Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,979 comments
Hello guys, have you good vln or nls car mods? Like the opel astra cup or nice golf race cars or bmw vt2 cars or anything else. And have anyone a link for the opel astra tcr mod from rollovers? Thanks guys for your time!

Some more progress shots of the Seattle Reworked, including the new harbor section. I'm torn on whether or not to remove the overpass, as it's gone IRL now, but it's such a famous part of the Gran Turismo track. I guess a descision needs to be made on if this is going to be a 'Real Seattle' or a 'Gran Turismo' circuit - thoughts?!?

I love the overpass, the track would be a lot poorer without it IMO.

Thank you for working on Seattle anyway.

Hello guys, have you good vln or nls car mods? Like the opel astra cup or nice golf race cars or bmw vt2 cars or anything else. And have anyone a link for the opel astra tcr mod from rollovers? Thanks guys for your time!

The only quality VLN specials that I know of are the Toyota Altis and AccAkut's Alzen Porsche:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/toyota-corolla-altis-sp3.13639/
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/alzen-porsche-996-biturbo-turbinchen.10890/

Last edited:
Last edited:
Huh, I broke my Assetto Corsa with all of the mods I installed. I guess I'll take a break from playing and read this thread for some more drama :sly:

Just in case you don't know (but maybe do)...

If you haven't installed Content Manager, the regular interface for AC will no longer finish loading after you've reached a certain number of mods, or the amount of memory to load them exceeds what the interface can manage. When I see a post that someone can no longer open AC after installing a lot of mods, this is almost always the problem.

The solution to the problem, Content Manager can manage an "infinite" number of mods, and it loads much faster. However, that's one of the minor benefits, as it's packed with numerous other features that go way beyond AC's "vanilla" interface.

For anyone that still hasn't installed Content Manager...

Content Manager Download Site

I know most of the members on this forum may see a post here recommending to install Content Manager to be a little ridiculous, but you'd be surprised how many people either don't know about it, or aren't using it for some reason, usually because they've been misinformed or made the wrong assumptions about it.

Last edited:
Hi some has a link for the pyysched RX-7 ad-facer? The mod has been deleted as you may know. Maybe someone still have it. Thank you for the patience.

Attachments

• 3403_1.png
    3403_1.png
    181.5 KB · Views: 41
Hi guys, I haven't touched my AC for 2 months, yesterday I wanted to try a race or practice and Contetn Manager tells me Race Canceled, try again. I don't understand, it worked fine until a few months ago. I know there was an AC update from Steam, but I don't know if it has something to do with it. Did that update give you a problem? The AC launcher work it, but CM nop.

Just for the record.. Reboot Team will not be updating or releasing long beach.. We did a little bit of work on optimization and added a few graphical tweaks along with adding a new model of the roller-coaster bridge.. The project has now been passed to @Mitch9 (hope he doesn't mind me outing him here publicly) I'm sure he would be more than happy to answer any questions you have on progress etc etc

Some more progress shots of the Seattle Reworked, including the new harbor section. I'm torn on whether or not to remove the overpass, as it's gone IRL now, but it's such a famous part of the Gran Turismo track. I guess a descision needs to be made on if this is going to be a 'Real Seattle' or a 'Gran Turismo' circuit - thoughts?!?

View attachment 1014560 View attachment 1014561 View attachment 1014562 View attachment 1014563 View attachment 1014564 View attachment 1014565 View attachment 1014566 View attachment 1014567

My vote would be to keep it. It's such an iconic part of the gran turismo track.

Slightly off topic but is it just bad planning in Australia? I remember when looking up information for circuit UI changes there seemed to be an inordinate amount of tracks in Australia that had been closed, or were under threat from housing developments, seemed a real shame given that it's one of the most sparsely populated countries on the planet.

Various reasons.
Tracks that were in remote or regional areas usually became too expensive to maintain for the money they could make (and the idea of making a few bucks from 'track days' during the week is quite new by comparison to these defunct venues). Or they were actually a 'street' circuit and just stopped being closed for events.
Tracks closer to capital cities became victims of the urban sprawl. Amaroo, Oran Park, and several others before them, were out in the sticks a long way from anything when they were built, but eventually became prime real estate a few decades later. As for planning, well, a lot of things made way for development and it made financial sense to sell to developers.
Such is life.

Last edited:
Porsche RS Spyder Evo '08

View attachment 1014645
View attachment 1014646

High-resolution skin and various fixes.
The position of the dash cam is wrong. This is the only one I haven't been able to fix because I didn't know how to fix it.
Original source: assetto-DB.com
DL : https://mega.nz/file/5QUCmD7b#vU9VD-jhJ5XVzTOrVsM6InIy6mbfSQyHima-DZ_3G9Q

Might just be me, but the brakes seem a bit too strong, I lock up while barely applying pressure. Also, something weird is going on with the FFB (I'm on a CSL Elite with Fanatecs recommended settings) around the center position, it shakes like crazy compared to other cars.
Other than that, nice car.

Porsche RS Spyder Evo '08

Might just be me, but the brakes seem a bit too strong, I lock up while barely applying pressure. Also, something weird is going on with the FFB (I'm on a CSL Elite with Fanatecs recommended settings) around the center position, it shakes like crazy compared to other cars.
Other than that, nice car.

I agree. Brakes don’t bother me that much (depending on the pedal set likely) but the FFB center spring is set too high which means the car always tries to drive straight (DD wheel here).

Last edited:

View attachment 1014560 View attachment 1014561 View attachment 1014562 View attachment 1014563 View attachment 1014564 View attachment 1014565 View attachment 1014566 View attachment 1014567

imo you'd update to the most recent state.

good. You have a problem and that is that when I enter the tracks, the boy with the paddle does not appear inside the pits ... only a red square! does anyone know why?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back