Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,065 comments
Just in case no one actually understands what the problem is here... This isn't even a mod he had anything to do with. He downloaded the mod, uploaded it to his sharemods account (sharemods has a get paid for downloads feature) and posted it on his forums in the available mods section. He could easily link to the original link which will always have the latest updates on it, but he links to this so he can profit off other people's work. The people who actually originally worked on the track (turn10/microsoft) probably wouldn't like it very much, and the people who converted it to AC and overhauled it (who are choosing to remain anonymous) aren't profiting off it in any way.

It's dirty, it's sleazy.

Edit: he has me on ignore, and I imagine rMI as well, so people who aren't ignored by him would need to quote the post for him to even know what we're talking about.
On the plus side, he hasn't removed your names from the credits or conveniently forgotten to credit you for your work (like he does with most mods).
Of course, if you bring up the fact that he stole your work, he simply berates you and then puts you on his ignore list...

Last edited:
Quite odd. I never had any issue downloading from RD.
Speed rate always was fast as any other site.
Using Firefox as well.
I've tried again.
I open two RD tabs and Mozilla just goes dumb. I open a third tab with any page (Ansa or whatever) and it loads and loads endlessly.
Then, I quit Mozilla and reopen it, Win10 tells me a hard-quit is needed 'cause Mozilla processes are still working. :confused:
Seems to happen with Discord too.

I was throwing a granade to my provider but, milagros, it's not their fault this time.

And yes, I enjoyed few Easy conversions of smaller tracks and few updated racecars but the sweet turned sour.

Last edited:
I've tried again.
I open two RD tabs and Mozilla just goes dumb. I open a third tab with any page (Ansa or whatever) and it loads and loads endlessly.
Then, I quit Mozilla and reopen it, Win10 tells me a hard-quit is needed 'caude Mozilla processes are still working. :confused:
Seems to happen with Discord too.

I was throwing a granade to my provider but, milagros, it's not their fault this time.

RD is very slow for me in Boston, MA right now. like 56k dialup modem slow. So it's definitely not just you or your provider.

Last edited:
Rodeo Drive (aka: Cruising with effspot) v1.0

View attachment 1104278View attachment 1104280View attachment 1104281

features:
  • 3 layouts w/AI
  • a fun novelty map
  • some bugs...

credits:
Original map from unknown mobile game
Converted by @RMi_wood
Cams, lights and X layout by @racealot

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Just wanted to say you and whoever you work with on these tracks have been killing it lately. Keep it up I guess although I'm having trouble keeping up with it all......but that's not a bad thing.

Camino Viejo de Montserrat (UI Maps & Preview Images)
anon_camino.png

Formula Pro 2016 (Skins & UI Icons)
formula_pro_2016.png

I have a feeling my problem will be fairly unique, but I'll shoot my shot. Does anyone else have a major issue with trying to load any Camino layout? It gets stuck on "Miscellaneous Preparations - Replays" and eventually memory leaks its way into hard locking my PC. Tried disabling CSP's various optimisations, downgrading CSP, yadda yadda yadda... all the normal stuff and nothing seems to be working. If anyone has any tips they'd be greatly appreciated!

I have a feeling my problem will be fairly unique, but I'll shoot my shot. Does anyone else have a major issue with trying to load any Camino layout? It gets stuck on "Miscellaneous Preparations - Replays" and eventually memory leaks its way into hard locking my PC. Tried disabling CSP's various optimisations, downgrading CSP, yadda yadda yadda... all the normal stuff and nothing seems to be working. If anyone has any tips they'd be greatly appreciated!

Same here from Norway. like 50kbs
They're updating the website... it's probably that...

ACL80 - BMW M1 Procar 2.0

Recently Easy posted a model update here, I decided to overhaul the physics (e.g. the 'Easy' model had a front strut geometry etc etc) and add proper skins, already created by the RD community.

To prevent conflicts I made it stand alone.

Changelog:
- Physics overhaul
(suspension, fixed rear bumpsteer), corrected A-arm lenghts, adjusted CoG and rollcenters). Updated tyremodel.
  • Model update, integrated latest CSP features (damage model/ VAO) by Pfalzdriver
  • Added/ Only RL skins & drivers (+suits & helmets).

• Credits:
  • Pitone; initial conversion
  • GTP; Model Updates: Nuno, Masscot, Pfalzdriver, Easy
  • AMAFmod: Sounds
  • Easy: lights, wipers, updated lods, damage integration
  • Bazza: physics, AI
  • skins (RD community):
    • xdomino
    • oschu
    • FC Design
    • super macks

Download: ACL80 BMW M1 Procar v2.0

preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

Last edited:
Just in case no one actually understands what the problem is here... This isn't even a mod he had anything to do with. He downloaded the mod, uploaded it to his sharemods account (sharemods has a get paid for downloads feature) and posted it on his forums in the available mods section. He could easily link to the original link which will always have the latest updates on it, but he links to this so he can profit off other people's work. The people who actually originally worked on the track (turn10/microsoft) probably wouldn't like it very much, and the people who converted it to AC and overhauled it (who are choosing to remain anonymous) aren't profiting off it in any way.

It's dirty, it's sleazy.

Edit: he has me on ignore, and I imagine rMI as well, so people who aren't ignored by him would need to quote the post for him to even know what we're talking about.
I'm not ignoring you but I don't want to answer to these messages that have no interest.

Recently Easy posted a model update here, I decided to overhaul the physics (e.g. the 'Easy' model had a front strut geometry etc etc) and add proper skins, already created by the RD community.

