Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,035 comments
Does anyone know where to get the latest version of the Marina Bay Circuit? I only have the outdated version.
Ive renamed it for my Custom Championship but this is the latest version with the transition from dawn to dusk and night along with lighting
EDIT: Forgot to add its also got RainFX baked in and is the ACU/reworked jk0011 v1.21 version

Last edited:
Why is it that, you solve some problems just for some new ones to appear? Where did my wheel shadows go?!
:banghead:

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 34
this link doesn't seem to be active.
Is this mod (toronto street circuit) still available?

I'm doing it as the 2019 version, so pitlane on the left.

Also things like BMO Field have changed significantly since 07 so the updates should be quite noticeable.

View attachment 991165

There's a 200(7?) version of the track already for AC but it's a bit basic.

Where can i find the 2007 version? Excited to check out the more recent version too, but i have never been able to find this circuit with an active DL link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a regular Volkswagen Bora (not the tuned one from Assettoland):

upload_2021-2-15_16-16-0.png

Updated the car with these features:
-V10 tires
-Catalogue colors
-Interior textures rework
-Interior lights (due to linked materials not much can be made)
-Mirrors texture
-Exhaust smoke (smoke only, not fire)
-Deformable hood & trunk
-Rim colors slightly fixed
-White reflective wipers fixed

http://www.mediafire.com/file/km1aohywb2o59wd/vw_bora.rar/file

Just a quick and dirty RainFX config for VIR (Virginia International Raceway) which already has a csp extension config in assettocorsa/extension/config/tracks/loaded/, see https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/blob/master/config/tracks/vir.ini

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ROAD?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ROAD?
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = TUDOR LOGOS 1
ROUGH_MATERIALS = TERRAIN, EARTH, EDGING1
LINES_MATERIALS = KERB?

Track download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/virginia-international-raceway.11892/

@Cozy61 FYI

Last edited:

View attachment 991762

-V10 tires
-Catalogue colors
-Mirrors texture
-Deformable hood & trunk

If I remember right it was the Polo with Harlekin painting, not the Bora. :D

VW-Polo-Harlekin-474x316-8915518938b02c35.jpg

Thank You for this car.

View attachment 991762

-V10 tires
-Catalogue colors
-Mirrors texture
-Deformable hood & trunk

Thanks for this @gergerger, I had this as a fully-financed company car about 20-odd years ago and it was the first time I'd ever 'owned' a car from brand new. I loved it. It had a great balance of performance and comfort and would eat motorways for breakfast but also be great fun along twisty B-roads.

Last edited:
Ive renamed it for my Custom Championship but this is the latest version with the transition from dawn to dusk and night along with lighting
EDIT: Forgot to add its also got RainFX baked in

As I like to keep track of the authors/fixers... is this the ACU/reworked jk0011 v1.21 version ?

Ouff... I would only do that as a very last possibility... It will bring the track back, but it will also perform stuff you don't want to...

I always install stuff that affects kunos content through jsegm... whatever its called... not a foolproof method but rarely had an issue with it.
I don´t know what else could happen when veryfing files tho...

I always install stuff that affects kunos content through jsegm... whatever its called... not a foolproof method but rarely had an issue with it.
I don´t know what else could happen when veryfing files tho...
In my case,
- I have ( almost ) no street cars installed ---> integrity check will install them again ---> need to remove them again.
- Several of my Kunos cars have been changed in one way or another ---> need to remove them and install the backup again.
- A lot of Kunos skins removed and or replaced by other/better ones ---> same thing

etc...

Does anyone know what i need to enter into the car extension config to get the country to show in multiple skins with lumirank please
ROLE_0 = POSITION ; first role
ROLE_1 = DRIVER_NAME
ROLE_2 = TEAM_NAME, COUNTRY or Something else ???? EDIT: first 2 didn't work
ROLE_DURATION = 3 ; how much time in seconds each role lasts

Last edited:
I know the reversing lights apparently got broken during encryption but do the rear lights look a little odd to you, especially the brake lights? Not sure if a CSP version might be causing issues but they look a little weird to me.
Also, shifting animations can be added but it looks like the shifting hand needs inverting in driver3d.ini, which we don't have access to of course.
The driver's face clipping through (and not fixable as the data is encrypted) is obviously a big issue in VR.
Hopefully these will get fixed but if Remco drives in 2D with the driver invisible then I guess he might not bother.

