QjJdn2RkG_jMViMh2vlMuHg3bQ-yqCZxDFie_lZF3ec

Let me know if there are any issues.
Cheers(^^

PS. I will update the pescarolos with lights wherever possible

Hi, these are brilliant.
But the LMP1 one in the data file the car.ini has steering assist at 2.0.
Should really be at 1.00 or lower, hence i feel some of the message's about its ffb feel.

I changed it to 1.00 and its spot on now...

cheers.

Mount Akagi has been released.
Akagi Touge Version 1.0 - Akagi Touge Track - 5 Layouts (IDAS DH/UH; Real DH/UH; Freeroam) - Autumn and Winter track skin - CSP Config - Working AI for all Downhill/Uphill Layouts (up to 10 cars) Please do not re-upload or modify the track further. For any questions, DM me or Kozzren. Download Link:

I think I have the one you are looking for and it was created by "AD"... ks_ad_scottish_highlands... Not sure where I got it from, but the track is labeled "Scottish Highlands."

Hi Kamil,
thanks for these! I tried them out at Zolder and just seem to be skating across the track on braking and have no road feel. I was getting a warning to reduce my FF on the DBR1, tried a few settings but not working out. The AMR One is better, I can at least feel the road... wonder what the issue is with the DBR1 settings... I have a CSL Elite F1.
thanks!
the Aston martin DBR1-2 in the default setups (like actual setup) it's at 1 front wing and 1 on the rear wing. so maybe that'll be your issue.

edit: ok it must not be the aero cause it still skates.

Last edited:
checked around at other versions and named it appropriately , hopefully no conflicts .

Looking good enough to replace the one I was using, easier on FPS too. Thanks for sharing. :)

I think I have the one you are looking for and it was created by "AD"... ks_ad_scottish_highlands... Not sure where I got it from, but the track is labeled "Scottish Highlands."
Yeah, that's the one @MrB00 linked a few posts above.
It's funny, AD has removed most objects but forgot some flagpoles (does not disturb me) but also forgot to remove the spectators that are now sitting on invisible grandstands... :lol:

Will this? https://mega.nz/file/Gxp1FCqB#7qI1Pl6uYei5jJM7UBhZ5GFTakzTnPXAgwOX-tnGraA

Yesterday I came across with a Mercedes AMG GT-R Safety Car which had some truly terrible physics. But since I really like this car I decided to spend a bit of time fixing it. And while I was at it I also fixed the normal version of the AMG GTR

So this is the changelog:
Completely reworked suspension
Completely reworked aerodynamics
Modified FFB
Road tyres are now correctly sized
Modified lights
Power data modified to match the real car power and torque curve

Here is the result, enjoy driving the car. The one thing I would love to have is a 2020 SC skin, the one it has is from 2018 and the quality isn't brilliant :cheers:.
https://mega.nz/file/ZdhklDbK#uoyWIK2QZ5YBCu9qUemJ6sJyd7KErS9kbD2_fpTrosU

Last edited:
the Aston martin DBR1-2 in the default setups (like actual setup) it's at 1 front wing and 1 on the rear wing. so maybe that'll be your issue.

edit: ok it must not be the aero cause it still skates.
So I switched to the Nurburgring Gp track and was further able to make FF adjustments as I drove and was able to get the feedback to work a lot better and it did not skate as much, but somehow back at the Zolder track it has this effect. I haven't that sort of issue with any other cars, but am not a modder, so I can't provide any more feedback than this... sorry.

Edit- just saw Safi's post so will ty that out. NOOB, I am.

Last edited:
I insist on this: if you click "Go to First Unread" when you return to the forum, it skips around 10 posts.
Could be that having the GTplanet tab on idle while doing other things accounts for you actually reading posts. Be aware!

How about a version without the dreaded chicane? Alison Hine and I used to have some great late-braking battles there.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back