Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,189 comments
is anyone else having issues with the Jaguar XKR GT3 ACC conversion not loading and just going back to the race cancelled screen in Content manager when you try and use it in a race?

Is there a fixed version of Rockingham ? Damone's one is... Supernatural looking :

Assetto Corsa 06_02_2022 11_12_18.png

Or maybe they're using 3022 tech.

100% agree is there a way to increase ai strength over 100%?
maybe try messing around with the figures in the ai.ini

i havent really looked into it but maybe try copying something from a faster car like:

[PEDALS]
GASGAIN=4.0
BRAKE_HINT=0.86
TRAIL_HINT=1

[LOOKAHEAD]
BASE=18
SPEED_GAIN=0.16
GAS_BRAKE_LOOKAHEAD=0

[STEER]
STEER_GAIN=1.8
GAS_BRAKE_LOOKAHEAD=3

[HEADER]
VERSION=4

[ULTRA_GRIP]
VALUE=1.2

[PHYSICS_HINTS]
AERO_HINT=0.85

[TYRES]
HINT=1

not sure if it will work.

I didn't like the spectators on the track " Longford '67 reworked", so I removed them for me. If anyone else wants them gone, just add these lines to ext_config.ini at the end. I hope I got all of them.

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = Node_057, Node_058, Node_059, Node_060, Node_061, Node_062, Node_067, Node_068, Node_107, Node_117_SUB1, Node_118, Node_119_SUB0, Node_119_SUB1, Node_120, Node_123, Node_132, Node_141, Node_142_SUB0, Node_142_SUB1, Node_144, Node_1469, Node_1470, Node_1471, Node_1472, Node_1473, Node_1474, Node_1475, Node_1476, Node_1477, Node_1478, Node_1479, Node_1480, Node_1481_SUB0, Node_1481_SUB1, Node_1482, Node_1483, Node_1484, Node_1485, Node_1486, Node_1487, Node_152, Node_163, Node_164, Node_169, Node_171, Node_172,Node_117_SUB0
IS_ACTIVE = 0
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

Last edited:
maybe try messing around with the figures in the ai.ini

i havent really looked into it but maybe try copying something from a faster car like:

[PEDALS]
GASGAIN=4.0
BRAKE_HINT=0.86
TRAIL_HINT=1

[LOOKAHEAD]
BASE=18
SPEED_GAIN=0.16
GAS_BRAKE_LOOKAHEAD=0

[STEER]
STEER_GAIN=1.8
GAS_BRAKE_LOOKAHEAD=3

[HEADER]
VERSION=4

[ULTRA_GRIP]
VALUE=1.2

[PHYSICS_HINTS]
AERO_HINT=0.85

[TYRES]
HINT=1

not sure if it will work.
I think that copy-pasting data from other cars (ks_lotus_72d) is what causing bad ai for these cars in the first place.

Last edited:
Since Tiago version has one layout and Legion’s has two, for which version do you think it could be ?
But anyway, it’s the complete track, so why not try it out yourself. It has a different name, so it will install as a seperate track.
Was only an question, and yeah I have also read its JSON file, its my first source to check. The confusion is that @slider somewere in this 3148 pages, is mention about trying to contact Tiago Lima on this track and never Legion.
About the two layouts, that's why asking on what is changed, who knows this was the extra change. Believe me if its for me an improvement, the other track will be deleted, to keep my SSD lean.
Thanks for the reply, I hope I'm more clear on this, I only need to download Legion version to compare this first.

Last edited:
is anyone else having issues with the Jaguar XKR GT3 ACC conversion not loading and just going back to the race cancelled screen in Content manager when you try and use it in a race?
I tried right now and it works fine for me. Tbh sometimes this error appears randomly (no matter the car-track combination), but if I re-launch the session everything start to working.

