Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,384 comments
Maybe someone here can help, for a few days now "Force AI headlights" leads to no AI lights, if I leave it unchecked AI turn on lights normally once it gets dark, forcing them online works though. Sometimes only a few AI cars put on lights, it is very strange.

Peter's discord could not help so far, posted on Ilja's Patreon as well, still not sure if this is a CSP or Sol problem - weird thing is I did not have these problems before using the same versions of CSP and Sol. I have tried multiple versions, deleted configs, reset and reinstalled and nothing really changed. I am on the new Sol 2.2 beta 1 and Ilja's latest preview now and it seems to work as long as I don't force AI lights but I am still curious to be honest...
Same problem here too. CSP 1.75 and SOL 2.1.3 which are both the latest versions, 'Force AI Headlights' in weather fx is just completely broken now for some reason. AI headlights will always be off even at night. Only solution is to leave it unchecked and just turn headlights on using the camera app while taking photos. Nobody has been talking about it either which is strange.

Does anyone else have this problem with the Guerilla Saleen (v0.84) where the numbers on the racelogic display are dislocated in cockpit view but in the correct place with every other camera view?
In my cockpit view it's OK, but when I compare the image of your central rear view mirror (I'm assuming you also have it on monitor ?), there's clearly a difference. It might be a CSP setting, since I have several cars where the monitor view isn't very good (too much and broad lines)... 🤔

saleen_rl.png

Darek's Car Mods group on Facebook. He is very strict about sharing direct links to his work, but it can all be found here.
Someone else might be brave enough to share direct links, but he does some good mods and I don't want to get kicked from his group.
Thanks its very kind of you explaining it 👍. I don`t use FB at all, maybe thats a reason i never heard of him.

Thanks its very kind of you explaining it 👍. I don`t use FB at all, maybe thats a reason i never heard of him.
He's a member here.

He's a member here.
Which is exactly why I'm not directly linking his mods!

In my cockpit view it's OK, but when I compare the image of your central rear view mirror (I'm assuming you also have it on monitor ?), there's clearly a difference. It might be a CSP setting, since I have several cars where the monitor view isn't very good (too much and broad lines)... 🤔
yes, that‘s on monitors. same on triples and single screen, haven‘t tried in VR yet. There are some other cars where this is happening so I‘ll have to check my CSP settings. Adjusting the position via digital_instruments.ini doesn‘t work either, the position only changes when not in cockpit view. Regarding the scan lines in the center mirror, there‘s a toggle in the CSP settings to disable the effect. Thanks for taking the time to check anyways @Fanapryde.

Attachments

• digitalscreenshader.jpg
    digitalscreenshader.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I'm experiencing some strange "mirage" effect on this track mod.

Watch the surrounding terrain closely in this vid. On the last straight, the next turn isn't visible until about half way.

would you have not touched a parameter of distance in CSP ? because I absolutely do not have this problem in track

I'm experiencing some strange "mirage" effect on this track mod.

Watch the surrounding terrain closely in this vid. On the last straight, the next turn isn't visible until about half way.

Have you tried restarting CM and trying again? I sometimes (very rarely) get weird glitches in VR, like black mirrors or bad alpha rendering for example, that go away if I reload the track. It's been a thing for the past few CSP builds, but like I said it's extrememly rare.
I just drove this one in VR with no problems.

Last edited:
If someone can help, wipers don't work properly anymore in manual mode (increasing wiper speed), haven't changed anything, auto wipers tick is off, but when I press a button it only wipes once.

Does anyone still have this skin for vrc_california? I missed this one

Thank you

some links for you skins expired and i cant find them anywhere, is it possible you could reupload links for;

1. "real life" track skin for VRC California (Willow Springs)
  2. 2007 grand prix of cleveand skin galore for Burke Lakefront Airport Track

cheers

Did anyone ever make a track skin for VRC's California Raceway to update it to Willow Springs? Big thanks.
Original by @Fall Guy
Hi guys,

here is my quick and dirty "real life" track skin for VRC California (Willow Springs). I won´t make further improvements here, feel free to add / improve it further.

Place the folder into the "vrc_california" folder and activate the skin in CM.

https://we.tl/t-E5ZQSkWMOP

Have fun.
Re-uploaded since the we-transfer expired:

Goodnight. Could someone tell me why this problem occurs in the texture of the tires in mod F1 -1983? This occurs on all cars, but only when moving, when the texture is normal, like a slick tire. Moving is the texture of grooved tires (as in real F1 between 1998-2008). Thank you very much in advance.

Attachments

• Problem.TextureTires-ModF1-83.png
    Problem.TextureTires-ModF1-83.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 13
I'm playing with lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview136, but when I try to replay it after running in the rain, the spray from the tires is black, so is there any way to improve it?

Finally the "car" in my "profile" photo went to the track ( Copersucar FD04-Brazilian Gp76 ), and I brought along the 1975 version ( Copersucar FD02-Brazilian Gp). Who knows, Copersucar FD04 (version of 77), Copersucar F5 (which does not have in any game), Copersucar F5A (version 78 and 79), Copersucar F6A (1979), Skol-Fittipaldi F7 (start of season of 1980 ), Skol-Fittipaldi F8 (rest of the 1980 season)...and maybe the other cars from 77, 78, 79, 80, 81...

Attachments

• CopersucarFD04.BrazilGp76.png
    CopersucarFD04.BrazilGp76.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 16
  • livery76.png
    livery76.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 11
  • CopersucarFD02.BrazilGp75.png
    CopersucarFD02.BrazilGp75.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 15
  • livery75.png
    livery75.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 15
Is or was there ever a tutorial on how to animate the wipers?

Is it a particularly difficult thing to do?
You can modify the model in Blender/3ds or add the animation via CSP configuration. I haven't seen any videos on how to do it with CSP but here's how to do it in Blender:

If you want to find out yourself how to do it with CSP there's an option for animated wipers in the in-game Object Inspector. Unfortunately the wipers need to be a separate mesh in order to be animated, so you might end up having to modify the model in Blender anyway.

Last edited:
I'm playing with lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview136, but when I try to replay it after running in the rain, the spray from the tires is black, so is there any way to improve it?
Wasnt this just answered one or two days ago? :confused:

Someone else had this problem too, and a simple deinstall and reinstall (no updating) of CSP solved it.
like if im in the content manager menu and i select windy then when the track has loaded up i want the sky to move without going into the sol app. is that possible. at the minute when i load a game the sky is static until i open the app and force a weather type or use a plan.
Hmm? My clouds in the sky are always moving. Maybe because I always start with some wind speed.

Last edited:
Good morning, does anyone know if it is possible to convert motogp21 models? Obviously I say it for the track of Qatar
maybe a new update for Qatar F1 track for AC, just 2 versions but no F1 2021 skin 😟
@marc_13000 @Pyyer @Blackcelica

* Losail International Qatar by actk : http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1101

* Losail International Circuit Qatar by José Pedro Dias update v1.1 by thestrobe8 : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/losail-international-circuit.2358/

losail-circuit-qatar.jpg

Last edited:
maybe a new update for Qatar F1 track for AC, just 2 versions but no F1 2021 skin 😟

* Losail International Qatar by actk : http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1101

* Losail International Circuit Qatar by José Pedro Dias update v1.1 by thestrobe8 : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/losail-international-circuit.2358/

View attachment 1094404
My upcoming extension will pretty much mix the two 😉 (based on actk with updated parts from thestrobe8 version)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back