Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,824 comments
What is the better option for Reboot Tracks to avoid corruption or errors?
1. Clean install or,
2. Allow CM to update via the update option?

Reboot tracks seem to always have the CM update option.

Thank you. :)
I NEVER use rhe CM updater.
I have NO issues with clean installing all mods, including Reboot tracks.

Hi there guys,

i have a great fia class 1 dtm package from legion, but i miss the bmw in that package,.. is there someone who can BOP a bmw to that package,...

or is there any other DTM 1994 package with those 4 cars in it, cause i have several dtm packages but not with those 4 bopped cars.

The cars im talking about are:
Alfa Romeo 155 V6 4x4
Opel Calibra V6 4x4
Mercedes benz c class 2.5 V6
Bmw M3 E30

hope someone can and wil help me with that,..

Tnx in advance mates!

Fakebook Share:

2021 BMW M4 Coupe
Model locked. Data unlock. Data from M4 Akrapovic.
Dream Pack 2 Required
Custom Shader Patch Required

144258034_4023824764336429_4670731484531314627_o.jpg

143504866_4023825394336366_2877200202124602530_o.jpg

143798560_4023824604336445_3736457998786786162_o.jpg

Last edited:
This is what I made for it.

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...autodromo-de-buenos-aires-h22s-version.39268/

P.S.: I deleted the reverse layout because I don't like reverse layouts. But with these files you can generate it easily.

I have been looking for an Audi 80 (super touring car) for AC for some time, but I can't find it. Maybe it doesn't exist. Volvo would also be very nice.

A Race 07 and GTR2 mod has the audi 80 and the volvo modded into Race 07 that's on race department

Hi there guys,

i have a great fia class 1 dtm package from legion, but i miss the bmw in that package,.. is there someone who can BOP a bmw to that package,...

or is there any other DTM 1994 package with those 4 cars in it, cause i have several dtm packages but not with those 4 bopped cars.

The cars im talking about are:
Alfa Romeo 155 V6 4x4
Opel Calibra V6 4x4
Mercedes benz c class 2.5 V6
Bmw M3 E30

hope someone can and wil help me with that,..

Tnx in advance mates!

There was no M3 for class 1 the M3 was for the Group A DTM Golden era. It was the Audi 80 that was unraced and stayed as a prototype, Opel calibra V6 4x4, Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti, Mercedes Benz C180 class 2.5 V6 and the Mercedes 190E Class 1.

Fakebook Share:

2021 BMW M4 Coupe
Model locked. Data unlock. Data from M4 Akrapovic.
Dream Pack 2 Required
Custom Shader Patch Required

Very nice work for what it is, and drives well.

For us VR users, the shift number on the dash display is about an "inch" in front of everything else, so it appears to be floating. The HUD should realistically be projecting on the inside of the windshield, but it would have to be skewed or distorted so it looks correct for the driver. Also, does this car really have seven gears? I wonder what sixth and seventh are for, as the car barely gets to 5th on a long straight down a hill.

Who is the author on Facebook?

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot where I found this link yesterday to swap out Rollovers physics to GTPlanet's for DPi cars:

Seems to work alright and only thing I played with was getting the sound files to be more representative(I've use the Corvette Daytona Prototype's sound for Cadillac, AVR 500R's sound for Mazda, and Porsche Mobydick's sound for Acura, for now). I noted though for whatever reason the Mazda's gear ratios are not adjustable.

Last edited:

For us VR users, the shift number on the dash display is about an "inch" in front of everything else, so it appears to be floating. The HUD should realistically be projecting on the inside of the windshield, but it would have to be skewed or distorted so it looks correct for the driver. Also, does this car really have seven gears? I wonder what sixth and seventh are for, as the car barely gets to 5th on a long straight down a hill.

I guessing you hide the driver's arms in VR then? He seems to be steering using telekenisis.
And yes, the floating gear indicator is another common annoyance and again, usually a very quick fix in digital_instruments.ini... if the frikkin' thing isn't encrypted.

More encrypted junk with hard-locked basic mistakes.
Yep. Not even tested yet but threw it out to the Wolves more or less to pick apart.

Said Yılmaz is the one who shared it. The post was rather vague in who worked on it.

@Kiny did you upload that Bugatti Bolide to RaceDepartment? It's against the rules to upload official content ripped from other games on their platform. If you want to share that car, do it via mediafire or mega.nz

@Kiny loving your Bugatti Bolide mod!

The one that you uploaded to RD is it a new version? If so could you please share in this thread?

Thanks so much!

I guessing you hide the driver's arms in VR then? He seems to be steering using telekenisis.
And yes, the floating gear indicator is another common annoyance and again, usually a very quick fix in digital_instruments.ini... if the frikkin' thing isn't encrypted.

I think I was so distracted by the floating shift number that I didn't notice the driver issue. I've posted a comment on Facebook where this mod was released, that it has some issues. I read in the comments that the person that posted it can provide an un-encrypted version if someone wants to work on it, as long as they don't plan to sell it and will provide credit to the original author, whoever that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I was so distracted by the floating shift number that I didn't notice the driver issue. I've posted a comment on Facebook where this mod was released, that it has some issues. I read in the comments that the person that posted it can provide an un-encrypted version if someone wants to work on it, as long as they don't plan to sell it and will provide credit to the original author, whoever that is.
Get it, let's fix it!

A Race 07 and GTR2 mod has the audi 80 and the volvo modded into Race 07 that's on race department

There was no M3 for class 1 the M3 was for the Group A DTM Golden era. It was the Audi 80 that was unraced and stayed as a prototype, Opel calibra V6 4x4, Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti, Mercedes Benz C180 class 2.5 V6 and the Mercedes 190E Class 1.

Hopefully someone will convert them for AC:gtpflag:

i understand that but thats why im asking if some one here can help me to get a bopped bmw that matches the rest of the fia class 1 package,.. ;)

What is the better option for Reboot Tracks to avoid corruption or errors?
1. Clean install or,
2. Allow CM to update via the update option?

Reboot tracks seem to always have the CM update option.

Thank you. :)
Either should be fine, when updating via CM, I think the default option is clean install? If not then you can select clean install from the drop down box I’m sure. I’ve never had a problem updating this way, but tend to manually clean install anyway usually. Drop me a message if you have any trouble with it.

I have an old AC version, which needs some serious love. I'm uploading to sharemods now and will update this post when it's ready.

EDIT: And here it is...

https://sharemods.com/0qwtfq14sofd/magnificent_park.rar.html

Thanks, that is converted from the rf2 version, warts and all, Ill dig into fixing the mirrored trees,sort out the terrain and the bad road joins, then this should be a damn nice track!

Thanks, that is converted from the rf2 version, warts and all, Ill dig into fixing the mirrored trees,sort out the terrain and the bad road joins, then this should be a damn nice track!

I agree that this would be an excellent track for AC... if it's cleaned up, materials/textures improved, trees reworked, and optimized. Before anything else, it definitely needs a quality physical road mesh. I did experience some lower FPS in some areas where there were more trees.

Imagine if it could be remastered to the level of something like Autodrome Lago Maggiore... but any improvement will be good.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back