PS: I remember the previous version of this car has some problems with newer versions of csp and it won't load at all, maybe you have the old one (1.2 is the last version) :)

does someone know how i can make the Pro Tyres app read Tyre data?

it does work on some mod cars but Trying the Lola T70 its not reading the Tyred data..
i tried unpacking the data files but it didnt help...

any suggestions?

Okay, I ended the task for CM and it still threw out this error, but I'll try to reinstall CM again, and see if it fixes that. And for your other information yes, every preset, on every car. I haven't touched anything on Kunos cars besides some visual extension configs, but no data.

Edit: Ohhkayy...reinstalling back to 0.8.1976.36095 doesn't help either..I realized I had a non-test version ticked, I had it off now so I'll try to update to a stable version and see what happens. And still doesn't work too, this is really weird. I might need to try to make my own quick-and-dirty tyre generator preset on some random car so I can make sure the tyre machine itself isn't broken, but I don't know how to make one. If that dosen't work, I might have to find and reinstall the tyre machine plugin.

I'll be honest, I'm throwing in the towel on this one, the plugin reinstall dosen't work, reinstalling CM doesn't work and CM freezes up if I try to make my own tyres. It's probably the tyre machine plugin itself that's screwing up or my Windows 11 is making things go wonky.
Sorry it's not working for you, I'm still on Windows 10 so maybe there's something in Windows 11 causing an issue, probably not worth the hassle in looking into it further though as you say.
100% agree is there a way to increase ai strength over 100%?
You can increase AI strength to over 100%, but only on a circuit by circuit basis and it would apply to all cars on that track, you just add an AI hint as follows:

[HINT_0]
START=0.0001
END=0.9999
VALUE=1.2

This would increase AI speed in all cars to 120% for the whole lap. However it's not generally advisable and will likely lead to the AI crashing a lot. The better solution is to correct the ai.ini in the car's data folder and input correct values, something SDD would've done if they had the slightest idea what they were doing when creating a mod...

does someone know how i can make the Pro Tyres app read Tyre data?

it does work on some mod cars but Trying the Lola T70 its not reading the Tyred data..
i tried unpacking the data files but it didnt help...

any suggestions?
The tyres.ini of the car is broken. It has the entry WEAR_CURVE=gt_60s_wear.lut, but the gt_60s_wear.lut is missing and so the Pro Tyres app can`t read it. Just rename the gt_60s_front.lut (or the gt_60s_rear.lut as it's the same) to gt_60s_wear.lut. With the Ford version of the car everything is fine as the gt_60s_wear.lut does exist.

please do, other links for the car seem to be dead
Yep.

And that is why I can't share it here, unfortunately.
It became a private mod, at least for now. :guilty:
I tell you what, these young whippersnappers don't know how good they've got it these days with their 'virtual reality' and their 'direct drive wheels'.
Back in my day, we had a carrot and a piece of string, and we made do!
When I start, I started with something like this and even worst.
1644164369263.png

1644164389355.png

1644164428913.png

1644164530768.png

To be honest, my first game was this one, played on a TV screen.
1644165230430.png

And sometimes, we spent all night in homes of friends playing these. Good times.
Now we can have games storage in clouds, without overloading shells. Even tho, I'm having more than 500 legal copies.:eek:
Try to load with other's CSP. Try to load it 5, 6 times.
Sometimes works.

Edit: Just tried, load well at 1st atempt. I'm using
1644165581729.png

with
1644165687038.png

Good luck.

Last edited:
Yep.

And that is why I can't share it here, unfortunately.
It became a private mod, at least for now. :guilty:

When I start, I started with something like this and even worst.
View attachment 1111949
View attachment 1111950
View attachment 1111951
View attachment 1111952

To be honest, my first game was this one, played on a TV screen.
View attachment 1111956

And sometimes, we spent all night in homes of friends playing these. Good times.
Now we can have games storage in clouds, without overloading shells. Even tho, I'm having more than 500 legal copies.:eek:

Try to load with other's CSP. Try to load it 5, 6 times.
Sometimes works.
Yep, for me it was Pong on some Binatone TV system, seaside arcades, Game & Watch handheld games and then the ZX Spectrum 48k (and kids swapping games cassettes in the school playground).

