ACTK Kart Le Mans v1.01
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1316

Screenshot_legion_kart_actk_kart_le_mans_30-5-121-23-33-34.jpg

Screenshot_legion_kart_actk_kart_le_mans_30-5-121-23-33-16.jpg

Screenshot_legion_kart_actk_kart_le_mans_30-5-121-23-32-10.jpg
v1.02
A hole in the circuit fixed

Last edited:
Same here. I felt the VRA version looks more real in terms of elevation and accuracy. Also the background looks more realistic IMO. I deleted the version from Tomcul after updating the VRA one. Just have a look by yourself. Let me know your thoughts.
Just a quick drive on the main layout. You did a nice job. Looks much better and I might ditch the Tomcul version now too... 🤔
Now I do need to make sections files for all layouts 🙃
I have the Tomcul, updated by Sman track as well but with a National and National CCW layout as well, don't think I remember where I got it from though...

Edit: ClaudioWRC74 shared a file with links for the 1998 BTCC track skin pack mod some days back, I think that is the one I downloaded
Mondello Park VDC version : https://www.mediafire.com/file/rbrgnqzg0mlhy0x/mondello_park.7z/file
Thanks will check that out.
Edit: that's the same one layout version I have (minus a VAO patch and extension).
v1.02
A hole in the circuit fixed
I did not find that hole, but then again, I stayed on the racing line the whole time 😇

Last edited:
That whole Mondello folder inside was a mess. I´ve cleaned up all the unnecessary stuff right now, deleted the drift / rally / reverse layouts as well. Now it looks like that here (wonder how many MB I´ve saved now)
1625092309734.png

That whole Mondello folder inside was a mess. I´ve cleaned up all the unnecessary stuff right now, deleted the drift / rally / reverse layouts as well. Now it looks like that here (wonder how many MB I´ve saved now)
View attachment 1064136
I was just going to ask why all those .DDS and jpg files were loose in the track folder.
So just remove them is safe ?

Btw: the reverse layouts are being used IRL:
"""""

Track reversal to spice up Mondello Park Car Race weekend.​

June 05, 2018
The second Mondello Park Car Race event of the 2018 season will have some added spice as drivers tackle the National Track in reverse for the first time in more than twenty years. The Motor Enthusiasts Club will be in charge for the two day event which takes place this coming Saturday and Sunday, June 9th and 10th.

The anti-clockwise version of the Mondello Park National track was last used in the nineties so this weekend’s event will be a new challenge for almost all of the drivers taking part. The reverse layout, surprisingly, is a completely different proposition to the standard layout, so with the playing field levelled some new faces could be seen at the front.

The two days of racing will have very different line-ups as only the Formula Vee Championship will race on both days. The Vee’s will be the first to tackle the new layout as they kick off proceedings with their qualifying race, which will decide the lower grid positions for the afternoons final. The Patch Fiesta Zetec Championship will return to action with a double header as will the HRCA Historic, while the legends will race three times.""""

Last edited:
View attachment 1064136
can I delete the textures folder as well?
Or to rephrase that, what would be different if I deleted the folder?

Don´t know what would be different, but you can delete all the dds files for sure. If you have the folder as in my screenshot above everything is running fine. Just did that for space saving purpose and folder cleaning, since it was undergoing a deeper look at.

If you need help using any of GTP's features, you only have to ask.
I still don't understand how I'm supposed to use 'multipost' when replying to different posts that may be separated by several others... which means I don't know that I'm going to reply to further posts until I get to them and read them. That means I occassionally (and inadvertantly) end up with two posts in a row, which gets me in to trouble with Daan, even though I'm not in any way trying to cause trouble.

I still don't understand how I'm supposed to use 'multipost' when replying to different posts that may be separated by several others... which means I don't know that I'm going to reply to further posts until I get to them and read them.
Click "+Quote" on the first post you want to respond to. Carry on reading. Click "+Quote" on the next post you want to respond to. Carry on reading. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Then go to the end and click the "Insert quotes" button under the reply box. That inserts all of your selected posts (you can remove any of them in this part if you wish) as fully formatted replies (each of which tags the user you're responding to) in one post. You can then type your replies after each.

