Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,057 comments
On the topic of Patreon mods, Has anybody tried the mods here:GeroDa74 HQ Sim Mods is creating HQ mod cars for assetto corsa simulator | Patreon He has some really nice looking cars especially the 1999 Viper GTS with proper racing stripes!

Soon the Dodge Viper GTS V1.0 will be released in "early release" for the VIP Patrons, a mod that I care a lot, all to drive and not suitable for cardi sufferers, here there is no ABS and TC, just a huge V10 of 8000cc. You can have it blue, red and even white ;)

1.jpg

Last edited:
I mean the most mainstream itasha livery has got to be the Hatsune Miku in GT300 right?

ACtC-3exmdvWBk6ERANqDczNhzP79v8Y9lXHVlk3i24zg5qe342MXwoRFa6eYJEdUSbWZf6Uy_ZKlG3REnSLB7CN6kwQzYEx__Qc5cm92ZeIw5tJK4taNPXjaqfexHPCr1WwhO_oJpKlkAJvezQmlr9BzOWbqw=w1920-h1080-no

Like someone pointed out, its just whatever the sponsors want to put on the car to market it. Virtually or not....I also agree I think it probably is more interesting in the end than giant cigarette brand logo...
I do like the Goodsmile Racing liveries!

However, I'm not keen on employing Japanese cartoons as my driver.

vad30Oi.jpg

On the topic of Patreon mods, Has anybody tried the mods here:GeroDa74 HQ Sim Mods is creating HQ mod cars for assetto corsa simulator | Patreon He has some really nice looking cars especially the 1999 Viper GTS with proper racing stripes!

Soon the Dodge Viper GTS V1.0 will be released in "early release" for the VIP Patrons, a mod that I care a lot, all to drive and not suitable for cardi sufferers, here there is no ABS and TC, just a huge V10 of 8000cc. You can have it blue, red and even white ;)

1.jpg
Geroda has great taste in cars. Something that cannot be said for the vast majority of AC modders. It's such a shame he also happens to be one of those who would rather have easy money over the respect of the community. Especially considering his mods are all rips.

20210603015153-1.jpg

20210603015213-1.jpg

20210603015115-1.jpg

My real car in assetto, sadly it has never been finalized, it is an abandoned project, the exterior does look good, quite similar to the real one, but the interior is horrible, and it has the m3 panel, by the way I have not seen any model in Assetto have the original bmw panel, I think all the ones out there are copied from a rfactor model.

The panel of the e36 M3 a needle marks the temperature of the oil but that is only the m3, in the models with less displacement that needle marks the instantaneous consumption of gasoline.

This is the e36 body non-M3 models panel

btw,
I did not want to cut revs because the engine was cold, I take care of my car, even though it is 30 years old, but the cut of this car sounds beastly

1.jpg

All conversion rips, plus someone some time ago on this forum analysed the physics of one of his mods and it was copy paste from Kunos cars. Not much different to Sim Dream or RTM really just a bit better presentation.

Last edited:
Slightly off topic but is it just bad planning in Australia? I remember when looking up information for circuit UI changes there seemed to be an inordinate amount of tracks in Australia that had been closed, or were under threat from housing developments, seemed a real shame given that it's one of the most sparsely populated countries on the planet.

When Amaroo Park was operational, it was on the outskirts of Sydney. These days, the place has a population of around 5.5 million people and a significantly larger urban footprint than Los Angeles. It can take well over two hours to drive from one side of it to the other... and then there's more highly populated areas that continue on after that.

Also, Australia may be sparsely populated for it's overall size, but thanks to the HUGE amount of the country that it uninhabitable for any 'urban settlement', a massive percentage of the population live fairly close to the coast, so the 'urban density' is actually quite high compared to many other countries. That means real-estate developers will pay much more for useful land than any racetrack proprietor can recoup through motorsports these days, so... more housing developments and less racing circuits is the result.

When Amaroo Park was operational, it was on the outskirts of Sydney. These days, the place has a population of around 5.5 million people and a significantly larger urban footprint than Los Angeles. It can take well over two hours to drive from one side of it to the other... and then there's more highly populated areas that continue on after that.

