Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,145 comments
It's actually called 'Custom Shaders Discord':

beware.. contains a certain testy fellow whose name might rhyme with disgusty.. (or at least thats where I first had the misfortune of running into him anyhow...)

Last edited:
I miss the "sort by relevance/date" filter in the searching function which was present before the forum updare two weeks ago
1625139283658.png
This one?

I think most of us need to make that important decision. 😆

What car is worthy of the track?

1930s grand prix cars.

Probably something from the 30s and 40s from Velo

My first race will be with Nicecuppatea's 1920s cars.

I think 30's (low q video)

adding my two pennies worth - I used the Maserati 250 F V/V12

1954 - 00:31 Track: Bremgarten 1954 (Freemium) THR https://thracing.de/tracks/ Car(s): Maserati 250 F V/V12 (Kunos/Assetto Corsa Freemium) Grid: Various 1950 - 1956 Paid and Freemium Mods (Kunos, Assettoland, Assettocorsa Club, Legion) Skins: Racedepartment https://www.racedepartment.com/search...

My 1950 Custom Championship can be found here:https://www.racedepartment.com/down...0-years-of-f1-1950-custom-championship.37368/

My 1969 Custom Championship can be found here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/driving-through-the-decades-70-years-of-f1-1969.37285/

Also found this 1960's Helmets, Driver Suits & Gloves pack a while back in case anyonre missed it; https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1960s-helmets-driver-suits-gloves-pack.11099/

Last edited:
Apparently some of you guys here get funny about this and are shocked and horrified when this happens, but I'm gonna be taking something modern round Bremgarten because after all this is just a sim and I can drive any car on any track and who cares about realism 😜
I'm thinking the Porsche 911 GT1 RS would be pretty good fun round here
I will of course be trying it out with something more vintage orientated too lol
I am both shocked and horrified.

Seriously though, I agree. Personally I enjoy having 'retro races' with vintage cars on modern circuits.

Last edited:
Apparently some of you guys here get funny about this and are shocked and horrified when this happens, but I'm gonna be taking something modern round Bremgarten because after all this is just a sim and I can drive any car on any track and who cares about realism 😜
I'm thinking the Porsche 911 GT1 RS would be pretty good fun round here
I will of course be trying it out with something more vintage orientated too lol
😲 What?! The audacity! Time for public shaming and online fighting! 😂

All good, mate. I'll eventually put some of those vintage 1920/30 cars on the track, but I'm leaning towards a Porsche as well. I've been enjoying Stereo's 912R recently, and that may be my first tour around Bremgarten.

Road Atlanta 2018 updated ext_config. Lights are off during daytime now. Plus some adjustments to tarmac and tower building windows

Hope it works OK now

As always remove the .txt and rename it to ext_config,ini

Then place it inside the extension folder inside the track folder.
I tried your ext_config for road atlanta 2018, but still have track lights on during the daytime.

CPS 1.73 - with latest Sol.

Any ideas?

@bluepeter

I will check again this evening. Really strange.

For what is worth I am on CSP 0.175 preview1.

In any case will check again.

Not to forget:

On Sol config app I have this setting checked so CSP lights are controlled by Sol

1593345098170-png.384593

Last edited:
@bluepeter

I will check again this evening. Really strange.

For what is worth I am on CSP 0.175 preview1.

In any case will check again.

Not to forget:

On Sol config app I have this setting checked so CSP lights are controlled by Sol

1593345098170-png.384593
Yes, I have this ticked in Sol config - Though I have a different version and the setting is on page 5...

Thanks for checking.

I am not at the rig at the moment. Don't remember in which page the setting is on Sol 2.1.3, just trying to find out the culprit.

The only other thing I can think off is that I have uploaded the wrong file. I will check again this evening.

In any case:

i7IRwUslTvi88PWrLyVE_GettyImages-1145455593.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, curious if someone might be able to help point me in the right direction. For the last several weeks, on only the Nordschleife, when I start a session there, i'm stuck in sort of a blimp looking view in the center of the circuit. pressing the function keys does absolutely nothing (does not change cameras, cars, etc.). I have deleted the track, re-verified steam files, deleted all 'ks_nordschleife' files in the extension folder, and nothing changes what's happening. I've searched around for 'stuck in blimp view' and have found nothing relevant to help. Anyone had this happen? i'm not sure what else to delete/troubleshoot

EDIT: narrowed it down to needing to enable post processing? strange... (vr user here)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back