Alternatively, you can click "Reply" on each post. This does the exact same thing, but the page will shift to the Post Reply box each time you do, whereas "+Quote" keeps your place.

You can even highlight short sections of post like I did for this post, and click on the new Reply button which appears when you do. That creates a fully formatted reply made of only the text you highlighted - and you can do that multiple times across one or several posts.

That means I occassionally (and inadvertantly) end up with two posts in a row, which gets me in to trouble with Daan, even though I'm not in any way trying to cause trouble.
As with all things, you're not in "trouble" with any one specific moderator. That isn't how it works; almost exclusively in the entire history of this site, any one of us is all of us - we'd act in the same way, no matter what the username on the left is. There are times where we will discuss a specific circumstance, and we may not all concur during the discussion, but we do once a decision is made.

It's also not necessarily double-posting that causes the "trouble". That's not a thing we'd give warnings or infraction points for, and there are occasions where it is warranted or even helpful - such as the F1 threads during a race weekend; these threads move and generate posts extremely rapidly and it is simply better that users keep up with the flow that fret about being the most recent poster if something significant happens.

Most of the time it's unnecessary, but the thing that causes the issue is if a member of staff has notified a user that they are double-posting (usually via the Notifications system, or by a Private Message - both of which generate big red numbers in the top-right of your screen, now on a floating bar with the GTP16 update), and the user carries on doing it without acknowledgement.

We're primarily here to keep everything looking nice and running right, not to ban and warn people, though sometimes the former requires the latter. I love days when I'm not banning or warning anyone of anything - it means everything's looking nice and running right - and there's no need or inclination from anyone on the moderation team to find reasons to ban and warn people. Being ignored when all we're trying to do is keep everything looking nice and running right kinda pisses us off and very much is a thing we'd give warnings or infraction points for.

Ultimately, if you find out you're doing something wrong because the staff contact you about it, the best course of action - especially if you don't understand what it is or why - is to ask (as you have done here). Reply to the staff - find any member of staff who's online - and we'll help you with what the issue is and what the solution is.

We are here to help everyone who wants to be part of our community to remain a part of our community, because it benefits everyone involved.

Click "+Quote" on the first post you want to respond to. Carry on reading. Click "+Quote" on the next post you want to respond to. Carry on reading. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Then go to the end and click the "Insert quotes" button under the reply box. That inserts all of your selected posts (you can remove any of them in this part if you wish) as fully formatted replies (each of which tags the user you're responding to) in one post. You can then type your replies after each.

Alternatively, you can click "Reply" on each post. This does the exact same thing, but the page will shift to the Post Reply box each time you do, whereas "+Quote" keeps your place.

You can even highlight short sections of post like I did for this post, and click on the new Reply button which appears when you do. That creates a fully formatted reply made of only the text you highlighted - and you can do that multiple times across one or several posts.

As with all things, you're not in "trouble" with any one specific moderator. That isn't how it works; almost exclusively in the entire history of this site, any one of us is all of us - we'd act in the same way, no matter what the username on the left is. There are times where we will discuss a specific circumstance, and we may not all concur during the discussion, but we do once a decision is made.

It's also not necessarily double-posting that causes the "trouble". That's not a thing we'd give warnings or infraction points for, and there are occasions where it is warranted or even helpful - such as the F1 threads during a race weekend; these threads move and generate posts extremely rapidly and it is simply better that users keep up with the flow that fret about being the most recent poster if something significant happens.

Most of the time it's unnecessary, but the thing that causes the issue is if a member of staff has notified a user that they are double-posting (usually via the Notifications system, or by a Private Message - both of which generate big red numbers in the top-right of your screen, now on a floating bar with the GTP16 update), and the user carries on doing it without acknowledgement.

We're primarily here to keep everything looking nice and running right, not to ban and warn people, though sometimes the former requires the latter. I love days when I'm not banning or warning anyone of anything - it means everything's looking nice and running right - and there's no need or inclination from anyone on the moderation team to find reasons to ban and warn people. Being ignored when all we're trying to do is keep everything looking nice and running right kinda pisses us off and very much is a thing we'd give warnings or infraction points for.