Also, Australia may be sparsely populated for it's overall size, but thanks to the HUGE amount of the country that it uninhabitable for any 'urban settlement', a massive percentage of the population live fairly close to the coast, so the 'urban density' is actually quite high compared to many other countries. That means real-estate developers will pay much more for useful land than any racetrack proprietor can recoup through motorsports these days, so... more housing developments and less racing circuits is the result.

Yes. I left Sydney in 1988 and moved to WA. At that time I never would have thought Amaroo or Oran Park would be over run with housing,
The same thing happened to Warwick Farm many years before. People who bought residential blocks knew about the race track but built a home there anyway and then complained about the noise!
At least with Eastern Creek they build that in an industrial/commercial zone so it should be safe....hopefully.

aight got it that's clearly a Genshin Impact PAIMON livery. Only god knows I want to get that thing under my car. Jokes aside, really curious to see that liv
I could make it out for you if you'd like, I have some of my team's liveries donned with Genshin Impact Characters

Paimon is emergency food?
LMAO YES XD

Ah, ok. To each their own. It's not a world I think I'll ever understand but thanks for trying to enlighten me. I prefer planet-destroying multinational corporate logos plastered all over my cars in the good old traditional way.
:)
What would you like? some Ace Combat stuff such as Gruender Industries?

Last edited by a moderator:

1.jpg

Didn't Beto Fernandez (BZ Simworks) already release a high quality Viper pack (with these same cars) for free?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1371724106281073?group_view_referrer=search

Last edited:

1.jpg

Found a... Way to get his GOLD cars. It's a travesty to put FM / GTL models behind a paywall, especially when the so-called 'realistic physics' are anything but. Not worth the 50e he asked before, not worth the... 15e ? He asks now. And he hasn't posted a car since mid-April. Imagine paying that much for quite nothing in return / GD to port Forza models ('his' Jarama S is from Horizon 4...)

This is probably the most immersive vintage car / track combo experience.

Edit,

It's cool but I'm not entirely convinced, that is, I have done different tours on this map, a full cruise for any type of car and this one special for vintage cars.

I'm touching the limit of what I can do with my knowledge, what you see is a loop made on the map with a pitlane line, I can't do more because the map is completely broken.

This means that when the cars finish that loop, when they reach the finish line they stop there and do not return to the pit, that is to say that is where everything ends.

It is a +20 min loop in this layout, the full cruise can last about 40-50 min.

You could do a race mode perfectly, but in race mode the cars float and you can't race.

Last edited:

This is probably the most immersive vintage car / track combo experience.

Edit,

It's cool but I'm not entirely convinced, that is, I have done different tours on this map, a full cruise for any type of car and this one special for vintage cars.

I'm touching the limit of what I can do with my knowledge, what you see is a loop made on the map with a pitlane line, I can't do more because the map is completely broken.

This means that when the cars finish that loop, when they reach the finish line they stop there and do not return to the pit, that is to say that is where everything ends.

It is a +20 min loop in this layout, the full cruise can last about 40-50 min.

You could do a race mode perfectly, but in race mode the cars float and you can't race.

what about download?

Hi some has a link for the pyysched RX-7 ad-facer? The mod has been deleted as you may know. Maybe someone still have it. Thank you for the patience.

should be this one, if anyone has any other mods that got deleted with their discord let me know since i'm trying to archive them

EDIT: i guess i was too late to send you this and just noticed someone else did, i'm keeping the link here either way

Last edited:
what about download?
in this map the visuals are being reworked, it is still wip.

Here is a copy of the original https://www.mediafire.com/file/xgsi07kt24uwft0/acp_quattro.rar/file

@Berhof

Captura.png

It is the union of 4 tracks in a single map, it is a very ingenious idea, and in this map it has been very good.

The problem with this map is that it has passed many hands through it until what you see, nobody has optimized it for offline experience because the intention of this map was only multiplayer.

After using this map for some time on the server, it was deleted and discarded, so now it is in open project mode.

Hi guys !

I found that clean AMG GT63S on a Japanese website but the download link isn't working anymore...

preview.jpg

If someone could share a working link that would make my day ! :cheers:

Thanks !
has anyone given you the link yet? i'm not sure if it's this one, if it isn't i'll snatch you another 63S link
there's also this one that should be of interest in my opinion

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back