- 71

- United States
what year is this representing? Looks good
what year is this representing? Looks good
Ford P68 s1 doesn't work for me.v1.2
Add of a version without fins
I understand that you are only advertising your content here and that's it? You don't read or see messages from other members because they are ignored by you?Who are you talking about? ah maybe I don't see these messages anymore because I must have put it on ignore![]()
v1.21Ford P68 v1.21
AssettoPedia / Legion / ACTK
Fix colliders.ini
Fix tyres.ini
Fix car.ini
Fix F6 cameras
Fix Blurred rims
Fix Flames
Add Wipers
Add new LOD
Add AO skin
Light front and rear reworked
Add of a version without fins
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1404
![]()
![]()
Just a heads-up, the download link is wrong; it leads to a download for a BMW M140i pack instead. Here's the correct link I found from the FileMissing discord: https://mega.nz/file/Hk5UUJqI#gnCCRR1TnAnIPyDzx1QohLGi_e8XTQJFp1_a5GjjnsEA gift from Bruce Kelt:
#released
2014 Chevrolet SS & 2014 Holden Commodore SS & Police Variant aswell.
All Sounds Done by me,
Police Skin was done by: Dustinobot
Models From Forza Horzion 3
Download: https://mega.nz/file/e0lniY6T#CpMbpu9jLYOXzlhZbX8SUZBHgnPpbqfOjD2an-12vPw
Disclaimer: The Diffs on rear end are Very High Preload to Stop making these car lose control while changing gear in full throttle (in Auto Shift mode)
DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE AS LONG SHARING WITH ORGINIAL LINK IS ALLOWED. THAT'S MEAN NO REUPLOAD TO MODSHARE OR SIMLIAR "PAY PER CLICK" SHARE DOWNLOADS LINKS.
hello this Peugeot 206 WRC that we can see in photos is it not always available in mod I suppose it must be a convertion?Lyngås RX v1.0
View attachment 1104057
View attachment 1104052View attachment 1104053
features:
- mixed tarmac/dirt (50/60)
- short fast track
- 8 pit/grid w/AI (no joker)
- a jump
credits:
Revised by @shi
- Original model by Madcowie
- Conversion by @RMi_wood
- pits/grid, AI, camera, mappings, VAO, shaders, background, errata
:: DOWNLOAD ::
Wait, he encrypts the fixes he does on these mods?Ford P68 s1 doesn't work for me.
And I can't have a look in your data.acd. (encrypted?)
version without fins is working fine.
View attachment 1104237
in the config file it saysLeMans 1989 - extension config
quick config, fixes many things. Feel free to refine/add/edit!
- track light casting
- transparent windows
- grass
- other transparent fixes
I don't know but I can say v1.21 is not encrypted.Wait, he encrypts the fixes he does on these mods?
Pretty sure the ATCC ones aren't.
Lyngås RX v1.01Lyngås RX v1.01
View attachment 1104057
View attachment 1104052View attachment 1104053
features:
- mixed tarmac/dirt (50/60)
- short fast track
- 8 pit/grid w/AI (no joker)
- a jump
credits:
Revised by @shi
- Original model by Madcowie
- Conversion by @RMi_wood
- pits/grid, AI, camera, mappings, VAO, shaders, background, errata
:: DOWNLOAD ::
yes.. it had good grass and lights to reuse!in the config file it says
'; configuration file for rmi_gtr2_spa1993'
I assume that's a remnant of another config file you made?
Looks like Mega TamadaDoes anyone have this kart track?? This user is streaming it & he won't tell the name of this track that hes playing on.
View attachment 1104188
Quite odd. I never had any issue downloading from RD.The weird thing about RD slowdowns is that they make my Mozilla go dumb. Got to force-quit it to keep on browsing.
Yes, I do this as well. Only the good ones are rated with the full stars in CM, and you even can put a note into the car, like "only for AI purpose" etc.Returning to conversation of how many mods we have:
not all the cars are great mods (physics, ffb, other bugs...) but it would be a shame for me erase them from my CM because 3D models are very good. So I decided to use them as AI for races.
What do you think?
@__EASY__
Hosting Camino Viejo De Montserrat on your Sharemods is not cool, please remove the link.
Linking to the official release is always ok, but not relink to your own!
View attachment 1104070
It´s mostly slow due to IP "Deutsche Telekom".Quite odd. I never had any issue downloading from RD.
Speed rate always was fast as any other site.
Using Firefox as well.
Quite odd. I never had any issue downloading from RD.
....
It´s mostly slow due to IP "Deutsche Telekom".
Did you get the 037? Since that raced in GT1, JGTC 1994And you're welcome for finding the link for yah. It's also pretty nice to see some Fictional GT1s about and Unraced GT1s - Looking at you ferrari. Only GT1 Missing from what i've seen: F40 GTE and i believe it's the Mirage??? and not sure on any more.
Yes yes, It's what I'm doing!Yes, I do this as well. Only the good ones are rated with the full stars in CM, and you even can put a note into the car, like "only for AI purpose" etc.
On the plus side, he hasn't removed your names from the credits or conveniently forgotten to credit you for your work (like he does with most mods).Just in case no one actually understands what the problem is here... This isn't even a mod he had anything to do with. He downloaded the mod, uploaded it to his sharemods account (sharemods has a get paid for downloads feature) and posted it on his forums in the available mods section. He could easily link to the original link which will always have the latest updates on it, but he links to this so he can profit off other people's work. The people who actually originally worked on the track (turn10/microsoft) probably wouldn't like it very much, and the people who converted it to AC and overhauled it (who are choosing to remain anonymous) aren't profiting off it in any way.
It's dirty, it's sleazy.
Edit: he has me on ignore, and I imagine rMI as well, so people who aren't ignored by him would need to quote the post for him to even know what we're talking about.
I've tried again.Quite odd. I never had any issue downloading from RD.
Speed rate always was fast as any other site.
Using Firefox as well.
I've tried again.
I open two RD tabs and Mozilla just goes dumb. I open a third tab with any page (Ansa or whatever) and it loads and loads endlessly.
Then, I quit Mozilla and reopen it, Win10 tells me a hard-quit is needed 'caude Mozilla processes are still working.
Seems to happen with Discord too.
I was throwing a granade to my provider but, milagros, it's not their fault this time.
Just wanted to say you and whoever you work with on these tracks have been killing it lately. Keep it up I guess although I'm having trouble keeping up with it all......but that's not a bad thing.Rodeo Drive (aka: Cruising with effspot) v1.0
View attachment 1104278View attachment 1104280View attachment 1104281
features:
- 3 layouts w/AI
- a fun novelty map
- some bugs...
credits:
Original map from unknown mobile game
Converted by @RMi_wood
Cams, lights and X layout by @racealot
:: DOWNLOAD ::