Soldat Raggio Arkbird Category 1

View attachment 1111746
Can I share it here?

1644087946416.png

Last edited:
little update to Hawaii 76
1. added grass and rain
2. fixed some trees culling
3. renamed the shaders for buildings and walls to ksPerPixel because they were ksTree
(I have contacted the author)

enjoy

Last edited:
Last edited:
A shame they seem to be running on the same set of physics. Hopefully some of the usual suspects can come along and solve that - at this point SD's mods are just free assets for somebody to come along and build a better mod out of.

They also share the same cockpit, but tbh I find that to be less of an issue - tbf most of the F1 cars of those years did look very similar from the driver's seat.
i just checked and the bhp and weights differ per car, i guess the suspensions etc could be the same though understandably

Hello all, I am need of some assistance obtaining the above car. i tried the site, clicked dl, nothing, crickets. Would someone be so kind to post an upload. Thanks in advance.
The links working i just checked.

Last edited:
Happy Holidays from nobody!

Dragon Trail for AC - Seaside, Gardens, Combined layout (and reverse layouts)
View attachment 1101339
Thx PolyPhony, from GTSport, with daemon's help.
  • 28 gridspots, custom roadmesh, vanilla AC compatible
  • audio reverb + csp sound effects
  • animations for a yacht, a heli, two bunches of seagulls, adria-waves, spinning rotors, flags
  • rain_fx (by kev2), night lighting_fx, grass_fx
  • lotta cams (by kev2 and by racealot)
  • five movable 'easteregg' skulls around one famous corner, they may not work in replays
  • startlights on forward layouts are broken (Seaside and Double)
  • light config based on ambient, light might be still on at day - with Sol and "light controled by Sol" off - in "sol_config" app...(fix added in latest Sol alpha from sol discord)
  • see readme for more info in dl archive on mediafire
Somebody, not nobody, asked me to take a look at the ai again for Dragon Trail. Here's a revised version for most of the tracks, with some background images that I made included. I've submitted the update to nobody, but not sure if he will update the track in the near future, so for now I'm sharing it just in case it never officially sees the light of day. Link for original track above...

or

By now you should know the drill, delete those .bin and cache files in the ai folders for each layout for clean install.

bgr00.jpg

Have fun,
Kevin

Last edited:
Somebody, not nobody, asked me to take a look at the ai again for Dragon Trail. Here's a revised version for most of the tracks, with some background images that I made included. I've submitted the update to nobody, but not sure if he will update the track in the near future, so for now I'm sharing it just in case it never officially sees the light of day. Link for original track above...

or

By now you should know the drill, delete those .bin and cache files in the ai folders for each layout for clean install.

View attachment 1111797

Have fun,
Kevin
Nicely done mate, this tops & tails this track very nicely. AI now plough through that chicane like Kaz himself intended: pedal to the floor and kerb riding on two wheels. Top job!

Ok..as I do in packs to make it easier, I'm finishing making small adjustments to F1(61-62-63), F1(64-65), F1(66-67)...F1(70-71 is what I intend to test on the track this weekend), F1 (72-73, with the arrival of the 73 pack it gets better, the main 72 cars are almost finished). F1(68-69, I haven't started yet but we already have some cars: Lotus 49B ( 2 versions ), 1 Matra, 1 Ferrari, generics from the "perendinator" site converted from Rfactor 2 that I will use as a base. I have and do F1 1974, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981....I'll give you a lik of a mini pack of F1 1980/1981 that I made to see how it was...on the track they are good, but surely someone could improve....because I only change some parts between cars, and often the biggest problems are in the instrument panel and rearview mirrors.

Can we then hope to drive the Brabham Fan-car BT46B from the years 78-79 soon ? That would be wonderful !

There are no wipers on a real car too. ;)

It seems that the showroom model doesn't but we can clearly see a central wiper when on track.
Both pictures are taken from the same article but you might have not scrolled down the page low enough to notice the second one. therefore we won't call bad faith from your part.
Hope Easy is reading and release an actk version with working wiper (Worse case scénario of course)

ps: could somebody guide me on to how to put stuff inside spoiler. and sorry about that!