Ultimately, if you find out you're doing something wrong because the staff contact you about it, the best course of action - especially if you don't understand what it is or why - is to ask (as you have done here). Reply to the staff - find any member of staff who's online - and we'll help you with what the issue is and what the solution is.

We are here to help everyone who wants to be part of our community to remain a part of our community, because it benefits everyone involved.
Thanks for your response Famine.

I have been involved in (factual) television production and research for well over three decades now and after all the information management required for that, my brain is trained to work like: 1. Read something, 2. If you're going to reply to it, reply now... so 'stockpiling' things to 'batch reply' to doesn't come easily to me.

For starters, this way of doing things assumes that you're not going to get interrupted before you get answer the things you intend to answer. In my business, that's a very brave assumption. You have to do things on the run all the time, or you end up moving to a new business - voluntarily, or involuntarily!

Anyway, I'll try to retrain myself. Or just stop posting if it comes to it. I'm a bit tired of getting told off for this to be honest. Daan is a very hard 'headmaster'* and I don't want to be sent to detention any more.

(*Just joking Daan. 😉 I know you have to deal with some really silly and/or intentionally difficult people. But I'm not that.)

Last edited:

Last edited:
So.... I have this really great PPFilter, at least I think so.... Lite on FPS, great ambient lighting, little bit on blur on replays.

I would like to share it, but.... I didn't make it myself. It has been patched together from a couple other people's filters.

How can I go about sharing this so the community doesn't get upset with me ?

Not looking for any credit for myself, I want all the credit to go to their hard work !!! Thanks

Attachments

• 2021-06-30 (3).png
    2021-06-30 (3).png
    85.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
So.... I have this really great PPFilter, at least I think so.... Lite on FPS, great ambient lighting, little bit on blur on replays.

I would like to share it, but.... I didn't make it myself. It has been patched together from a couple other people's filters.

How can I go about sharing this so the community doesn't get upset with me ?

Not looking for any credit for myself, I want all the credit to go to their hard work !!! Thanks
Your honesty alone should be apprecitated. Besides, "modding" very rarely has something to do with content build from scratch IMHO.

Hi all!
Have a strange bug in CM today: can't drag'n'drop tags in Content -> Cars / Tracks section.
Has anyone faced a similar problem?
I prefer not to use that after having some issues, but I have another gripe with CM since a day or two: lagging...
When I select a track to go driving from the CONTENT window, it doesn't show when I go to the DRIVE window (next to the little car preview) and I get the "No track selected" text (or a previous used track).
I need to go back and select the track again for it to finally show.
When I select another track in the DRIVE window (clicking on the preview) it changes immediately.
Never been like this before so I believed it to be a temporary thing but it stays like this and it conflicts with my habits 😇

Anyone else experiencing this ?

Last edited:
I prefer not to use that after having some issue, but I have another issue with CM since a day or two: lagging...
When I select a track to go driving from the CONTENT window, it doesn't show when I gor to the DRIVE window (next to the little car preview) and I get the "No track selected" text (or a previous used track).
I need to go back and select the track again for it to finally show.
When I select another track in the DRIVE window (clicking on the preview) it changes immediately.
Never been like this before so I believed it to be a temporary thing but it stays like this and it conflicts with my habits 😇

Anyone else experiencing this ?
Same on my side since 4 days but,if I'm not wrong, I saw 12 hours ago there's an CM update
I have this version 0.8.2301.38578 with 153 for the data version on my office PC but I must check at home

Last edited:
Yes. I have the same problems and there are many reports of the issue on the CSP discord, so... everyone is waiting on a fix from Ilja.
Ah, "happy" to hear it's not only on my system (could have been, hence my question).
Same on my side since 4 days but,if I'm not wrong, I saw 12 hours ago there's an CM update
I have this version 0.8.2301.38578 with 153 for the data version on my office PC but I must check at home
I have the same version # as yours.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back