Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,752 comments
idk really, when i looked i found the other one.

what do you think about both? any differences? goods, bads?

Tracks are the same as I wrote, next to the visuals I could not find any differences. At least, the billboards are the most difference - the version on RD only has the fake ones which I dislike. My version on the SDD has more track variants so I will stick to them.

I'm just going to leave this very very early WIP.

Let's call it Eiger Path for now.

;)

Very early. Still need to fix layout of the track (the top section specifically) as it doesn't fit the map quite right. It'll be fixed, though.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    65.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
LINK 01 (Mega) - 169.9 MB

LINK 02 (ShareMods) - 169.9 MB

LINK 03 (Google Drive) - 169.9 MB

Intercity Istanbul Park v1.8.7 REPACK for ASSETTO CORSA

Original Authors:
Enver Bozkaya (SRTR) - MAIN MOD
Assetto Corsa Underground (ACU) - CONVERSION
OSRW Mods - GRAPHICAL ADJUSTMENTS
Assetto Corsa Reboot Team - GRAPHICAL ADJUSTMENTS

Special Thanks to:
TibuszHun (GRAPHICAL ADJUSTMENTS)
Ema (GRAPHICAL ADJUSTMENTS)
Ale_Calabro (AI TESTING)
alfa_r4 (TRACK ADJUSTMENTS)
shi (TRACK ADJUSTMENTS)
Safi Hellie (CAMERAS)
DaBaeda (CAMERAS)
Blackcelica (SKINS)
Masscot (SKINS)
Carricudizilla (SKINS, UI & REPACKING)
alperen141 (SKINS, UI & REPACKING)

Same base model as ACU & OSRW versions but re-arranged & tweaked for 2021. It's the most up-to-date version of the track on web.

----------IMPORTANT NOTE----------
To Admins of the Online Sessions,

Please use "1.8.7 (or which version that you use) REPACK" Tag on Online Servers
for prevent compatibility issues. There'll be (probably) sync issues on loading
thus ending loading crashes, unexpected error messages, or auto-server-kickouts.
------------------------------------------

----------FEATURES--------------------
- SOL & CM compatible
- GrassFX & RainFX Ready
- Latest "Recommended CSP" or above is recommended.
- New Skins (F1, Track Day, TPS, Old & New Grass)
- New UI Information
- New Loading Screens
- New ext_config (Adapted from ACU's version)
- New vao-patch (Adapted from ACU's version)
- New Lightsources & Enviromental Upgrades (Imported from ACU's version)

GP CIRCUIT:
- 2 DRS Zones (Progress %100)
- New AI, Map & Cameras (Progress %100)

INTERMEDIATE CIRCUIT:
- Updated meshes (Progress %40)
- 2 DRS Zones (Progress %30)
- New AI & Map (Progress %40)
- New road objects etc. (Progress %80)
------------------------------------------

Check for updates from:

SimRacersTR (SRTR)
RaceDepartment
GTPlanet
Assetto Corsa Underground (ACU)
OSRW Mods
Assetto Corsa Reboot Team (AC-RT)

All these beautiful tracks, everybody working away madly... but I still have a gaping hole in my heart because we don't have a 1971 version of Le Mans - you know, the version of the track that was in use when Mr. McQueen made his epic movie... with a chicane just before you entered the stadium area. Sigh... some day maybe...

Last edited:
Came across this track by chance tonight. It has been posted here before about a year ago but it's new to me and thought i'd give it a little plug. Absolutely great drive and is 50km around some lovely Penrith countryside. Check it out.

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/high-force-beta.177211/
I'm eagerly waiting for someone to do replay cameras for High Force. I recorded a ton of replays there, but I'm still unable to properly watch them :(

All these beautiful tracks, everybody working away madly... but I still have a gaping whole in my heart because we don't have a 1971 version of Le Mans - you know, the version of the track that was in use when Mr. McQueen made his epic movie... with a chicane just before you entered the stadium area. Sigh... some day maybe...
A long awaited track. It would be awesome to have this now we have most cars. Fingers crossed.

BMW M4 2021 updated and un-encrypted!

Said Yılmaz
Author
Okey, unlock version released. Hope somebody makes it better. Sorry that's all from me.
FR Caliper fixed
Driver pos changed
Stock navigation fixed
Gauge mph text changed to kmh
https://drive.google.com/.../1ux4X1x2eg3Pf6h.../view...