Attachments

• FIA_WEC-Mexico-Finish-Order-32.jpg
    FIA_WEC-Mexico-Finish-Order-32.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 17
Wow. If zombieboy1978 was actually born in 1978 and you think of him or anyone else from that year or earlier as being an old man, then by that logic, there are many others amongst us here who are soon going to dribbling uncontrollably while falling off our non-existent walking frames. 😳🤪😫

Without wanting to get into the realm of 'too much information', I was born well before 1978... but just for the record, I still have more of my 'six-pack' (and hair) than many men half my age. And that's a fact! 😋

Lam

It seems that the showroom model doesn't but we can clearly see a central wiper when on track.
Both pictures are taken from the same article but you might have not scrolled down the page low enough to notice the second one. therefore we won't call bad faith from your part.
Hope Easy is reading and release an actk version with working wiper (Worse case scénario of course)

ps: could somebody guide me on to how to put stuff inside spoiler. and sorry about that!
That's a completely different car, used in WEC.

Lam

Oh, he is...the Porsche 914/6 has been digested, has lost all the credits in the process and now belongs magically to him. Few days and he's on it.

Dog Pizza GIF

There you go. You just found the problem. You need to split the pitlane part from the rest of the road and name it 1PITS and define it as IS PITLANE = 1 at the surfaces.ini
Ok but I am not really sure how to do this? There already is a "PITS" section in the .ini file so so I add another [SURFACE_?] section to the .ini file and slot it in somewhere in particular or can I just add it to the end of the .ini file?

Longford 67 fixed pitlane. No other changes.

Original track from Tiago Lima on RD

ah thank you! I will try this out now.

Wow, what´s going, on the last few days, with Longford ´67? I´m working on it a few weeks, months now and it´s almost fixed as far I got aware of issues. Nobody seemed to be interested, from the ones I contacted before. Tried to let @Tiago Lima know about it too, but didn´t got any PM contact. Is he still present here?
View attachment 1111717
View attachment 1111718

Only a few, nice to have, chances and I´ll shared it, if I get permissions from @Tiago Lima. Hope he read this and contact me. :)
I absolutely love this track and was hoping it would receive more development.

shi
Arctic Circle Raceway v0.7
View attachment 1111616
v0.6 changelog;
-Solving the problem of ghosting in pit by @pugsang .
-New AI lanes by @racealot .
-Additional Replay Cams by @racealot .
-Fixed the missing wall.

v0.7 changelog;
-ext_config.ini and texture updated by @slider666 .

Known issues;.
-Treewall slowly disappears from the mirror. (Checking the Custom render distance in the Smart Mirror settings in CSP will resolve the issue.) @Breathe , thanks for reporting back.

Enjoy.
Arctic Circle Raceway
v0.7 changelog;
-ext_config.ini and texture updated by @slider666 .

Thanks @slider666 . The new textures are included in kn5.

Wow. If zombieboy1978 was actually born in 1978 and you think of him or anyone else from that year or earlier as being an old man, then by that logic, there are many others amongst us here who are soon going to dribbling uncontrollably while falling off our non-existent walking frames. 😳🤪😫

Without wanting to get into the realm of 'too much information', I was born well before 1978... but just for the record, I still have more of my 'six-pack' (and hair) than many men half my age. And that's a fact! 😋
I don't mind. I felt old in my twenties!

I always saw sim racing as something that people do when we get too old to play AAA games. A few more years and we'll all be sitting on the next rung of the ladder - train sims (I joke, of course) 😉

Last edited:
One more skin for the Alpine A364 F3. Probably the last one.

March_CG891.jpg

Ivan Capelli joins the pack in his Leyton House March CG891.

Pick it up on RD if you want it:

I don't mind. I felt old in my twenties!

I always saw sim racing as something that people do when we get too old to play AAA games. A few more years and we'll all be sitting on the next rung of the ladder - train sims (I joke, of course) 😉
Tell you what, we could both break out of our aged care homes and meet up at the station in time for some trainspotting when the 4.33 to Liverpool goes past, then be back 'home' in time for custard and stewed apples. I'll bet nobody would even notice we were missing! 🤫

Tell you what, we could both break out of our aged care homes and meet up at the station in time for some trainspotting when the 4.33 to Liverpool goes past, then be back 'home' in time for custard and stewed apples. I'll bet nobody would even notice we were missing! 🤫
I tell you what, these young whippersnappers don't know how good they've got it these days with their 'virtual reality' and their 'direct drive wheels'.
Back in my day, we had a carrot and a piece of string, and we made do!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back