In theory, we could import the GT sport model and reposition the dummy and load it up into KSeditor.

In my case,
- I have ( almost ) no street cars installed ---> integrity check will install them again ---> need to remove them again.
- Several of my Kunos cars have been changed in one way or another ---> need to remove them and install the backup again.
- A lot of Kunos skins removed and or replaced by other/better ones ---> same thing

etc...

I find it easier to back up all my cars and tracks, put the original cars and tracks back in place, and launch the integrity test. That completed, delete all the default cars and tracks, and re-install my own cars and tracks. Yes, storage intensive, but saves time and tears, and forces me to back up my entire inventory every six months or so.

Last edited:
I find it easier to back up all my cars and tracks, put the original cars and tracks back in place, and launch the integrity test. That completed, delete all the default cars and tracks, and re-install my own cars and tracks. Yes, storage intensive, but saves time and tears, and forces me to back up my entire inventory every six months or so.

That's the way to go backing up, as its total piece of mind in the long run, I had crashes with faulty hard drives over the years in past that gave me a few scares that learnt my lesson. I go even a step further with my whole Assetto folder backed up as is and if anything happens I can just wipe everything then put the whole folder back in place exactly as is. Then you can skip the step of going through all the vanilla stuff you want to delete or disable as Content Manager recognizes it perfectly as it was before. Did this last year with a new motherboard fresh windows install, downloaded the game again, ran it to vanilla main menu to let steam do its first time stuff, then just deleted the whole folder and copy pasted mine along with my user files. Cup of tea while it was copying and my organized AC is back in place again :)

Last edited:
Hi,

Anyone got a 1.20 version of "Birmingham SuperPrix" for rfactor lying around on their harddisks? I'd like to convert and enhance this version for Assetto Corsa but I can only find the v1.0 version. All v1.2 version links lead back to rfactor central and they're all dead links!

BTW, for those who don't know, this is and old UK street track that was used for BTCC and some other events back in the day but it's a great track. Here's a youtube link for those who may never have heard of it. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Anyone got a 1.20 version of "Birmingham SuperPrix" for rfactor lying around on their harddisks? I'd like to convert and enhance this version for Assetto Corsa but I can only find the v1.0 version. All v1.2 version links lead back to rfactor central and they're all dead links!

BTW, for those who don't know, this is and old UK street track that was used for BTCC and some other events back in the day but it's a great track. Here's a youtube link for those who may never have heard of it. Thanks in advance.

http://tt.servegame.com:200/RFACTOR1/TRACKS/A-F/Birmingham_Superprix_V1.20.rar

Finally download my first few mods etc. over the last few weeks. Pretty easy to install with the content manager. Kudos to all those that have made the mods and or contributed in other ways. I have lots and lots to learn with all the functions of content manager and the shaders patch etc.

If you are like I was for a few years and occasionally check out this mod thread or others. It is worth it to make the switch from console to PC. I can say that AC can give you that GT or Forza vibe (lots of cars) with much better simulation and way better sounds.

Had my first small taste of what the shadder patch can do and liking it, ran race in early morning. Daytime though got some setting to figure out. The Sun is just a big yellow glob that blots out most of the screen.

Last edited:
.View attachment 991252

Having issues with skins........

Skin works on Kunos Mercedes-Benz - AMG (GT3) '2015'

But not on Chivas AutoArt Mercedes-Benz - AMG (GT300) (Chivas) '2015'

any help?????
Well... I the maker of that skin, it ONLY made for Kunos AMG GT3.
I know that Chivas AMG GT3 with GT300 regs styling around too but since it forever stuck on 0.9 last time I see it, I not intended make it workable on there unless he finish it to 1.0 version at least.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back