Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,779 comments
Yeah I’ve been following him for a while, most likely yes indeed. Would it be possible to convert the car from a game like The Crew 2?
You're pretty much out of luck the Crew 2 models are VIP only on gamemodels.ru unless someone ''pirates'' them. The TDU model is available but i'm not sure if the Author is still active anymore to ask for permission.

1/2/2021 Updated RainFX: nrms_zolder v1.4 circuit original by (Reboot Project)
zolder2017_rainfx track bg.jpg

Track:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yvglz8dotagrzcq/nrms_zolder.7z/file
Skins: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...NzOSraHEul-7F2qc99JmiRC28jrUpLAzVU9DKGGLQ4ZS8

Replace any existing RainFX entry by me (usually found on the end of ext_config in extension folder of the track) or create new one

Attachments

• nrms_zolder_rainfx.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Could any one please share with me the free Williams FW26 2004 mod from ASR forumla?
I somehow forgot to download it and the site is currently under maintance already the whole day.

Thanks!

Yeah I’ve been following him for a while, most likely yes indeed. Would it be possible to convert the car from a game like The Crew 2?
You're pretty much out of luck the Crew 2 models are VIP only on gamemodels.ru unless someone ''pirates'' them. The TDU model is available but i'm not sure if the Author is still active anymore to ask for permission.
The model Geroda is working on is the TDU one, although modified. The original author inexplicably made the car LHD, when all pre-war Bugattis were RHD. Geroda fixed this, although as I said it's unlikely he will release it for free.

Right, suddenly ran into an issue and i've tried everything to sort it but nothing works.

So firstly on CSP 1.71 and 1.72 rainfx preview I get these weird shadow effects..

145657845_10160647818369951_648952756071624939_o.jpg

In my quest i also discovered that the windscreen interior on kunos cars where you get that lovely reflection of the dash and screen dirt isn't present anymore on CSP 1.68 OR 1.69 rainfx preview.

So i can get rid of the weird shadows on bilboards but then i lose my windscreen reflections.....

Very odd as all was going great for a long time.

So has anyone come across those weird shadows or lost their interior reflections?

Obviously i am way too deep into mods to do and integrity check via steam if i can help it.

Last edited:
M08 Tokyo Bay 2021 is a great little track for cars like the SR3 Radical, it would be nice to have more pit stalls, and I found a soft spot in a section of wall just after the red and yellow sections, if anyone would be able to work some magic on it.View attachment 988672

i didn't find a solution for this yet..
found no mistakes in settings on the objects, it is the same as on every other wall on the track.
perhaps i will build in an invisible wall

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to remove crowds from a particular track with a config file? I can remove them using the CM menu in CSP/Track Adjustments but I want to remove them for just one track.

I'm removing all the race trimmings from Kunos Highlands (the version on AssettoDrive gives me errors in the archive) but without the grandstands the spectators are floating.

cR2Eki7.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a way to remove crowds from a particular track with a config file? I can remove them using the CM menu in CSP/Track Adjustments but I want to remove them for just one track.

I'm removing all the race trimmings from Kunos Highlands (the version on AssettoDrive gives me errors in the archive) but without the grandstands the spectators are floating.

cR2Eki7.jpg
Identify the material name of the spectators
example config
[SPECTATORS]
MATERIALS = pstand?, ?people?, crowd, car?

in this example I also remove the spectators cars from the parking lot.

I realized earlier that this can be used to remove many things and having an easy [x] way to enable/disable not "just" spectators...
but anything your creative mind desires.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that you guys have this problem and are not annoyed by it. Just check out the driver´s head that seems to "pop" ´suddenly and closer to the camera. This happens to me even in Kunos´s cars. If you have the same issue, doesn´t this bother you? If you don´t have it, please give me directions in how to fix it :) . Thank you...

Autodromo International Siracusa v1.0

Located in Eastern Sicily, the small circuit of Autodromo International Siracusa is now a shadow of its former, more prestigious self.

Originally a street circuit, racing began in Spring 1950 when the circuit held the 1st Coppa d’Oro di Sicilia (Sicily Golden Cup), a race for Sport cars. The following year the circuit held the first Syracuse Grand Prix, a non championship F1 race. The circuit continued to host F1 races until 1967, with racing coming to an end in 1970. By 2000, a new permanent circuit was built and small racing events were held.

Recently, this circuit fell out of use and is now abandoned. We have brought it back to its former glory!

screenshot_vmw_ford_mustang_cobra_imsa_rmi_siracusa_2021_25-1-121-1-51-54-jpg.440528

screenshot_ginetta_g55_gt3_lhd_siracusa_2021_25-0-121-22-57-44-jpg.440527

screenshot_ginetta_g55_gt3_lhd_siracusa_2021_25-0-121-22-49-31-jpg.440526

Converted with permission of the original author, Massimo Grassa

Features:
- 20 pit/start grid
- CSP LightsFX, GrassFX
- dedicated physical road mesh w/camber
- loving care <3

Credits:
Author - Massimo Grassa
AC Conversion - RMi_wood
Misc, Lights & Road mesh - maruto / martincoulombe
Cameras - Dabaeda
Tree help - Slider666

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::
Beautiful track... but one thing

The kerbs... they're like sidewalks. Could it be fixed?

Identify the material name of the spectators
example config
[SPECTATORS]
MATERIALS = pstand?, ?people?, crowd, car?

in this example I also remove the spectators cars from the parking lot.

I realized earlier that this can be used to remove many things and having an easy [x] way to enable/disable not "just" spectators...
but anything your creative mind desires.

For some reason I cant select the crowds with Object Inspector like I can other objects so Im unable to identify them.

cR2Eki7.jpg

Sorry, I know this doesn't help, but Assetto Drive version does the same thing. Would it be possible to leave those particular grandstands in?

Off topic, but I just realised one of the reasons I don't like the Highlands track design is the town, which just goes from city centre to countryside in the space of a hundred pixels. Would have been great at half the width and done with a 'realistic historic' vibe but missed opportunity. Does make for some pretty pictures though, mist give it that.

I have this for the RSS Hyperion and VRC ByCollins P1 ,help me please !!!

GPU failed; might be overclocked too much, or overheated.

Sorry, I know this doesn't help, but Assetto Drive version does the same thing. Would it be possible to leave those particular grandstands in?

Off topic, but I just realised one of the reasons I don't like the Highlands track design is the town, which just goes from city centre to countryside in the space of a hundred pixels. Would have been great at half the width and done with a 'realistic historic' vibe but missed opportunity. Does make for some pretty pictures though, mist give it that.

The Assetto Drive version doesn't work for me, some of the kn5s are corrupted. I did have a config that removed the trimmings ages ago but it was lost in an update so I made my own. For the crowds I'l just have to use the CM menu option.

Highlands is a great track imo, very well done and with Black Cat County still some of the very best large scale tracks in AC. I have made a similar config for BlackCat removing the enormous billboards etc Will post soon just want to make another pass at them to ensure I haven't missed anything.

Last edited:

Rename or delete data/camera_facing.ini should work. Had this problem a while ago too. :D

Last edited:
As I see it they are already 'fixed'.
They are much worse IRL...
Would you prefer them fixed like this ? :D
View attachment 988811
first, holy ........!
second, HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

third, ok it's cool now.

@RMi_wood can you help me about sth.?

I posted a car mod... i want to add tyre textures to it but don't know if or how it's done.

"Tatuus FA01 Maxi"

do you know how or do you know somebody who knows this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back