- 780

- United States
nvm
Last edited:
Does anybody still have the asr-driver-1990.kn5 model lying around? Can't find it anywhere anymore.
Geroda has great taste in cars. Something that cannot be said for the vast majority of AC modders. It's such a shame he also happens to be one of those who would rather have easy money over the respect of the community. Especially considering his mods are all rips.On the topic of Patreon mods, Has anybody tried the mods here:GeroDa74 HQ Sim Mods is creating HQ mod cars for assetto corsa simulator | Patreon He has some really nice looking cars especially the 1999 Viper GTS with proper racing stripes!
Soon the Dodge Viper GTS V1.0 will be released in "early release" for the VIP Patrons, a mod that I care a lot, all to drive and not suitable for cardi sufferers, here there is no ABS and TC, just a huge V10 of 8000cc. You can have it blue, red and even white
![]()
I do like the Goodsmile Racing liveries!
However, I'm not keen on employing Japanese cartoons as my driver.
On the topic of Patreon mods, Has anybody tried the mods here:GeroDa74 HQ Sim Mods is creating HQ mod cars for assetto corsa simulator | Patreon He has some really nice looking cars especially the 1999 Viper GTS with proper racing stripes!
Soon the Dodge Viper GTS V1.0 will be released in "early release" for the VIP Patrons, a mod that I care a lot, all to drive and not suitable for cardi sufferers, here there is no ABS and TC, just a huge V10 of 8000cc. You can have it blue, red and even white
![]()
Slightly off topic but is it just bad planning in Australia? I remember when looking up information for circuit UI changes there seemed to be an inordinate amount of tracks in Australia that had been closed, or were under threat from housing developments, seemed a real shame given that it's one of the most sparsely populated countries on the planet.
All these enigmatic references are very intriguing but probably not aimed at my demographic. Is there a big crossover between sim racing and mobile rhythm games like there seems to be between sim racing and half-naked Japanese schoolgirls?
Itasha liveries are my favourite, but I have to agree with the driver comment.I do like the Goodsmile Racing liveries!
However, I'm not keen on employing Japanese cartoons as my driver.
![]()
When Amaroo Park was operational, it was on the outskirts of Sydney. These days, the place has a population of around 5.5 million people and a significantly larger urban footprint than Los Angeles. It can take well over two hours to drive from one side of it to the other... and then there's more highly populated areas that continue on after that.
Also, Australia may be sparsely populated for it's overall size, but thanks to the HUGE amount of the country that it uninhabitable for any 'urban settlement', a massive percentage of the population live fairly close to the coast, so the 'urban density' is actually quite high compared to many other countries. That means real-estate developers will pay much more for useful land than any racetrack proprietor can recoup through motorsports these days, so... more housing developments and less racing circuits is the result.
I could make it out for you if you'd like, I have some of my team's liveries donned with Genshin Impact Charactersaight got it that's clearly a Genshin Impact PAIMON livery. Only god knows I want to get that thing under my car. Jokes aside, really curious to see that liv
LMAO YES XDPaimon is emergency food?
What would you like? some Ace Combat stuff such as Gruender Industries?Ah, ok. To each their own. It's not a world I think I'll ever understand but thanks for trying to enlighten me. I prefer planet-destroying multinational corporate logos plastered all over my cars in the good old traditional way.
![]()
Are trees getting some TLC? Maybe call Mike08 for tree makeover.Soon finished... Paul Ricard - Circuit du Castellet 2021
The skin is a placeholder, BlackCelica will make the final polish to accurate at most as real according footage of Grand Prix de France F1 2021 ( June 18, 19 and 20 )
View attachment 1014716
View attachment 1014717 View attachment 1014718 View attachment 1014719 View attachment 1014720
Please do!
On the topic of Patreon mods, Has anybody tried the mods here:GeroDa74 HQ Sim Mods is creating HQ mod cars for assetto corsa simulator | Patreon He has some really nice looking cars especially the 1999 Viper GTS with proper racing stripes!
Soon the Dodge Viper GTS V1.0 will be released in "early release" for the VIP Patrons, a mod that I care a lot, all to drive and not suitable for cardi sufferers, here there is no ABS and TC, just a huge V10 of 8000cc. You can have it blue, red and even white
![]()
Can't believe you are drawn to the trees in the screenshots over the amount of work already undertaken to modernize this circuit. The trees are not that bad. The phrase "can't see the wood for the trees" really applies here.Are trees getting some TLC? Maybe call Mike08 for tree makeover.![]()
On the topic of Patreon mods, Has anybody tried the mods here:GeroDa74 HQ Sim Mods is creating HQ mod cars for assetto corsa simulator | Patreon He has some really nice looking cars especially the 1999 Viper GTS with proper racing stripes!
Soon the Dodge Viper GTS V1.0 will be released in "early release" for the VIP Patrons, a mod that I care a lot, all to drive and not suitable for cardi sufferers, here there is no ABS and TC, just a huge V10 of 8000cc. You can have it blue, red and even white
![]()
Some 3D Trees are added around the track, shaders of 2D trees are optimized, but i didnt want to touch my old country meditteranean pine textures trees lolAre trees getting some TLC? Maybe call Mike08 for tree makeover.![]()
This is probably the most immersive vintage car / track combo experience.
Edit,
It's cool but I'm not entirely convinced, that is, I have done different tours on this map, a full cruise for any type of car and this one special for vintage cars.
I'm touching the limit of what I can do with my knowledge, what you see is a loop made on the map with a pitlane line, I can't do more because the map is completely broken.
This means that when the cars finish that loop, when they reach the finish line they stop there and do not return to the pit, that is to say that is where everything ends.
It is a +20 min loop in this layout, the full cruise can last about 40-50 min.
You could do a race mode perfectly, but in race mode the cars float and you can't race.
looks like SIM TRAXX Hradekwhat about download?
Hi some has a link for the pyysched RX-7 ad-facer? The mod has been deleted as you may know. Maybe someone still have it. Thank you for the patience.
still possible for someone else to get it?Ok, give me 1 hour XD
in this map the visuals are being reworked, it is still wip.what about download?
has anyone given you the link yet? i'm not sure if it's this one, if it isn't i'll snatch you another 63S linkHi guys !
I found that clean AMG GT63S on a Japanese website but the download link isn't working anymore...
![]()
If someone could share a working link that would make my day !
Thanks !
not sure if this is what you want but take a look at itHello guys, I have this Porsche GT3 RS 996 2004 and its one of my favorites but lately its been crashing and CM says theres is some node missing, I dont know how to do it, could somebody fix it or is there an updated version ?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/48c2yrrls4jp4ng/porsche_996_gt3rs.rar/file