Changelog:
- Physics overhaul
(suspension, fixed rear bumpsteer), corrected A-arm lenghts, adjusted CoG and rollcenters). Updated tyremodel.
  • Model update, integrated latest CSP features

• Credits:
  • GTP; Model Updates: Nuno, Mascot, Easy
  • skins (RD community):
- xdomino
- oschu
- FC Design
- super macks

View attachment 1104310View attachment 1104311View attachment 1104312View attachment 1104313
Is this the most gone over car in AC?
I have about 4 of them already.
Not knocking anyone at all BTW, just wondering if there are any other cars which people think have been given the same level of
treatment as this beast?

One of the nicest models IMO thats for sure, SMS modelling i assume, lovely looking bunch of pixels.

Last edited:
You could remove others content you are making money off. But no. Its money money money with you.
This place will be alot better when people stop defending easy. What he does is sleazy and shameful

Hey @RMi_wood - that Forza track is epic! Another that i never played as i've always been playstation so i never got to play the Forza's. Camino Viejo rocks!

If anyone uses drone camera it finally got a compatibility update today for newer versions of CSP. It’s probably my favourite app to play around with and it’s been broken for a very long time:

Returning to conversation of how many mods we have:
not all the cars are great mods (physics, ffb, other bugs...) but it would be a shame for me erase them from my CM because 3D models are very good. So I decided to use them as AI for races.
What do you think?

Oh, I’m in complete agreement here. Having diversity in AI cars is really big for my immersion (nothing worse than a field of just Ferrari P4s when only 3 were built for real) so I have this for plenty of cars that have good models but don’t currently have the physics to match.

Is this the most gone over car in AC?
I have about 4 of them already.
Not knocking anyone at all BTW, just wondering if there are any other cars which people think have been given the same level of
treatment as this beast?

One of the nicest models IMO thats for sure, SMS modelling i assume, lovely looking bunch of pixels.
I have a imo better version, with turboprop rims, real Procar 79,80 skins (not those jim clark revival,DRM race skins) instead of updating this one .... there must be at least 5 versions floating around :banghead:

This place will be alot better when people stop defending easy. What he does is sleazy and shameful

Hey @RMi_wood - that Forza track is epic! Another that i never played as i've always been playstation so i never got to play the Forza's. Camino Viejo rocks!
He knows Ilija, obvioulsy in this little bubble that carries some weight to some people.
I decided that after trying the ATCC improvements it was worth him doing them, it was a good result.

I agree its annoying how others can get treated but as soon as someone mentions they are Ilija's beta tester they are put on some pedastall.

To be clear, there is very little difference from any of these modders to RTM simdream.
Because they charged money people would justify that to get the mods for free on other sites.

Once you know where all the free mods are whether paid or patroen, none of this really bothers me.
Just research and you'll never have to pay for a mod again.

In the last 2-3 month it is very slow for me.
I thought it was a daily/weekly limit. Or that behavior was caused the problem, that I opened 5-6 RD mod-download pages, and starts download after that.

For example now it downloading 80KB/s........
But not only the file download is slow, the whole page.

I'm using Opera browser. (My ISP is Hungarian Telecom)

There is a lot of GT1 cars which is exsist.
I already informed the guy about it. Sent him links aswell and what not for knowing what GT1s existed etc.

He knows Ilija, obvioulsy in this little bubble that carries some weight to some people.
I decided that after trying the ATCC improvements it was worth him doing them, it was a good result.

I agree its annoying how others can get treated but as soon as someone mentions they are Ilija's beta tester they are put on some pedastall.

To be clear, there is very little difference from any of these modders to RTM simdream.
Because they charged money people would justify that to get the mods for free on other sites.

Once you know where all the free mods are whether paid or patroen, none of this really bothers me.
Just research and you'll never have to pay for a mod again.
It's not about paying for a mod for me. I would happily pay for a good mod.

But picture this; You decide to try your hand at modding, so you create some skins. It is your first mod so you want to do a good job and spend ages perfecting them. Then someone downloads your skins, integrates them into their 'improved' mod and doesn't credit you. Now nobody is downloading your skins because they are downloading that mod instead, and it already has your skins included.
Behaviour like this is killing modding and discouraging people from taking their first steps into the modding scene.
This is what is happening here and this is what people are enabling.

It's not about paying for a mod for me. I would happily pay for a good mod.

But picture this; You decide to try your hand at modding, so you create some skins. It is your first mod so you want to do a good job and spend ages perfecting them. Then someone downloads your skins, integrates them into their 'improved' mod and doesn't credit you. Now nobody is downloading your skins because they are downloading that mod instead, and it already has your skins included.
Behaviour like this is killing modding and discouraging people from taking their first steps into the modding scene.
This is what is happening here and this is what people are enabling.
Or someone makes a mod and instead of helping them improve they take the mod change a few things and post it as their own. How is the original creator supposed to improve?

Changelog:
- Physics overhaul
  • Model update, integrated latest CSP features

• Credits:
  • GTP; Model Updates: Nuno, Mascot, Easy
  • skins (RD community):
- xdomino
- oschu
- FC Design
- super macks

View attachment 1104310View attachment 1104311View attachment 1104312View attachment 1104313
Mou dieu you stole my modification on the car without asking me, I'm going to go dig a hole in the garden and kill myself :D

Do you know if the steering on this car is incredibly fast or is it possibly a problem on my end? Really like the cars but I only turn the wheel a few degrees and it steers almost full lock. Thanks
Can you check if you have inside 'car.ini' this values?

1641686878944.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back