Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,381 comments
Hi, can you help me?

I am looking for F1 season mods for AC and I just need 4 more season but I think they doesn´t exist yet.
This are 1985,1987,1989 and 2011.
But maybe the following cars are available:

Ferrari 640
Williams FW10
Benetton B187
McLaren MP4/3

I hope you can help me with this.

Best wishes and thanks in advance by Philip.
There is a mod of the 1987 Ferrari with a 1987 F1 skinpack

About the others, I have no idea

Last edited:
If you use CM (Content Manager)click on the Tripple-Point next to "Tyre-Blankets".
Thanks, but maybe I explained it wrong: I would like to modify a mod, so that TC and ABS are off (or less invasive). Driven by AI, the car has a hard time accelerating and braking.

Good evening!
After some day this morning I have completed selection of the best version of every F1 circuits from 2000 to 2021 (skin, extensions, cam, AI, etc...), 37 circuits all updates (where possible).
The only circuit that I have not been able to fix well is Indianapolis layout F1: I think there's only one version of this and the problem is that at the start AI on the right crash into wall on the right of the track. I haven't found AI fix.
Every circuit is tested with RSS Formula Hybrid 2021.
This is the track, an old track for AC.
https://assettocorsa.club/mods/tracks/indianapolis-motor-speedway.html
Can I ask your help to fix this problem? Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Thanks, but maybe I explained it wrong: I would like to modify a mod, so that TC and ABS are off (or less invasive). Driven by AI, the car has a hard time accelerating and braking.
1637186949230.png

Present: [1] It's there, we can enable or disable. [0] We can't enable/change.
Active: [1] It's on by default.

Hope it helps in some way.

Btw, Is there a BIRA International Circuit somewhere? Someone knows where I can get it?
Trying to finish setting my mixed Thailand Series.

Thanks

Last edited:
Good evening!
After some day this morning I have completed selection of the best version of every F1 circuits from 2000 to 2021 (skin, extensions, cam, AI, etc...), 37 circuits all updates (where possible).
The only circuit that I have not been able to fix well is Indianapolis layout F1: I think there's only one version of this and the problem is that at the start AI on the right crash into wall on the right of the track. I haven't found AI fix.
The best version is so near...

There is a mod of the 1987 Ferrari with a 1987 F1 skinpack

About the others, I have no idea

There is a problem with the rear view mirrors that do not give a clear view of the track behind, who can fix this problem with a fix, I would be very grateful.

This any better?
Ah yes I totally forgot that I downloaded this one but never installed it. Yes is much better thanks! Wasn't too keen on the sounds so I swapped the sounds over from one of the other XJ220.

You can modify the model in Blender/3ds or add the animation via CSP configuration. I haven't seen any videos on how to do it with CSP but here's how to do it in Blender:

If you want to find out yourself how to do it with CSP there's an option for animated wipers in the in-game Object Inspector. Unfortunately the wipers need to be a separate mesh in order to be animated, so you might end up having to modify the model in Blender anyway.

thanks for the information!

Last edited:
Good evening!
This is the version I update based on Indianapolis_2013, better than that one.

Last weekend I did a 3 lap race at Interlagos '75, to test the Copersucar FD02-Ford, I don't know why, all the cars look like they have their wheels about "3 cm" off the track, as if they were "levitating", but in the Content Manager showroom, everything is normal, I don't know why this happens. And in this race, there are 2 new cars, in addition to the traditional 1975 mod, I converted "more or less", two that made this race, will anyone find out?

Go into CM Showroom and check the box Align by Wheel data". Something like that, sorry not in front of my system right now.
Then check the Wheels/Tyres box and it will show in green the outline of the tyre and rim as set in tyres.ini. The 3D object of the wheel/tyre needs to be reasonably close to this data so in this case if you change the tyre size in tyres.ini you should be on your way to solving this.
There may be some other suspension data you may need to change as well to stop the car bottoming out but you need to get the tyre sizes correct first. If you don't know what tyres size they used then search the web for specs from 1975.

Go into CM Showroom and check the box Align by Wheel data". Something like that, sorry not in front of my system right now.
Then check the Wheels/Tyres box and it will show in green the outline of the tyre and rim as set in tyres.ini. The 3D object of the wheel/tyre needs to be reasonably close to this data so in this case if you change the tyre size in tyres.ini you should be on your way to solving this.
There may be some other suspension data you may need to change as well to stop the car bottoming out but you need to get the tyre sizes correct first. If you don't know what tyres size they used then search the web for specs from 1975.
Thanks. I don't remember who told me about this in the past. I visualized the Copersucar, in "align according to data file" mode, the contours of the front tires are almost the size of the rear ones. I'll check the "tires" file and see the dimensions and adjust as another car. The problem is that often making this "adjustment", according to who created the "mod", "mess" everything, "wheelbase" is very altered, and it is difficult to get it right, as well as the position of the suspensions. but thank you very much once again!!

