Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,979 comments
For some reason I cant select the crowds with Object Inspector like I can other objects so Im unable to identify them.
quick solution:
create skin, find texture, replace texture with empty alpha texture, apply skin

file "camera_facing.ini" might have a clue

[CAMERA_FACING_0]
SURFACE=CF_box_1CF_ingr_1_KSLAYER4 ; mesh/mat?
ELEMENTS=300
SIZE=0.8,1.4
TEXTURE=content/texture/people_sit.dds

@RMi_wood can you help me about sth.?

I posted a car mod... i want to add tyre textures to it but don't know if or how it's done.

"Tatuus FA01 Maxi"

do you know how or do you know somebody who knows this?
same solution... create a skin

Last edited:
Their site is working for me.

And it worked in last night too, when this surprise arrived. :cool:
For FREE!!
ac_f399.png

Nice!
Working again and have some new mods up.

I ask modders: could this mod be a starting point for making the 1993/1994 BMW E36 DTM Class 1?
I ask experienced modders why I'm not capable, I'm not a modder. :confused: :gtpflag:

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that you guys have this problem and are not annoyed by it. Just check out the driver´s head that seems to "pop" ´suddenly and closer to the camera. This happens to me even in Kunos´s cars. If you have the same issue, doesn´t this bother you? If you don´t have it, please give me directions in how to fix it :) . Thank you...
I think I know what you mean. Try unchecking 'Custom cars LODs impl.' in the GENERAL PATCH SETTINGS section of the Custom Shaders Patch settings. ;)

Hi mate!
Your cameras look great. However, I've got one single suggestion.
This camera, for instance:
View attachment 988577
There's no way a camera man could be standing there.
There are also some height cams in places where there couldn't be cameras, like over a bridge (when there's no bridge).
Other than that, it's great stuff and you know it.
What do you man about No way a camera man could be standing there? This one got balls. Not the average camera man for sure.

"height cams in places where there couldn't be cameras" welcome to 2021, it's a place where there's indeed a machines called drone.

Glad you like it ;)

Is there a way to remove crowds from a particular track with a config file? I can remove them using the CM menu in CSP/Track Adjustments but I want to remove them for just one track.

I'm removing all the race trimmings from Kunos Highlands (the version on AssettoDrive gives me errors in the archive) but without the grandstands the spectators are floating.

cR2Eki7.jpg

Maybe they're just excited.

As I see it they are already 'fixed'.
They are much worse IRL...
Would you prefer them fixed like this ? :D
View attachment 988811

Was this photo taken after the track was abandoned?

you could try this in ./data/surfaces.ini

[SURFACE_2]
KEY=KERB
FRICTION=0.94
DAMPING=0
WAV=kerb.wav
WAV_PITCH=1.3
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

Wouldn't this get you kicked online? Would it be better added to external config file?

Last edited by a moderator:
having found on the net the 2 old projects dating back to 2015 of the ferrari F300 and of the mclaren mp4-13 of Virtua Simulazioni but they were not updated for the current version of AC, the project would seem abandoned.
So I tried to fix the physics of the cars to make them enjoyable with current AC.

improvements to the physics of the mod:
Sounds internal & external
Tyres
Aero
Engine
Gears
Cams
Elettronics & Led
UI & Preview

required original mod which you can find easily with google
for F300 last is 1.1 for mclaren is 1.0 version
include skin pack 4k for ferrari and skin pack season 1998 for mclaren

just overwrite file in assettocorsa\content\cars
important , make sure the folders have these names
vsf1_ferrari_f300
vsf1_mclaren-mp413

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...4-13-by-virtuasimulazioni-update-by-me.39389/

enjoy

I find it hard to believe that you guys have this problem and are not annoyed by it. Just check out the driver´s head that seems to "pop" ´suddenly and closer to the camera. This happens to me even in Kunos´s cars. If you have the same issue, doesn´t this bother you? If you don´t have it, please give me directions in how to fix it :) . Thank you...

Amazing TV camera. Where can I find this?

.../...Was this photo taken after the track was abandoned?

Officially abandoned, yes.
The picture was taken in 2011 when the track still was used unofficially by driving schools, motor clubs etc, but not for official races.
Here's another picture, also taken in 2011 where you can see the construction of the kerbs a bit better. They are clearly formed as sawtooth kerbs:

circuito-siracusa-7.jpg

More info and pictures here: https://www.moto.it/news/pista-siracusa-lavori-apertura.html

Last edited:
For Legion guys (don't remember the name of the guy, sorry): Is possible to add Fangio, Farina and Parnell skins like in the following picture

51691b4c503b6e54134ce8cd7093964f.jpg

and also if possible can you work on the Alfa Romeo159 "Alfetta" 1951? Is the second in the foto above which in my opinion it's more cool than the 158

Last edited:

Would you mind telling me what mod/skin is that?
I love mid 90s Benettons

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back