Ty Williams

@Masscot
To fix the floating gear indicator in VR swap this in [ITEM_0] in data/digital_instruments.ini:

[ITEM_0]
PARENT=DISPLAY_DATA
TYPE=GEAR
POSITION=0.0,0.038,0.0
SIZE=0.025
COLOR=255,255,255,255
INTENSITY=1.8
FONT=e92_big
VERSION=2
ALIGN=CENTER
N_TIME=0.3

Mmh, I don´t get it. What´s so special about this track here, recently released? I have this version here, and it is exactly the same track with more layouts and better (and realistic) billboards:

View attachment 987919
Thanks for liking my billboards :P
A lot of work from @slider666 went into that (even after the ACF update) and the original billboards bothered me so hard that I made a new skin, which is included (check the skin ui).
About the 'new' version from labestia85-H22: the track surroundings are more up to date now, right colour of kerbs (they recently changed), higher trees etc...
The track is still in beta phase, so more layouts and improvements are coming.
I just hope the track will get some optimising since it is rather heavy on FPS now.
Oh, and a new skin with better billboards has been made and posted (not by me this time)... :D

I'm just going to leave this very very early WIP.

Let's call it Eiger Path for now.

;)

Very early. Still need to fix layout of the track (the top section specifically) as it doesn't fit the map quite right. It'll be fixed, though.
Ooow...for a moment I thought it was going to be the Eiger Nordwand from GranTurismo6....
Great track that was...

Better to lower sound volume...

Last edited:
Thanks for liking my billboards :P
A lot of work from @slider666 went into that (even after the ACF update) and the original billboards bothered me so hard that I made a new skin, which is included (check the skin ui).
About the 'new' version from labestia85-H22: the track surroundings are more up to date now, right colour of kerbs (they recently changed), higher trees etc...
The track is still in beta phase, so more layouts and improvements are coming.
I just hope the track will get some optimising since it is rather heavy on FPS now.
Oh, and a new skin with better billboards has been made and posted (not by me this time)... :D

Yapp, but I read about the limitation of the billboards, so better stick to the older version. A pity.

BMW M4 2021 updated and un-encrypted!

This is a case of how this could be achieved (updates) faster and easier, if the mod was lauched unencrypted in first place.
If we were talking about real life, it would be a waste of time and resources.

Fortunately it is now workable.

3rd or 4th post of this car if I am right. What is/are the differences about, this time Renzobich?

This is a case of how this could be achieved (updates) faster and easier, if the mod was lauched unencrypted in first place.
If we were talking about real life, it would be a waste of time and resources.

Fortunately it is now workable.

3rd or 4th post of this car if I am right. What is/are the differences about, this time Renzobich?

There are certain things that I change, but I can't find a method not to upload it so many times...

Hopefully someone will convert them for AC:gtpflag:

Fingers crossed we get good models unlike the ones quoted below since they are for an older game vvv

i understand that but thats why im asking if some one here can help me to get a bopped bmw that matches the rest of the fia class 1 package,.. ;)

God knows.

Trust me you don't want those in AC, the models are just too low poly :

grab_059.jpg

gtr2_220.jpg

Well, we should be expected about the low poly models since they are like 2000s games so it's obvious the models will look low poly. It is meant to fit for a 15+-year-old game lmao. Also, there was a 190E on the run somewhere but it is a private mod. Hopefully, someone can get a public version of a 190E class 1 and it would be really cool to see.

Hi folks, I am looking for the Riverside "Green" skin from Mascot. Does anyone have a link please?
Here you go. Can't remember if it's any good, it was a long time ago.
Apologies for the delay, it slipped my mind.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jyg75tyz6y59o55/Grassy.7z/file

(create a skins/cm_skins folder structure in the Riverside track folder and drop the unzipped file into cm_skins. Don't forget to select it.)

Here's what I wrote a year ago:
Ever wondered what Riverside might look like after a grass seed truck exploded upwind just before a long wet winter? No, me neither, but here's the result anyway.
***dead link***
This was just a very quick 'n' dirty piss around - nothing serious, nothing for knickers to get all twisted about. It won't be uploaded to RD and doesn't even have a 3D grass config.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back