- internal glass
- damage glass
- wiper animation
- fixed mirrors
- fixed night LCD light
- fixed flashing light
- new Wtcr 2018 skins

upload_2019-4-19_1-9-3.png

(as you can see, the Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2018 has wipers. I've added them to match all the other cars, so we can race with rain. The wipers come from Giulietta QV stradale)

Credits
- delpinsky: shader patches, wiper animation, glass, lods, lights
- maki123: physics, advice, textures

Download

WTCR 2018 V2.0 :gtplanet:

Updates and fixes v2.0:
- internal glass
- damage glass
- wiper animation
- fixed mirrors
- fixed night LCD light
- fixed flashing light
- new Wtcr 2018 skins

View attachment 815264
(as you can see, the Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2018 has wipers. I've added them to match all the other cars, so we can race with rain. The wipers come from Giulietta QV stradale)

Credits

Download

Appreciate your work, the interior is awesome.
However I spotted one problem:
View media item 49716
The collider seem to be in the wrong direction.

Using the compress tool in CM is a HD life saver.
Does compressing the files have any negative effects? Like for exmaple not being able to take the mods out of the folder or uplaoding them? sorry if the question is dumb but I dont know how the compressing works

Does compressing the files have any negative effects? Like for exmaple not being able to take the mods out of the folder or uplaoding them? sorry if the question is dumb but I dont know how the compressing works
you should be alright, works good for me. i have heard some people say that it just slows loading times a little bit.

There is no negative effect, only huge saving of memory, I am using the compression recommended by CM. It takes time the first time, depending how huge a mod collection you have, I had approx 450 gig, now down 70%. I am using the tool once a week, since I download mods almost daily.:embarrassed:
I keeps my SSD happy.:cheers:

you should be alright, works good for me. i have heard some people say that it just slows loading times a little bit.
You are mistaken. load time after compression of files on the contrary decreases! It does not work for everyone. But the load time does not exactly increase!

WTCR 2018 V2.0 :gtplanet:

Updates and fixes v2.0:
- internal glass
- damage glass
- wiper animation
- fixed mirrors
- fixed night LCD light
- fixed flashing light
- new Wtcr 2018 skins

View attachment 815264

Credits

Download

the read me starts with this
"
Drop the fonts folder in the audi and cupra file into the content file.For example C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content
NOTE:Delete the previous folders, otherwise it will crash"

but there is no " fonts folder" in your download.:confused:

@ Cote Dazur

I found the fonts folders in the Audi and Cupra folders and moved them to Content folder. said they already existed, and I overwrote them. Just took the Cupra for a spin around Eifel Sudstrecke. No problems with the car or the track for that matter :cool:

@ Cote Dazur

I found the fonts folders in the Audi and Cupra folders and moved them to Content folder. said they already existed, and I overwrote them. Just took the Cupra for a spin around Eifel Sudstrecke. No problems with the car or the track for that matter :cool:

Yes it is working fine, as is, I did not do anything and everything is working well.
Thank you @delpinsky , man those windows are squeaky clean.:D

Appreciate your work, the interior is awesome.
However I spotted one problem:
View media item 49716
The collider seem to be in the wrong direction.
Could you tell me which colliders are in the wrong direction?
I just updated the cars, which are not converted by me, by the way.

Oh, I've just checked the WTCR cars and also two TCR cars and Shaun Clarks Seat Leon TCR.
They share all the same collider...:D
So I guess I have to turn the collider of 180° or rework it totally as shown here:

@Cote Dazur
upload_2019-4-19_14-40-7.png

Behold!
I've fixed Shaun Clark's Seat Leon TCR DSG 2018!!! :D

— ksWindscreen for internal glasses
— working raindrops
— rear glass now correctly transparent
— side real glasses now correctly transparent
— fixed damage glass names for "dummies"

I won't post the car until Shaun Clark will give me the permission to do so.
I've sent him a private message on Racedepartment.
If within a couple of days I won't receive an answer, I'll post the car, crediting him for his great work obviously :cheers:
Shaun Clark just replied me on Racedepartment!
I sent him the files so he can test the car and more likely he will update it throught Racedepartment :cheers:

Thank you, now I see, but still confuse as the 6 fonts in those folders are already in the font folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\fonts.
Did you alter the fonts and keept the same name? I drove both the Audi and the Cupra and they both seem to have the proper font. The Cupra though would need to have the driving wheel changed or moved, as it is hiding the rev indicator in VR.

Also I am looking for a working mclaren_mp44_r02, mine is getting sintax error in some *.lut files and do not load. Edit, I found them, I think, on RD, as aVRC mod, downloading now
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mclaren-honda-mp4-4.12089/updates

Last edited:
How are people able to convert PS4 gran tourismo mods to assetto corsa? didnt think that was possible. or is it restricted to cars
People are extracting 3d Models from Gran Turismo. Im not sure about tracks, havent seen any but i guess its only a matter of time.

Whatever happened to all the GT Sport car conversions? There was a steady stream of them a few months ago but the well is now dry.
That MR2 pack by ДЯДЯ ДИМА was superb.
Whoah! Spooky.
A couple of hours after I posted that, ДЯДЯ ДИМА released the Suzuki Swift Sport from GT Sport, his first car in over three months.

https://sharemods.com/4do1qm2mgi8l/suzuki_swift.rar.html

Last edited:
Back home, here is the Autopolis Super GT skin. Track Link is included
screenshot_acfl_2019_ferrari_autopolis_oita_19-4-119-17-53-27-jpg.302193

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/autopolis-super-gt-track-skin-billboards-ads.26441/

for those without RD, whoever that still might be, the track itself
https://mega.nz/#!5F0hVQrC!RmTjM-dJX3DGk4kibXl8084ry3-0KIh92BFItIqZpRY
Nice one! Autopolis is a great track.
Was this a NFS Shift conversion originally?
Never noticed it before but the trees flicker really badly in VR (nothing to do with your skin mod). It's also one of those tracks that looks overexposed and washed out in my HMD. That's with shader patch/Sol. Anyone else?
A full texture revamp including trees, grass and asphalt would be awesome.

Never noticed it before but the trees flicker really badly in VR (nothing to do with your skin mod). It's also one of those tracks that looks overexposed and washed out in my HMD. That's with shader patch/Sol. Anyone else?
A full texture revamp including trees, grass and asphalt would be awesome.

Just tried the skin. Great work @gladbecker82

But I suffer also from trees flicker and overexposure (triples).
I'm pretty sure it was not the case last time I used the track (couple of weeks ago).
I tried with the skin disabled, but same thing. So probably the last version of either sol or shaders messed with the track...

Btw: my version is supposed to be "made" by "Omukun" v1.4.4...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back