A few more adjustments to the 1976 Copersucar FD04 (I decided to change the front wheels), I took the 1975 Copersucar FD03. The team that ran in Brazil 76 (Emerson Fittipaldi and Ingo Hoffmann) and USA West 76, with variations in the nose. I decided to take the "body" of the car from the Automobilista game, and as there was no way to add only the "front wing" of the model I have in the mod, I had to adapt the front part of the 1976 Ensign, it was satisfactory, it went to the track. And the Monaco version stayed more or less.

Attachments

• TeamFittipaldi.Brazil76.png
    TeamFittipaldi.Brazil76.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 21
  • TeamFittipaldi.USA.West76.png
    TeamFittipaldi.USA.West76.png
    47 KB · Views: 24
  • Monaco76.png
    Monaco76.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 21
I'll try to transcript it:

• Go to Content Manager -> Settings -> Apps -> Sol Weather App
  • Uncheck Manual Wiper Control
  • Set wiper speed to 0

Ingame, open SOL Planner and choose -2 "Manual Wiper Control" (as I show in the video). I don't know if there is any other place to set the wiper behavior in the game.

Just to emphasize: This solution worked for me, I'm not saying that this is the right or the only way to make it work.

I hope that it works for you, too.

Cheers.
It also worked for me. Thx!

You can modify the model in Blender/3ds or add the animation via CSP configuration. I haven't seen any videos on how to do it with CSP but here's how to do it in Blender:

If you want to find out yourself how to do it with CSP there's an option for animated wipers in the in-game Object Inspector. Unfortunately the wipers need to be a separate mesh in order to be animated, so you might end up having to modify the model in Blender anyway.

Jesus, how long do i not sleep because of this, cleaners

Found this Simola Hillclimb track today: https://www.speedfestival.co.za/2021-virtual-simola-hillclimb/

Hillclimbs are not for me but maybe somebody wants to try it. It is not well optimized and it would definitely benefit from some CSP features, most notably rainFX and grassFx. Video screens could be animated and those ugly spectators could be removed, maybe add some baloons...

Like to second that request. Simola is pretty much SA's premier hillclimb event, heavily backed by Jaguar $. The AC track was commissioned when it became clear that COVID would nix the live event, and the organisers ran a multi-stage, multi-car virtual event in its place in 2020. Turns out, it's not a wildly exciting drive, only one really challenging corner and a left-right-left-right complex requiring careful lines and throttle blending. Oh, and those tyre at trackside? Triple-steel-reinforced concrete colliders, lolz.

There's a fellow over on RD, creating some fantastic skins for a Nissan Fairlady 240ZG. Plays well with Bazza's GTC mod, apparently. Only refers to the mod as "gd_nissan_240zg".

I've done the search engine thing every which way I know how and even followed a link to VK and GTSupreme (!). I have, of course, searched this forum. Anyone able to ID the mod, or ...gasp... even perhaps ....have it?

Last edited:
Indianapolis Motor Speedway 2.0

Finally i got the time and help to finish it . I hope you like it.

9 layouts.
  • Indy 500
  • Indy GP
  • F1 GP (based on USA F1 GP)
  • Moto GP
  • Loco GP (based on Infield Layout from older conversions)
  • All road courses have reversed layouts.
----
AI, AI limits, VAO patches DRS zones by KevinK2
Cams by DaBaeda

Many thanks to Coby Hill, KevinK2, slider666, Fanapryde and DaBaeda i appreciate your help a lot.

Enjoy.

https://mega.nz/folder/SOAQVbDL#zAo0G0ix_Vg4r6KEg-_0wg
Thank You! I had already downloaded these circuits but I no longer remembered that there was an Indianapolis!

There's a fellow over on RD, creating some fantastic skins for a Nissan Fairlady 240ZG. Plays well with Bazza's GTC mod, apparently. Only refers to the mod as "gd_nissan_240zg".

I've done the search engine thing every which way I know how and even followed a link to VK and GTSupreme (!). I have, of course, searched this forum. Anyone able to ID the mod, or ...gasp... even perhaps ....have it?
1973 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG GTS-II by Geroda74

bHS_s9v16KM.jpg

Last edited:
Howdy @KevinK2 . Just wondering if there's any possibility you might be able to make one of your excellent AI updates for Rivera, which was posted a couple of days ago? It's a fun track, but the current AI ain't so much fun! :cheers:

Last edited:
For those who didn't notice in detail the video of Copersucar in Interlagos 1976. The cars that appeared ... were the version of the Ferrari 312B3 ( 1974-75), and the Lotus 72E, the original of the game is the 72D. He was satisfied, even with defects.
please in need that ferrari?!?!?!!? this mod gonna be a good one.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back