Last edited:
The tyres.ini of the car is broken. It has the entry WEAR_CURVE=gt_60s_wear.lut, but the gt_60s_wear.lut is missing and so the Pro Tyres app can`t read it. Just rename the gt_60s_front.lut (or the gt_60s_rear.lut as it's the same) to gt_60s_wear.lut. With the Ford version of the car everything is fine as the gt_60s_wear.lut does exist.
thank you very much that worked !

Yep, for me it was Pong on some Binatone TV system, seaside arcades, Game & Watch handheld games and then the ZX Spectrum 48k (and kids swapping games cassettes in the school playground).
No comment. (And I can't find a decent picture of you three together but I'm still searching).

(Oh and btw, my body is from the 60's but my mind is from the 2010's) 😉

Last edited:
I think that copy-pasting data from other cars (ks_lotus_72d) is what causing bad ai for these cars in the first place.
This is the right answer. You can't just copy and paste the ai file and expect to have good results. Good AI and good races rely on those files being correct and each one tailored to that car alone. The look ahead values are what helps make cars brake at the perfect time. We've all had AI that's braked way too early in front of you as you rear end them. This needs to be set. AI that gets all sporadic and herky jerky with the steering wheel. Usually steer gain needs to be adjusted so they don't have the ability to wrench on the steering wheel so fast. Cars with different power levels and brake levels will have different settings. Cars with different steering lock and ratios will need fine tuned settings. Not to mention all the gear_up issues that makes AI not even able to leave off the starting line.
I've been working at rebuilding AI files for particular cars where these have been neglected in and the racing experience goes up ten fold. You can make them faster or slower but also make them smooth and concise which leads to a better more realistic experience.

Last edited:
I've notice that the files missing like lua and tzdates are in extension/internal. Do I need to move in the extension folder or not?
CSP 0.1.77 preview 1.

And with this version I'm still not able to drive the Alpine and the R34 Nur-spec btw... what's wrong!?😩

Last edited:
its now in final testing phase... the groove isnt perfect because the AI use a lot of the track now... its pretty cool. I can weave through traffic in corners in the hybrid...

Hopefully coming today.

n8vGnSM.jpg

Tt94hZ4.jpg

dGkFixU.jpg

bcHbfqU.jpg

1Z5uH7f.jpg

Credits
Frasie - Original track
Easy - Conversion
CosmiC10R - updates
CrisT86 - config and help
KevinK2 - AI and help
Reboot team - Helicopters with animation. Thx RT team

Changelog

-3 new updated cams by CrisT86
-changed fence texture to a better one
-hand replaced all trees for my 9 tree dds
-upgraded some of the close up to track ones with a high def one and all blocktransformed
-added a few lilacs as well
-Working Dynamic Groove added (redone with New KevinK2 AI)
-Working Flags and better flag poles added
-Balloons using track sponsors added
-Blimp added with Tobeka Kansas Logo
-working track lighting
-added light to the tunnels using existing meshes and two different brightnesses.
-updated Config by CrisT86
-AI full update by KevinK2 (way better, cars can go 2 and three wide through corners
-Added RainFX
-fixed floating objects
-removed old 3d people but left some along main straight
-replaced all vehicles including parking lot
-added AC ambulance, Fire truck and moving truck
-added TV van with local Kansas news station
-added AC track marshalls and camera guys
-Added AC crew stuff
-seperated visual and physical road mesh and subdivided road mesh to higher density quad mesh
-added Working green lights and dynamic flags
-added Tv screens on trucks
-added Reverb to all stands and bridges
-added Thanks billboard
-updated Ui.json
-added Reboot team helicopters with Permission
-updated VAO patch

Everyone seems to think Im crazy for running the Hybrid there.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back